Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NEW BASES!! Almasd's "Fancy" Adopts
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28
@ItchyTooth I Have to go a bed Now Myself <3 Could you Please Ping me when you do have the Wishlist Set up though Please? ;3
@ItchyTooth I Have to go a bed Now Myself <3 Could you Please Ping me when you do have the Wishlist Set up though Please? ;3
@ItchyTooth OMG!!!! YOUR ART JUST KEEPS GETTING AMAZING AND YOU ARE DRAWING WONDERFUL ADOPTS???? When i earn treasure i feel like i will just plop it at your feet. weeps softly. such good art, so good. def getting a skydancer adopt too!
@ItchyTooth OMG!!!! YOUR ART JUST KEEPS GETTING AMAZING AND YOU ARE DRAWING WONDERFUL ADOPTS???? When i earn treasure i feel like i will just plop it at your feet. weeps softly. such good art, so good. def getting a skydancer adopt too!
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Huntess
ahh well of course i will!

i gave you a slot in case anyway lol

@Alskasaur
put you on!
im sorry ;^; i had accidentally "lost" the original pinglist, so im still trying to get everyone back on im so happy you said something

@Twye
shall i put you on? open slot dealio :P i already did
AND THANK YOU DEAR FREN. WILDCLAWS WILL BE COMING. VERY. VERY. SOON. also i will have a wishlist im about to setup if youd rather look through there haha
p.s im working on your adopts rn to lol
@Huntess
ahh well of course i will!

i gave you a slot in case anyway lol

@Alskasaur
put you on!
im sorry ;^; i had accidentally "lost" the original pinglist, so im still trying to get everyone back on im so happy you said something

@Twye
shall i put you on? open slot dealio :P i already did
AND THANK YOU DEAR FREN. WILDCLAWS WILL BE COMING. VERY. VERY. SOON. also i will have a wishlist im about to setup if youd rather look through there haha
p.s im working on your adopts rn to lol
IAva3Ab.png
@ItchyTooth Gosh, those Skydancers are stunning! They look so elegant and are absolutely perfect for the breed! And while I'm not overly fond of bogs, that position is perfect for them too! They look exactly like a crocodile sunbathing on the side of a river!! XD [b]dragon image/s:[/b] My special boy, Fenris! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7122532] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71226/7122532_350.png[/img] [/url] Stuff to include on Fenris! [item=Accent: Infused Warrior][item=Dark Red Arm Bow][item=Traditional Broadsword] And my reptile boy, Kinzo! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28786107] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287862/28786107_350.png[/img] [/url] Stuff to include on Kinzo! If your up for doing a few froggys could he get [item=Disgruntled View][item=Desert Rain Frog Companion][item=Horned Frog Companion][item=Marsh Frog Companion] If not, he can be nekkid! [b]number of commissions/dragons (1-2):[/b] 2 [b]breed of adopt needed:[/b] Sitting SD and Lazy Bog [b]your username:[/b] Alskasaur I don't remember seeing anywhere what you're opinion on doing Skins/Accents is, sorry if I missed it! Fenris is a fandragon and absolutely [i]needs[/i] his accent, so if you don't think you could do it, let me know and I'll change my order too another SD I want!! ^^ Fenris' accent is based on this! [img]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130723205203/dragonage/images/thumb/4/4a/Fenris_Tats.jpg/640px-Fenris_Tats.jpg[/img] And if you can do him, could you draw the sword on his back? Kinda like how it's shown here? [img]https://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/1448/84285/CI_84285_1382126613.jpg[/img] Sorry for all the requests, if Fenris is too much for you just let me know, and I'm totally okay with getting a different SD!!
@ItchyTooth Gosh, those Skydancers are stunning! They look so elegant and are absolutely perfect for the breed! And while I'm not overly fond of bogs, that position is perfect for them too! They look exactly like a crocodile sunbathing on the side of a river!! XD

dragon image/s:
My special boy, Fenris!

7122532_350.png

Stuff to include on Fenris!
Accent: Infused Warrior Dark Red Arm Bow Traditional Broadsword
And my reptile boy, Kinzo!

28786107_350.png

Stuff to include on Kinzo! If your up for doing a few froggys could he get
Disgruntled View Desert Rain Frog Companion Horned Frog Companion Marsh Frog Companion
If not, he can be nekkid!
number of commissions/dragons (1-2): 2
breed of adopt needed: Sitting SD and Lazy Bog
your username: Alskasaur

I don't remember seeing anywhere what you're opinion on doing Skins/Accents is, sorry if I missed it! Fenris is a fandragon and absolutely needs his accent, so if you don't think you could do it, let me know and I'll change my order too another SD I want!! ^^

Fenris' accent is based on this!
640px-Fenris_Tats.jpg
And if you can do him, could you draw the sword on his back? Kinda like how it's shown here?
CI_84285_1382126613.jpg

Sorry for all the requests, if Fenris is too much for you just let me know, and I'm totally okay with getting a different SD!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@ItchyTooth Thank you!! ♥ I def want to claim a slot. YOU ARE MOST WELCOME. LOOKING FORWARD TO WCS!! I HAVE A PERMA I CAN GET ONE OF [s]even though he's not a wildclaw, [i]yet[/i][/s]. Do let me know when you have the wishlist set up! Can probs give you stuff from there too! And donut worry, please take your time! I'm in no rush whatsoever! ALSO, you think you'll ever start putting apparel on your adopts? dragon image/s: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35142975] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351430/35142975_350.png[/img] [/url] number of commissions/dragons (1-2): 1 Type of adopt needed: Sitting SD your username: twye
@ItchyTooth Thank you!! ♥ I def want to claim a slot. YOU ARE MOST WELCOME. LOOKING FORWARD TO WCS!! I HAVE A PERMA I CAN GET ONE OF even though he's not a wildclaw, yet.
Do let me know when you have the wishlist set up! Can probs give you stuff from there too!
And donut worry, please take your time! I'm in no rush whatsoever! ALSO, you think you'll ever start putting apparel on your adopts?

