Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Dragon Crest Adoptables
1 2 3 4 5
@Desnik Oh boy~ Before I try to reserve any slots, would it be possible to reserve a slot for a dragon I don't have back yet?
@Desnik Oh boy~ Before I try to reserve any slots, would it be possible to reserve a slot for a dragon I don't have back yet?
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@Llealynarisia you can reserve a slot for any dragon you like! :)
@Llealynarisia you can reserve a slot for any dragon you like! :)
@Desnik Sweet~ I'd like to reserve 3 slots, paying in treasure.
@Desnik Sweet~ I'd like to reserve 3 slots, paying in treasure.
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
Still taking on slots!
Still taking on slots!
@Desnik Sending the first 36 dragon levels shortly. c:
@Desnik Sending the first 36 dragon levels shortly. c:
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
Awesome! I'll take them all!
Awesome! I'll take them all!
@Desnik

Omg, I missed your ping somehow, I'm so sorry! Is it too late to finish up? I totally understand if it is.
@Desnik

Omg, I missed your ping somehow, I'm so sorry! Is it too late to finish up? I totally understand if it is.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@neophyteredglare it's still open! :) pay as you are able! Thanks for checking in again
@neophyteredglare it's still open! :) pay as you are able! Thanks for checking in again
@Desnik Oh thank goodness, I do apologize again for that! I'd like to pay with 500 gems, if that's ok! And here is the dragon I'd like done. Had a tough time picking between two, but my spoiled girl won. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1723697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17237/1723697_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Desnik

Oh thank goodness, I do apologize again for that! I'd like to pay with 500 gems, if that's ok! And here is the dragon I'd like done. Had a tough time picking between two, but my spoiled girl won.

1723697_350.png

C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
Looks gorgeous. Can't wait to get started working on these after the push starts :)
Looks gorgeous. Can't wait to get started working on these after the push starts :)
1 2 3 4 5