Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Imperial...In A Box! [hiatus]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Rav3nw1nged

These are too adorable. I love them with all my heart. Can I reserve an apparel slot? I'm on mobile for the next four or five hours but I will be hitting you up ASAP when I get back home from work <33
@Rav3nw1nged

These are too adorable. I love them with all my heart. Can I reserve an apparel slot? I'm on mobile for the next four or five hours but I will be hitting you up ASAP when I get back home from work <33
Bottom.png
Top.png
_plague.png
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png he/him

fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Des

fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png B9L7S9W.png.BPco0tZ.png

fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png FR+0

Necro-Adopt-Viperfishy-Signature.png
the creatures fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png

dopt shopt fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png

coli shop? fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png

Challenges fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png
___Banner-Bottom.png
@Stoat

Slot reserved! :)
@Stoat

Slot reserved! :)
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Rav3nw1nged [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=95910&tab=dragon&did=7084403][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70845/7084403_350.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=3&breed=8&element=2&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=0&winggene=3&wings=8&auth=65a0f0ff48034c59ca63aa83f2d49b8ce8699c3b&dummyext=prev.png][u]a link for Umbar without apparel[/u][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] His face is really covered by apparel so you can't even see much of his face, but he's clown, eye spots[s], basic[/s]. [b]Expression (number):[/b] 5 or 2. I can't decide, I like them both for him. <3 Surprise me. [b]Apparel:[/b] If you could do his bloody head bandage and peacebringer's cowl, that would be amazeballs. [b]Skins/Accents:[/b] None! [b]Box design:[/b] Something that brings the same ambiance as a rainy day in a forrest. Colours that would compliment him. He's a somber sort of derg. [b]Size:[/b] idk, big enough/small enough for his dergo bio that I'll eventually do, lel [b]Direction:[/b] Facing left is good! [b]Extras:[/b] None that I can think of. [b]Method Of Payment:[/b] Treaaaaassssuuuuuuure, because I'm broke in the gem department. [b]Notes:[/b] Plz don't do the big googly eyeball, omg. That's just for my own derpiness. He's a srs dergon, he promises. No silliness from him, nope nope. (He's got Plaguey eyeballs.) I just wanted to throw this in there that these are literally my favourite things and I want a billion of them. <33 Once my lair is full of all imperials, I want a bunch of these.
@Rav3nw1nged
Dragon(s):
7084403_350.png
a link for Umbar without apparel
Genes: His face is really covered by apparel so you can't even see much of his face, but he's clown, eye spots, basic.
Expression (number): 5 or 2. I can't decide, I like them both for him. <3 Surprise me.
Apparel: If you could do his bloody head bandage and peacebringer's cowl, that would be amazeballs.
Skins/Accents: None!
Box design: Something that brings the same ambiance as a rainy day in a forrest. Colours that would compliment him. He's a somber sort of derg.
Size: idk, big enough/small enough for his dergo bio that I'll eventually do, lel
Direction: Facing left is good!
Extras: None that I can think of.
Method Of Payment: Treaaaaassssuuuuuuure, because I'm broke in the gem department.
Notes: Plz don't do the big googly eyeball, omg. That's just for my own derpiness. He's a srs dergon, he promises. No silliness from him, nope nope. (He's got Plaguey eyeballs.)

I just wanted to throw this in there that these are literally my favourite things and I want a billion of them. <33 Once my lair is full of all imperials, I want a bunch of these.
Bottom.png
Top.png
_plague.png

___Banner-Bottom.png
@Stoat [quote=Price]Base: 35kt Genes: 10kt Apparel: Cowl- 7kt head bandages- 3kt Box: 2kt Total:[u] 57kt[/u][/quote] Haha, me too, I'm almost always broke in the gem department XD
@Stoat
Price wrote:
Base: 35kt

Genes: 10kt

Apparel:
Cowl- 7kt
head bandages- 3kt

Box: 2kt

Total: 57kt

Haha, me too, I'm almost always broke in the gem department XD
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Rav3nw1nged

yey, awesome opossum. I'm excited!~
@Rav3nw1nged

yey, awesome opossum. I'm excited!~
Bottom.png
Top.png
_plague.png

___Banner-Bottom.png
@Coins And here we are! If this is okay, then you can send the payment right away! (hey, that rhymed 0.0) [img]http://i.imgur.com/tYAEGVR.png[/img]
@Coins

And here we are! If this is okay, then you can send the payment right away! (hey, that rhymed 0.0)

tYAEGVR.png
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Kiing45 Sorry for the (really really really huge) delay, I made a default size and a sig size, just in case for some reason, you want a default :) I couldn't really do the teeth marks, but I have a scratch •3•. If that would be all, then it's 75kt. (not 78kt) [img]https://i.imgur.com/kynRJar.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6G2l1dB.png[/img]
@Kiing45

Sorry for the (really really really huge) delay, I made a default size and a sig size, just in case for some reason, you want a default :) I couldn't really do the teeth marks, but I have a scratch •3•.
If that would be all, then it's 75kt. (not 78kt)

kynRJar.png

6G2l1dB.png
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Rav3nw1nged I love them!! Thank you so much!! I'll get the cr set up right now!
@Rav3nw1nged I love them!! Thank you so much!! I'll get the cr set up right now!
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
@Rav3nw1nged
Could I be on the pinglist please! They are adobale! <3
@Rav3nw1nged
Could I be on the pinglist please! They are adobale! <3
rlz2u583.png oilbvv98.png muh6pb2f.gif
@NinjaPoulet

Alright then!
@NinjaPoulet