dragon image/s:
35142975_350.png

number of commissions/dragons (1-2): 1
Type of adopt needed: Sitting SD
your username: twye
r0TEJcn.gif
x0iVMgw.png
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Huntess

if yall would like to look at my wishlist, just click the name below :P
Fisher
if yall feel the need to contact me about the wishlist feel free to do so. i know its a little jumbled rn, im still working on it here and there ^^;

@Alskasaur
haha well thank you XD
ill do what i can with the apparel for your sd boy, although i cant promise the bow / sword to show "fully" :/ other then him, the bog i can do apparel for as well ^^
your total will be ~

53kt / 69 gems / 69 magical shards
or just some things of meh wishlist. which you can find above ^^

@Twye
i can ping you when i have the wc adopt ready lol YOUR WELCOME! and on the apparel dealio, yes, actually lately ive just been letting peeps ask about certain pieces i can put on / try out. but soon ill be putting up a little thing on the pieces i can do on the adopts!! so far i have few pieces on certain adopts. i need to start working on it now haha
other then that; your payment will be ~

25kt / 30 gems / 30 magical shards
@Huntess

if yall would like to look at my wishlist, just click the name below :P
Fisher
if yall feel the need to contact me about the wishlist feel free to do so. i know its a little jumbled rn, im still working on it here and there ^^;

@Alskasaur
haha well thank you XD
ill do what i can with the apparel for your sd boy, although i cant promise the bow / sword to show "fully" :/ other then him, the bog i can do apparel for as well ^^
your total will be ~

53kt / 69 gems / 69 magical shards

@Twye
i can ping you when i have the wc adopt ready lol YOUR WELCOME! and on the apparel dealio, yes, actually lately ive just been letting peeps ask about certain pieces i can put on / try out. but soon ill be putting up a little thing on the pieces i can do on the adopts!! so far i have few pieces on certain adopts. i need to start working on it now haha
other then that; your payment will be ~

25kt / 30 gems / 30 magical shards
IAva3Ab.png
@ItchyTooth [s]Please do[/s]. Oh sweet! Well up there for my SD, can I get his horns and the fur covering his legs? I'd ask for the tree too, but I dunno. If you do that I'd ask for a version with/without his tree. [item=Tawny Antlers] [item=Pillager's Fur Armwraps] and maybe [item=Leafy Gladeboughs] I can pay these things off your wishlist: [item=Animated Statue] [item=Fallout Streak] [item=Saucer Stare] [item=Cobalt Glasses] [item=Bloody Wing Bandages] [item=Bloody Head Bandages] and whatever remains. x3
@ItchyTooth
Please do. Oh sweet! Well up there for my SD, can I get his horns and the fur covering his legs? I'd ask for the tree too, but I dunno. If you do that I'd ask for a version with/without his tree.
Tawny Antlers Pillager's Fur Armwraps and maybe Leafy Gladeboughs

I can pay these things off your wishlist:
Animated Statue Fallout Streak Saucer Stare Cobalt Glasses Bloody Wing Bandages
and whatever remains. x3
r0TEJcn.gif
x0iVMgw.png
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Twye
Sure! :3 I'll definitely see what I can do with that Tree bush apparel thingie XD (and yes yes i can give you two versions with and without :3)
OOFFF hey that'll work :'3 thankyousomuch
@Twye
Sure! :3 I'll definitely see what I can do with that Tree bush apparel thingie XD (and yes yes i can give you two versions with and without :3)
OOFFF hey that'll work :'3 thankyousomuch
IAva3Ab.png
@ItchyTooth Alrighty, if it makes it easier for you, you could move the bow lower or even just draw it as a red ribbon, like on the right hand in the last picture I showed you! And you don't think his accent will be too difficult? For payment I can offer... [item=Glowing Orange Clawtips][item=Infestation Hound][item=Pearl Roundhorn] Does that sound good to you?
@ItchyTooth Alrighty, if it makes it easier for you, you could move the bow lower or even just draw it as a red ribbon, like on the right hand in the last picture I showed you! And you don't think his accent will be too difficult?

For payment I can offer...
Glowing Orange Clawtips Infestation Hound Pearl Roundhorn

Does that sound good to you?
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur Well that sounds good to me! And that accent shouldn't be to much of a problem for me, at least from what I can see that it looks like. But I can make it work! And that sounds good so far as payment! ;u; @Twye Freennnnnnnnnnn They are available Now 15-21kt / 18-24 gems / 18-24 magical shards Type: begging WC [img]https://imgur.com/8iCJpZu.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/g1Mvl1Z.png[/img]
@Alskasaur
Well that sounds good to me! And that accent shouldn't be to much of a problem for me, at least from what I can see that it looks like. But I can make it work!

And that sounds good so far as payment! ;u;

@Twye
Freennnnnnnnnnn
They are available
Now
15-21kt / 18-24 gems / 18-24 magical shards
Type: begging WC
8iCJpZu.png
g1Mvl1Z.png
IAva3Ab.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28