Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | closed - Shyrals Adopts
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@SterlingKat Perfect! Please go ahead and send payment so I can begin work on your order :D

@porifra Got you down! Please send a CR or PM with payment, and I'll get back to you once your adopt is complete ^-^
@SterlingKat Perfect! Please go ahead and send payment so I can begin work on your order :D

@porifra Got you down! Please send a CR or PM with payment, and I'll get back to you once your adopt is complete ^-^
HI5lm08.png
@Ecaflip Could you please in me pinglist for new genes? :>
@Ecaflip Could you please in me pinglist for new genes? :>
tumblr_ppiusgcy6l1uq2fhfo7_r1_250.png
@Ecaflip Hello! One treasure slot is still open, yes? [b]Username:[/b] ratpenatu [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23649222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236493/23649222_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eye Style:[/b] Paranoid [b]Options:[/b] Blood
@Ecaflip Hello! One treasure slot is still open, yes?

Username: ratpenatu
Payment Method: Treasure

Dragon:
23649222_350.png

Eye Style: Paranoid
Options: Blood
QPbcjxP.png
@Ercaflip hey there, I was just double checking that you got my PM since I haven’t heard from you ^^
@Ercaflip hey there, I was just double checking that you got my PM since I haven’t heard from you ^^
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@nockyong Sure thing :D !

@TheoDemoine Oh my, I'm so sorry, I thought I had answered it! I did get it indeed, and sent you an invoice for payment. You should be able to find it on your paypal account or in your email inbox :> thank you!

@ratpenatu Got you down!! Thanks for your order~ Feel free to go ahead and send payment!
@nockyong Sure thing :D !

@TheoDemoine Oh my, I'm so sorry, I thought I had answered it! I did get it indeed, and sent you an invoice for payment. You should be able to find it on your paypal account or in your email inbox :> thank you!

@ratpenatu Got you down!! Thanks for your order~ Feel free to go ahead and send payment!
HI5lm08.png
Awesome! Just paid @ecaflip!
Awesome! Just paid @ecaflip!
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@Ecaflip
I sent a CR a couple days ago aha, just wanted to make sure you saw ^^
@Ecaflip
I sent a CR a couple days ago aha, just wanted to make sure you saw ^^
RG3SXKP.png
@SterlingKat Yes I did see, sorry for not getting back to you! I usually take CR payments upon completion of an order, but given I'm currently very busy with work, I did not get much time to process the current adopt orders ;v; I
f you would rather not have the money sit in your usable balance, you can send it over via PM!

(The reason I don't collect the money before the order is processed is so I avoid accidentally spending it in case something happens and a refund is necessary!)
@SterlingKat Yes I did see, sorry for not getting back to you! I usually take CR payments upon completion of an order, but given I'm currently very busy with work, I did not get much time to process the current adopt orders ;v; I
f you would rather not have the money sit in your usable balance, you can send it over via PM!

(The reason I don't collect the money before the order is processed is so I avoid accidentally spending it in case something happens and a refund is necessary!)
HI5lm08.png
@Ecaflip
Ah right! Aha I see ^^ I sometimes have people forget so I wanted to double check!
@Ecaflip
Ah right! Aha I see ^^ I sometimes have people forget so I wanted to double check!
RG3SXKP.png
@Ecaflip May I be on your pinglist for new slots?
@Ecaflip May I be on your pinglist for new slots?
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23