Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Astrid's Adopts | Treasure/Gems/Fest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][font=calibri][size=6]DragonDraws Adopts[/size][/font][/center] [center][b]CLOSED[/b][/center] I'm abandoning pretty much everything on this thread aside from pixel chests, though I'm not taking orders. I am working on a new base, just a single base. I will open a new thread for that and the pixel chests once it's finished Welcome one, welcome all! My name is DragonDraws, but you can call me Astrid. In this shop, I offer a range of several different adopts, and I always plan on expanding to more. Chibis, pixel chests, and higher quality headshots, you can find them all here. They all have varying prices, so there's always something you can buy, no matter how much money you have! I am a high school student, with a lot on my plate. Orders can often take a while, and if that is the case, I ask you bear with me. I prefer my payment up front, but I will also accept half/half. If you are someone I know well and can trust, then I can make exceptions with that. Slots: [b]1.[/b] [b]2.[/b] [b]3. [/b] [b]4.[/b] [b]5. [/b] If you would like to go on the pinglist for updates, go ahead and ask! I'll put you straight on. If you were pinged and it led you here, I added you to the pinglist finally. [quote=pinglist]@Emordnilap @Himochi @lopika @Saraceaser @Cyrya @AberDaKitty @dragoninmywagon @Meowruff @Kycelli @Watercolor @Zhar @Birdskull @Silverey @RyujinDragonGod @BrandendDraak @Serpents @Selenology[/quote] [b]Please make sure you ping me! If you don't, I probably won't notice and you won't get your order through![/b]
DragonDraws Adopts

CLOSED
I'm abandoning pretty much everything on this thread aside from pixel chests, though I'm not taking orders. I am working on a new base, just a single base. I will open a new thread for that and the pixel chests once it's finished

Welcome one, welcome all! My name is DragonDraws, but you can call me Astrid. In this shop, I offer a range of several different adopts, and I always plan on expanding to more. Chibis, pixel chests, and higher quality headshots, you can find them all here. They all have varying prices, so there's always something you can buy, no matter how much money you have!

I am a high school student, with a lot on my plate. Orders can often take a while, and if that is the case, I ask you bear with me.

I prefer my payment up front, but I will also accept half/half. If you are someone I know well and can trust, then I can make exceptions with that.

Slots:

If you would like to go on the pinglist for updates, go ahead and ask! I'll put you straight on. If you were pinged and it led you here, I added you to the pinglist finally.
Please make sure you ping me! If you don't, I probably won't notice and you won't get your order through!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
UNDER HEAVY RECONSTRUCTION
UNDER HEAVY RECONSTRUCTION
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
[center][size=6]Mini Pixel Chests[/size] [i]What's this? You've found a chest, that looks remarkably like your dragon...[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1Tl1CPb.png[/img] ----- These special adoptables cost [b]10kt, 10g[/b] or [b]10 fest[/b] each! No extra, no less. They are not available for apparel or accents, under any circumstance. If you want to see more examples, I have a gallery[url=http://imgur.com/a/jel8V] here [/url]where I am keeping all the chests I am doing for my own dragons. I may also add a few others if they have genes that none of my dragons had (ie: Crackle, Opal).
Mini Pixel Chests
What's this? You've found a chest, that looks remarkably like your dragon...

1Tl1CPb.png

These special adoptables cost 10kt, 10g or 10 fest each! No extra, no less. They are not available for apparel or accents, under any circumstance.

If you want to see more examples, I have a gallery here where I am keeping all the chests I am doing for my own dragons. I may also add a few others if they have genes that none of my dragons had (ie: Crackle, Opal).
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
R
R
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@Cedric you wanted one?
@Cedric you wanted one?
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws -SLAMS THIS BOI IN HERE- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18879034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188791/18879034_350.png[/img] [/url] 50kt, +10kt(?) for stripes! What bribe would it take to do the accent and/or will o' the wisp? o3o (And ofc I wanna be on the pinglist!)
@DragonDraws

-SLAMS THIS BOI IN HERE-

18879034_350.png

50kt, +10kt(?) for stripes! What bribe would it take to do the accent and/or will o' the wisp? o3o
(And ofc I wanna be on the pinglist!)
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap

Yep, stripes will be 10kt. will o' wisps would be cheaper, about 20kt, accent 30-40kt? (fire is difficult >-<)
@Emordnilap

Yep, stripes will be 10kt. will o' wisps would be cheaper, about 20kt, accent 30-40kt? (fire is difficult >-<)
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws

Mm so 120kt total? (gonna go with 40kt for the accent for the trouble) I can send that over rn if you'd like ^^
@DragonDraws

Mm so 120kt total? (gonna go with 40kt for the accent for the trouble) I can send that over rn if you'd like ^^
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap

Ok, sounds good to me! Thankyou!
@Emordnilap

Ok, sounds good to me! Thankyou!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws

Alrighty! ^^
@DragonDraws

Alrighty! ^^