Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] Doze Adopts (All Breeds) 10/10
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 62 63
@StayingBehind

So I am curious, how much is it to sponsor a new breed, if the possibility exists? Because I maaaaaay be interested in sponsoring Skydancers :'3
@StayingBehind

So I am curious, how much is it to sponsor a new breed, if the possibility exists? Because I maaaaaay be interested in sponsoring Skydancers :'3
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Fellefan
To be honest, the no skin / apparel is more of a soft rule, to avoid everyone always asking for really complex accents all the time. I have taken on a number of requests to do some accents or apparel for an extra price C; If you had ones that aren't too overly complex you're welcome to run them by me! As for the other breeds, well it seems like they may come around sooner than expected! :D

@ArinHircum
Thank you for your order! I can do them both no worries, even the eye on the coatl will be simple enough, so the total for them is just 120kt c: Feel free to send it whenever you're ready~

@FangOfTheVoid @VeiledOverdose ( @Maegelcarwen )
Well! :D It seems all of you have expressed interest in sponsoring new breeds, particularly Fae and Skydancers Cx Since I do still have a good chunk of time free for the time being I'd be more than happy to draw up more breeds if you guys are willing to sponsor them! I suppose I'll set the price at 200kt / 215g and with that you get the base drawn up completely as well as an adopt + the genes needed for it right away so use as examples! Veiled, you seem keen on Skydancers. Maegelcarwen was them or Fae. And Fang which where you interested in seeing next? C:

@Alannaa
Hahah yes it seems I should! It is a bit out dated now, I just dont know how I'll manage to fit everything in there like I did with those ones xD

@nitsuj
Of course! I'll add you right away~
@Fellefan
To be honest, the no skin / apparel is more of a soft rule, to avoid everyone always asking for really complex accents all the time. I have taken on a number of requests to do some accents or apparel for an extra price C; If you had ones that aren't too overly complex you're welcome to run them by me! As for the other breeds, well it seems like they may come around sooner than expected! :D

@ArinHircum
Thank you for your order! I can do them both no worries, even the eye on the coatl will be simple enough, so the total for them is just 120kt c: Feel free to send it whenever you're ready~

@FangOfTheVoid @VeiledOverdose ( @Maegelcarwen )
Well! :D It seems all of you have expressed interest in sponsoring new breeds, particularly Fae and Skydancers Cx Since I do still have a good chunk of time free for the time being I'd be more than happy to draw up more breeds if you guys are willing to sponsor them! I suppose I'll set the price at 200kt / 215g and with that you get the base drawn up completely as well as an adopt + the genes needed for it right away so use as examples! Veiled, you seem keen on Skydancers. Maegelcarwen was them or Fae. And Fang which where you interested in seeing next? C:

@Alannaa
Hahah yes it seems I should! It is a bit out dated now, I just dont know how I'll manage to fit everything in there like I did with those ones xD

@nitsuj
Of course! I'll add you right away~
J01BQWk.png
Windy Tun Adopts!

Doze
Adopts!
All Breeds
HCbYW4p.png

My Art
Shop
And
Commissions!
06i0PoE.png
@StayingBehind
ooh that so? ;o; omaii, that makes me so happy to hear! :'D tho the skin I had in mind is quite complex, it's the one my Sunbreak has so I totally understand if you do not want to do it, no worries!

the apparels I had in mind are small and simple ones. let me know if you are willing to do any of them!
Twilight; fillet, earrings, choker.
Prentice; the hood and perhaps the pendant? making it hang out below the adopt's base range would be lovely. ;u;

and also, would you be willing to do this accent or no?

I've bought a lovely new pearlcatcher and he is going to get that accent. :'D sadly he took up all of my treasure savings, so I can't order any adopts at this time.. ; ;
but let me know the total cost of things so I know what to save up! ♥
@StayingBehind
ooh that so? ;o; omaii, that makes me so happy to hear! :'D tho the skin I had in mind is quite complex, it's the one my Sunbreak has so I totally understand if you do not want to do it, no worries!

the apparels I had in mind are small and simple ones. let me know if you are willing to do any of them!
Twilight; fillet, earrings, choker.
Prentice; the hood and perhaps the pendant? making it hang out below the adopt's base range would be lovely. ;u;

and also, would you be willing to do this accent or no?

