Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Pearlcatcher Bleps (Closed)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Ohh could I have Margot without the Cover? The eye blink animations are too cute haha. I think that'll raise the price up a bit but I'm good with that.

And I'm happy for you to try Zelda's accent! (Also if it ends up being more complex & feel the price for including it should be higher I'm okay with that as well haha.)
Ohh could I have Margot without the Cover? The eye blink animations are too cute haha. I think that'll raise the price up a bit but I'm good with that.

And I'm happy for you to try Zelda's accent! (Also if it ends up being more complex & feel the price for including it should be higher I'm okay with that as well haha.)
tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo1_75sq.png 000000000
  • Kuro
  • they/them
  • FR time+8
0000000 000000 tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo2_r1_75sq.png
@Pathogenic
Yeah that sounds good! The original quote that I gave you still works fine for me so if you're ok with that please PM me your paypal address so I can send an invoice your way. :)
@Pathogenic
Yeah that sounds good! The original quote that I gave you still works fine for me so if you're ok with that please PM me your paypal address so I can send an invoice your way. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
Can I be added to your pinglist please? I'd love to order some in the future ^^
Can I be added to your pinglist please? I'd love to order some in the future ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Devilledegghead @epher @Wintersolace @lantadyme @Praedyth @Mobian @Stormdragon

Hello! Your adopts have been finished and can be found on tumblr here. Thanks for ordering and I hope you like the outcome! If not, please PM me any concerns or if you'd like any additional sizes for bios/profiles/etc..

Have a great day!
@Devilledegghead @epher @Wintersolace @lantadyme @Praedyth @Mobian @Stormdragon

Hello! Your adopts have been finished and can be found on tumblr here. Thanks for ordering and I hope you like the outcome! If not, please PM me any concerns or if you'd like any additional sizes for bios/profiles/etc..

Have a great day!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh she looks perfect thank you so much!
@Lexreon Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh she looks perfect thank you so much!
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@Parkakid @0rangedragon @glitterdusted @JCTupacz @differentjasper

Hello! Your adopts have been finished and can be found on tumblr here. Thank you for ordering and I hope you enjoy! :) If there are any issues please feel free to PM me, thanks!

@Parkakid @0rangedragon @glitterdusted @JCTupacz @differentjasper

Hello! Your adopts have been finished and can be found on tumblr here. Thank you for ordering and I hope you enjoy! :) If there are any issues please feel free to PM me, thanks!

wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon
Hi!! My commission looks adorable, and I'm very happy with it! I really love how you got the exact kind of eye placement I had in mind when it came to the genes; thank you so much again for doing this!!

It looks like the bigger version of it was too much for Tumblr, though - the larger one doesn't have any of its frames. Would it be okay to ask for an Imgur-hosted version, or some other site so that I can save the 500x500 sized one?
@Lexreon
Hi!! My commission looks adorable, and I'm very happy with it! I really love how you got the exact kind of eye placement I had in mind when it came to the genes; thank you so much again for doing this!!

It looks like the bigger version of it was too much for Tumblr, though - the larger one doesn't have any of its frames. Would it be okay to ask for an Imgur-hosted version, or some other site so that I can save the 500x500 sized one?
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
Thank you <3 Aranel looks ideally!
Thank you <3 Aranel looks ideally!
jPdGQf9.gif1QJN1XU.gif Polskojezyczny serwer FR na Discordzie
@Lexreon

They look so cute. One technical issue and a question.

First, when I click on Hex (my Coral primary male) to get the large 500x500 image, there is no animation. There's animation on the smaller version but not the larger for some reason.

Second, is it possible to have the pearls a little darker in color? I had wanted them to match more to the glimmer gene. I know the pearls tend to be paler, but they are so pale it's difficult for me to tell they were colored to match.

Sorry to be so picky. I can't wait to put them up on my page. Thanks!
@Lexreon

They look so cute. One technical issue and a question.

First, when I click on Hex (my Coral primary male) to get the large 500x500 image, there is no animation. There's animation on the smaller version but not the larger for some reason.

Second, is it possible to have the pearls a little darker in color? I had wanted them to match more to the glimmer gene. I know the pearls tend to be paler, but they are so pale it's difficult for me to tell they were colored to match.

Sorry to be so picky. I can't wait to put them up on my page. Thanks!
5ZlCPH.png
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is a zero.
50IPcx.gif
My Familiar Trading Thread!
s2WAwm3.png
*snipped* Meep i see you're closed! Can i be added to your pinglist please~ @lexreon
*snipped* Meep i see you're closed! Can i be added to your pinglist please~ @lexreon
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16