Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cheap Headshots and Chibis {open}
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 79
@Ryrima [s]Okay so turns out I had some energy left so here's this![/s] XD Bio size: [img]https://i.imgur.com/mRRt6ej.png[/img] Bigger: [img]https://i.imgur.com/qosM1Ox.png[/img]
@Ryrima
Okay so turns out I had some energy left so here's this! XD

Bio size:
mRRt6ej.png

Bigger:
qosM1Ox.png
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
@Eriisx For the female fae adopt would it be 12kt with one added apparel item? Making sure I'm reading correctly :)

I also know you are closed as of now- but afterwards is what I'm asking about ^-^
@Eriisx For the female fae adopt would it be 12kt with one added apparel item? Making sure I'm reading correctly :)

I also know you are closed as of now- but afterwards is what I'm asking about ^-^
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101
Ah, actually, my fae prices have changed recently. Theyre now 65kt, so with a piece of apparel it would be 67kt. But that also depends on what apparel you want done. o:
@sparkaflame101
Ah, actually, my fae prices have changed recently. Theyre now 65kt, so with a piece of apparel it would be 67kt. But that also depends on what apparel you want done. o:
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
@eriisx ahhh okay. Its a simple little crown: [center][item= shady crown][/center] I will either put in an order with fodder or after your push ^-^ (I ave major coli fatigue after wind VS water)
@eriisx ahhh okay. Its a simple little crown:
Shady Crown
I will either put in an order with fodder or after your push ^-^ (I ave major coli fatigue after wind VS water)
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101
Alrighty well if you decide to order with fodder, just ping me at the foddart sales hub c: Otherwise, ill get back to you after the push!
@sparkaflame101
Alrighty well if you decide to order with fodder, just ping me at the foddart sales hub c: Otherwise, ill get back to you after the push!
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
@Eriisx Could I get a male Fae cheeb of Aurum here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24307754] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243078/24307754_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Eriisx Could I get a male Fae cheeb of Aurum here?

24307754_350.png
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressrising
Im closed for treasure/gem slots right now for Nature's profit push! Im doing these as foddart right now if you wanna check out the thread. Theres a link to it in my signature. But if not, ill make sure to ping you once im open again.
@tigressrising
Im closed for treasure/gem slots right now for Nature's profit push! Im doing these as foddart right now if you wanna check out the thread. Theres a link to it in my signature. But if not, ill make sure to ping you once im open again.
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
@Eriisx Oh yes, I do mean for foddart! Sorry, I was looking at examples of your work and must have posted on the wrong thread. I can send you 45 levels for one adopt tomorrow morning.
@Eriisx Oh yes, I do mean for foddart! Sorry, I was looking at examples of your work and must have posted on the wrong thread. I can send you 45 levels for one adopt tomorrow morning.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressrising
Sounds good! I'll get you added to my list on the foddart link. c: Thanks for your interest!
@tigressrising
Sounds good! I'll get you added to my list on the foddart link. c: Thanks for your interest!
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
@Eriisx

I'm changing my username to Bronzewing soon, could you update the pinglist?
@Eriisx

I'm changing my username to Bronzewing soon, could you update the pinglist?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 79