Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NEW BASES!! Almasd's "Fancy" Adopts
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@GoinDownSwingin
yup! sounds perfect to me! :D
@GoinDownSwingin
yup! sounds perfect to me! :D
IAva3Ab.png
CLSOED FOR NOW

Monday, Oct 23, 2017 - Monday, Nov 6, 2017

May open back up in a few weeks or less, I've gotta get these commissions done ^^ if you have any questions or anything at all, pm me :)
CLSOED FOR NOW

Monday, Oct 23, 2017 - Monday, Nov 6, 2017

May open back up in a few weeks or less, I've gotta get these commissions done ^^ if you have any questions or anything at all, pm me :)
IAva3Ab.png
These are adorable
These are adorable
Z7cgb70.png
Attention all!!!!!!

@Valekivi @Poiichy @Huntess @Twye @LiNaan @Alskasaur @CatkinStarchild @Whymsical @XxAsrielDreemurr @Haruspexx @Tanjamaus @Varellen @Wufflebox @dooley @GhostOfAPickle @SupersneakyLink @GoinDownSwingin

This is ItchyTooth, (aka also CoweringDeath) I've come to say the terrible news, that this account of mine has been banned. Therefore, unfortunately, the shop will now be closed, and off limits whatsoever. Although, I will be making a new shop very soon! Some of these adopts here, will be incorporated into it, some will not be, and newer options will be available.
Again, this is ItchyTooth here!! And my new account!!

Other then this, those of you who have bought art from me via this shop, WILL be getting your art regardless of anything that is happening. And I do so appreciate the patience from y'all, I've been extremely busy lately. But please don't worry, your art will with you soon!!

Also!! If you are wanting to comment back to this, please ping me in on the comment! Because I will not be subscribed to this, nor will I be checking this again unless someone pings me. If any of you have any concerns, or questions, feel free to pm me.
Attention all!!!!!!

@Valekivi @Poiichy @Huntess @Twye @LiNaan @Alskasaur @CatkinStarchild @Whymsical @XxAsrielDreemurr @Haruspexx @Tanjamaus @Varellen @Wufflebox @dooley @GhostOfAPickle @SupersneakyLink @GoinDownSwingin

This is ItchyTooth, (aka also CoweringDeath) I've come to say the terrible news, that this account of mine has been banned. Therefore, unfortunately, the shop will now be closed, and off limits whatsoever. Although, I will be making a new shop very soon! Some of these adopts here, will be incorporated into it, some will not be, and newer options will be available.
Again, this is ItchyTooth here!! And my new account!!

Other then this, those of you who have bought art from me via this shop, WILL be getting your art regardless of anything that is happening. And I do so appreciate the patience from y'all, I've been extremely busy lately. But please don't worry, your art will with you soon!!

Also!! If you are wanting to comment back to this, please ping me in on the comment! Because I will not be subscribed to this, nor will I be checking this again unless someone pings me. If any of you have any concerns, or questions, feel free to pm me.
lkrN6Nx.gif
@MommaWild

thank you for letting me know!
@MommaWild

thank you for letting me know!
tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
lCK29fT.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
Pgv53XB.png
1YB0OjO.png
cirice (ser-eece) or phantom | twenty-seven | lore account U64G5xl.png
Q0NFuJR.png
xGZ2vEk.png
mmoRz30.png
uVEyOnT.png
Bb9XFYa.png
@MommaWild glad to hear from you :o
@MommaWild glad to hear from you :o
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Twye FREENNNNNNN!

@dooley
Your welcome ;v; I can't wait to get you your art, again I gotta apologize for the wait T-T
@Twye FREENNNNNNN!

@dooley
Your welcome ;v; I can't wait to get you your art, again I gotta apologize for the wait T-T
lkrN6Nx.gif
@MommaWild
I'm glad everything is okay!
@MommaWild
I'm glad everything is okay!
cwA8KTR.png39e154bca1b89ee4b2babde7375ce9819e178fa9.gif3c71655c318133b7f40eb084a5e1e606997f0dd2.gifddf9e3ace627034ee41eee43d32a02c7e064846c.gif8f563f107bd38da2b31b20360a9ecad54609bff2.gifWgnHpE4.png
H5WeqZH.pngGxXqMtQ.pngpZJYyk4.pngWBC5JG3.pngHdmxfuE.pngfdUVIfW.png
@MommaWild
I hope everything is alright! Thank you for infor me and don't worries, I can wait whatever need ^^ but why banned is your old account?
@MommaWild
I hope everything is alright! Thank you for infor me and don't worries, I can wait whatever need ^^ but why banned is your old account?
Fd5cQVO.png
@Varellen
Well they think I'm multi accounting :T
I have a good friend under the same IP address as mine, and between me and them, we like to trade each other dragons for items and such. They hold a few of mine, and I like to sell them my hatchlings for their coli fodder.

Well this is the second time this has happened, I had a 2-3 year old account that went the same exact way. Both me and my friend made a new account. (On our old accounts and our new ones, we specified that there were multiple pleople under the IP address, but I guess no one really pays attention any more) I'm still fighting to get the ItchyTooth account unbanned. I tried way to hard to start all over, and I know I made a mistake sending dragons to a friend, but it's not right.

I'm sorry I probably should have told you in pm lol it's a much longer story ;-;
@Varellen
Well they think I'm multi accounting :T
I have a good friend under the same IP address as mine, and between me and them, we like to trade each other dragons for items and such. They hold a few of mine, and I like to sell them my hatchlings for their coli fodder.

Well this is the second time this has happened, I had a 2-3 year old account that went the same exact way. Both me and my friend made a new account. (On our old accounts and our new ones, we specified that there were multiple pleople under the IP address, but I guess no one really pays attention any more) I'm still fighting to get the ItchyTooth account unbanned. I tried way to hard to start all over, and I know I made a mistake sending dragons to a friend, but it's not right.

I'm sorry I probably should have told you in pm lol it's a much longer story ;-;
lkrN6Nx.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28