I've bought a lovely new pearlcatcher and he is going to get that accent. :'D sadly he took up all of my treasure savings, so I can't order any adopts at this time.. ; ;
but let me know the total cost of things so I know what to save up! ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@StayingBehind Yep, that price sounds good to me! I'm willing~ Would this boy be okay for it? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27064277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270643/27064277_350.png[/img] [/url] He's Lapis/Caribbean/Saffron Jaguar/Toxin/Firefly Unusual Arcane Eyes And would his accent, [skin=14909] be doable at all? It's fairly simple, which is why I'm asking~ If not it's fine, just making sure!
@StayingBehind

Yep, that price sounds good to me! I'm willing~

Would this boy be okay for it?

27064277_350.png

He's Lapis/Caribbean/Saffron
Jaguar/Toxin/Firefly
Unusual Arcane Eyes

And would his accent, be doable at all? It's fairly simple, which is why I'm asking~ If not it's fine, just making sure!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Fellefan
Okay! So the quick break down of everything would roughly be as follows, listed in treasure prices but easily can be translated to gems if need be :D
Sunbreak: 60kt base + 60kt for complex accent
Twilight: 60kt base + 30kt for all three pieces of apparel
Prentice: 60kt base + 30kt for hood and necklace
PC Accent: 60kt Base + 30kt for basic accent
For all four of them together it would be 390kt but of course it can be split up and ordered individually whenever you would like! I totally understand those impulse buys xD You're welcome to order whenever you're ready~

@VeiledOverdose
Of course, thank you so much! The accent is doable but I may ask for a small bit extra in payment for it, probably 30kt if that seems reasonable to you? I can get started as soon as you're ready to pay but there's no rush, whenever you're able to is fine~ C:
@Fellefan
Okay! So the quick break down of everything would roughly be as follows, listed in treasure prices but easily can be translated to gems if need be :D
Sunbreak: 60kt base + 60kt for complex accent
Twilight: 60kt base + 30kt for all three pieces of apparel
Prentice: 60kt base + 30kt for hood and necklace
PC Accent: 60kt Base + 30kt for basic accent
For all four of them together it would be 390kt but of course it can be split up and ordered individually whenever you would like! I totally understand those impulse buys xD You're welcome to order whenever you're ready~

@VeiledOverdose
Of course, thank you so much! The accent is doable but I may ask for a small bit extra in payment for it, probably 30kt if that seems reasonable to you? I can get started as soon as you're ready to pay but there's no rush, whenever you're able to is fine~ C:
J01BQWk.png
Windy Tun Adopts!

Doze
Adopts!
All Breeds
HCbYW4p.png

My Art
Shop
And
Commissions!
06i0PoE.png
@StayingBehind
you're willing to do Sunbreak? omai thank you so much! :'D that all seems perfect, I'm gonna start saving and I will be right back to order these lovelies aah ♥
@StayingBehind
you're willing to do Sunbreak? omai thank you so much! :'D that all seems perfect, I'm gonna start saving and I will be right back to order these lovelies aah ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan
Sure thing! :D I don't do it too often but he is a pretty boy and I'm feeling quite arty atm so why not make use of the steam I have going c;
@Fellefan
Sure thing! :D I don't do it too often but he is a pretty boy and I'm feeling quite arty atm so why not make use of the steam I have going c;
J01BQWk.png
Windy Tun Adopts!

Doze
Adopts!
All Breeds
HCbYW4p.png

My Art
Shop
And
Commissions!
06i0PoE.png
@Stayingbehind
I was interested in Guardians. I should be able to sponsor it, but u need some people to get back to me first. (I buy waaay too much art ;p )
@Stayingbehind
I was interested in Guardians. I should be able to sponsor it, but u need some people to get back to me first. (I buy waaay too much art ;p )
@Stayingbehind the floodgates open of people loving art :D sure I'll sponsor Fae since Veiled has Skydancers covered? happy to send payment over pm now or whenever you like if that's ok by you :)
@Stayingbehind the floodgates open of people loving art :D sure I'll sponsor Fae since Veiled has Skydancers covered? happy to send payment over pm now or whenever you like if that's ok by you :)
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@stayingbehind

Sent!
@stayingbehind

Sent!
mlHpBMC.png
ePOliyb.png
tumblr_p7i3tqNB0J1s8rrzko2_100.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 62 63