Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ferocious Frolicking Adopts-FULL
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56
@Mudguts welcome back :D
Total cost would be 80g (40 base+15 piebald+25 apparel). If you send Inkdrops your payment we'll mark your slot!

@Fouguri lovely mirror and lore :)
Total cost would be 160 gems (40 base+20 bar+100 apparel) or 40 leaves+20g. Fest orders are non-apparel only, listed at the end of the rules post. I'll make the font bigger if it's not clear ):
For clarity, the apparel individually is priced as 15 Wingpiece+ 20 cleaver+ 15 x3 for the bandages, and 20 for the tail binding. You wish to include all those pieces?
@Mudguts welcome back :D
Total cost would be 80g (40 base+15 piebald+25 apparel). If you send Inkdrops your payment we'll mark your slot!

@Fouguri lovely mirror and lore :)
Total cost would be 160 gems (40 base+20 bar+100 apparel) or 40 leaves+20g. Fest orders are non-apparel only, listed at the end of the rules post. I'll make the font bigger if it's not clear ):
For clarity, the apparel individually is priced as 15 Wingpiece+ 20 cleaver+ 15 x3 for the bandages, and 20 for the tail binding. You wish to include all those pieces?
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Melvistle

Ho thanks for looking at his bio. That's realy nice of you. =D

Ho, yeah. Sorry, I didn't see the rule related to "no apparels for leaves" ^^°

Well, I realy would like to have as much apparels as possible, but I don't have all the gems for the whole (but a plenty tally of leaves ! XD)

Is there any luck I could ask for a mix payment like that? :

40 leaves for the base + 20g Bar + 100g apparels
@Melvistle

Ho thanks for looking at his bio. That's realy nice of you. =D

Ho, yeah. Sorry, I didn't see the rule related to "no apparels for leaves" ^^°

Well, I realy would like to have as much apparels as possible, but I don't have all the gems for the whole (but a plenty tally of leaves ! XD)

Is there any luck I could ask for a mix payment like that? :

40 leaves for the base + 20g Bar + 100g apparels
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri of course, I really enjoy reading the tidbits people put in their bios for the dragons they want adopts of :)

I talked with Inkdrops and we're okay with your proposed mix payment (40 leaves base, 120g for gene and all apparels). Send payment Inkdrops way and we'll mark your slot!
@Fouguri of course, I really enjoy reading the tidbits people put in their bios for the dragons they want adopts of :)

I talked with Inkdrops and we're okay with your proposed mix payment (40 leaves base, 120g for gene and all apparels). Send payment Inkdrops way and we'll mark your slot!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Melvistle
payment has been sent! sorry for the delay, i went to bed after rollover
@Melvistle
payment has been sent! sorry for the delay, i went to bed after rollover
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@Melvistle

That's awesome guys ! ^-^

Payment has been send. /o/
@Melvistle

That's awesome guys ! ^-^

Payment has been send. /o/
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
I have enough leaves! I'd love to get one of my bby boy Jay! @Melvistle @Inkdrops Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6681784] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=5&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=2&auth=8b78cb2f58f259341021e71076360d5ea25f3832&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID#: 6681784 Apparel/Skins/Accents: none Payment method: leaves! Facing: Right please Notes or requests: Can I also get a smaller one? I don't know what I'll be putting in his bio as I'm getting his template laid out
I have enough leaves!

I'd love to get one of my bby boy Jay!

@Melvistle @Inkdrops
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=5&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=2&auth=8b78cb2f58f259341021e71076360d5ea25f3832&dummyext=prev.png

Dragon ID#: 6681784
Apparel/Skins/Accents: none
Payment method: leaves!
Facing: Right please
Notes or requests: Can I also get a smaller one? I don't know what I'll be putting in his bio as I'm getting his template laid out
Z7cgb70.png
@SamuelMaybird can do! That'll be 40 leaves flat. Send them to Inkdrops and I'll get to work on your pretty Jay!
As for size, just let me know what width you want and I'll resize him for you :)
@SamuelMaybird can do! That'll be 40 leaves flat. Send them to Inkdrops and I'll get to work on your pretty Jay!
As for size, just let me know what width you want and I'll resize him for you :)
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Melvistle Sent! Um, man I'm terrible with resizing. Uh would 300 work? I little bigger than half and easier to work into his bio!
@Melvistle Sent! Um, man I'm terrible with resizing. Uh would 300 work? I little bigger than half and easier to work into his bio!
Z7cgb70.png
@SamuelMaybird The size fits into a bio perfectly! Smaller ones also work as well ^^
@SamuelMaybird The size fits into a bio perfectly! Smaller ones also work as well ^^
unknown.png
@Inkdrops right! But I mean as a lore graphic as opposed to just in the bio itself. I'll pay extra for two sizes so I can figure out which one I'd like displayed.
@Inkdrops right! But I mean as a lore graphic as opposed to just in the bio itself. I'll pay extra for two sizes so I can figure out which one I'd like displayed.
Z7cgb70.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56