Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Custom Cookies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape:Fish
Cookie Flavor:Sugar Cookie
Cookie Toppings:Dark Blue Icing and some Coconut Sprinkles
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
OH MY GOD DESNIK Totally worth it hahahahahaha that cookie is godlike XD
OH MY GOD DESNIK Totally worth it hahahahahaha that cookie is godlike XD
uXWoEda.png
[b]GIVE ME A COOKIE![/b] [b]Cookie Shape:[/b] Heart [b]Cookie Flavor:[/b] Sugar [b]Cookie Toppings:[/b] Could I get a layer of Nightshade Icing, and a layer of Pink Icing? [b]GIVE ME A COOKIE![/b] [b]Cookie Shape:[/b] Feather [b]Cookie Flavor:[/b] Sugar [b]Cookie Toppings:[/b] Icing I'm looking for this cookie to look/be iced like the feather in the following image: [center][img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/Q97N9X_GRoqNT_CJojji-Q.png[/img][/center]
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: Heart
Cookie Flavor: Sugar
Cookie Toppings: Could I get a layer of Nightshade Icing, and a layer of Pink Icing?

GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: Feather
Cookie Toppings: Icing

I'm looking for this cookie to look/be iced like the feather in the following image:

Q97N9X_GRoqNT_CJojji-Q.png

270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: No idea
Cookie Flavor: No idea
Cookie Toppings: No idea

I mentioned to Desnik on Discord that I want a cookie based off of my name. I have no idea what that is but I will give you free range to do whatever you would like that my name inspires you to do~ If you need help, you can look at my bio or my lair. But I mostly want it off of whatever my name brings to mind C: THANKS!
GIVE ME A COOKIE!

I mentioned to Desnik on Discord that I want a cookie based off of my name. I have no idea what that is but I will give you free range to do whatever you would like that my name inspires you to do~ If you need help, you can look at my bio or my lair. But I mostly want it off of whatever my name brings to mind C: THANKS!
Xo3h1oI.png
[quote name="Tarany" date=2017-06-10 15:35:08] GIVE ME A COOKIE! Cookie Shape:Fish Cookie Flavor:Sugar Cookie Cookie Toppings:Dark Blue Icing and some Coconut Sprinkles [/quote] [quote name="Effervessa" date=2017-06-10 15:57:59] [b]GIVE ME A COOKIE![/b] [b]Cookie Shape:[/b] Heart [b]Cookie Flavor:[/b] Sugar [b]Cookie Toppings:[/b] Could I get a layer of Nightshade Icing, and a layer of Pink Icing? [b]GIVE ME A COOKIE![/b] [b]Cookie Shape:[/b] Feather [b]Cookie Flavor:[/b] Sugar [b]Cookie Toppings:[/b] Icing I'm looking for this cookie to look/be iced like the feather in the following image: [center][img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/Q97N9X_GRoqNT_CJojji-Q.png[/img][/center] [/quote] [quote name="CivElynBird" date=2017-06-10 16:02:39] GIVE ME A COOKIE! Cookie Shape: No idea Cookie Flavor: No idea Cookie Toppings: No idea I mentioned to Desnik on Discord that I want a cookie based off of my name. I have no idea what that is but I will give you free range to do whatever you would like that my name inspires you to do~ If you need help, you can look at my bio or my lair. But I mostly want it off of whatever my name brings to mind C: THANKS! [/quote] Payments received! :D
Tarany wrote on 2017-06-10:
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Effervessa wrote on 2017-06-10:
GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: Heart
Cookie Toppings: Could I get a layer of Nightshade Icing, and a layer of Pink Icing?

GIVE ME A COOKIE!
Cookie Shape: Feather
Cookie Toppings: Icing

I'm looking for this cookie to look/be iced like the feather in the following image:

Q97N9X_GRoqNT_CJojji-Q.png
CivElynBird wrote on 2017-06-10:
GIVE ME A COOKIE!

Payments received! :D
Side note, I'd like to issue a gentle reminder that PMs are the preferred payment method as it takes the treasure/gems right out for me to pick. Makes it easier to avoid awkward situations for the times I'm not around while letting people continue to spend without worries :) That said, I'd also like to take the liberty to say thank you to everyone that's ordered thus far! <3
Side note, I'd like to issue a gentle reminder that PMs are the preferred payment method as it takes the treasure/gems right out for me to pick. Makes it easier to avoid awkward situations for the times I'm not around while letting people continue to spend without worries :) That said, I'd also like to take the liberty to say thank you to everyone that's ordered thus far! <3
GIVE ME A COOKIE! (please ^-^)
Cookie Shape: Bird! More specifically, this bird: [1] [2]
Cookie Flavor: Icing (yellow)
Cookie Toppings: Icing, would love a small purple bow or flower on the head!

(Are we allowed to resize those, provided it looks ok and (obviously) no credit is claimed? I'm thinking of a signature-friendly size, not necessarily for sig use but small enough that I could use it as a link button somewhere!)

Excellent job with that Lightweaver. xD

(Are we allowed to resize those, provided it looks ok and (obviously) no credit is claimed? I'm thinking of a signature-friendly size, not necessarily for sig use but small enough that I could use it as a link button somewhere!)

7irhbB2.png
@Blanche yes you can use these for whatever you like :) Edit and resize to your heart's content. I should put a note in the OP.
@Blanche yes you can use these for whatever you like :) Edit and resize to your heart's content. I should put a note in the OP.
[quote name="Blanche" date=2017-06-10 16:59:16] GIVE ME A COOKIE! (please ^-^) Cookie Shape: Bird! More specifically, this bird: [1] [2] Cookie Flavor: Icing (yellow) Cookie Toppings: Icing, would love a small purple bow or flower on the head! (Are we allowed to resize those, provided it looks ok and (obviously) no credit is claimed? I'm thinking of a signature-friendly size, not necessarily for sig use but small enough that I could use it as a link button somewhere!) Excellent job with that Lightweaver. xD [/quote] Payment received~! :D
Blanche wrote on 2017-06-10:

Payment received~! :D
Boop-a-bump! C:
Boop-a-bump! C:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14