Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Balancing Pearlcatchers [Open, Waitlist]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@Enriana,

I can definitely do two in exchange for her! The total would come to 40k, so if that sounds good to you, I can note that you have a 2k shop credit.

I still have the pearl rune layer, since I thought you might like to use it again. But if you like, I can do a variation, so the pearls aren't all identical. Just let me know when you post the specifics. :)
@Enriana,

I can definitely do two in exchange for her! The total would come to 40k, so if that sounds good to you, I can note that you have a 2k shop credit.

I still have the pearl rune layer, since I thought you might like to use it again. But if you like, I can do a variation, so the pearls aren't all identical. Just let me know when you post the specifics. :)

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@DragonWarrior333,

I've got you in the queue! The glimmer color won't add anything to the cost, so your total is the standard 35k. Unfortunately I do not offer apparel.
@DragonWarrior333,

I've got you in the queue! The glimmer color won't add anything to the cost, so your total is the standard 35k. Unfortunately I do not offer apparel.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Aeonox,

Your order is ready for pickup in the Completed Adopts section!
@Aeonox,

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@KingSpinosaurus,

@KingSpinosaurus,

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@BabySnake,

I have now completed Thylacine; there is an example in the Completed Adopts section if you would like to check it out.
@BabySnake,

I have now completed Thylacine; there is an example in the Completed Adopts section if you would like to check it out.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@PheonixPonder,

Your order is ready for pickup in the Completed Adopts section! And thank you very much for the glitter! ^^
@PheonixPonder,

Your order is ready for pickup in the Completed Adopts section! And thank you very much for the glitter! ^^

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
Oh she's wonderful! I can't wait to add it to Lorien's bio! Thank you! And you're most welcome! ^^
Oh she's wonderful! I can't wait to add it to Lorien's bio! Thank you! And you're most welcome! ^^
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
She looks lovely, thank you c:
She looks lovely, thank you c:
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
@Kitiara
Pinglist for the next opening please?
@Kitiara
Pinglist for the next opening please?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan,

There are still a few slots open for my opening event! If you'd rather wait until slots go back to normal (3 adopts per slot), I'd be happy to put you on the wait list.
@Xairathan,

There are still a few slots open for my opening event! If you'd rather wait until slots go back to normal (3 adopts per slot), I'd be happy to put you on the wait list.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25