Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Balancing Pearlcatchers [Open, Waitlist]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Kitiara
They look perfect! Thank you so much! Sorry for the late reply. My life has been hectic to say the least XD
@Kitiara
They look perfect! Thank you so much! Sorry for the late reply. My life has been hectic to say the least XD
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@Kitiara

Could I please be added to the waitlist?
@Kitiara

Could I please be added to the waitlist?
54IVqpH.png MZSEWS2.png
LhssI0m.png
HJLIYn4.png
sQECp2x.png
Ms8zPwX.png

mbximqP.gif
tiny_heart_emoticon_by_gasara-d79d7v1.gif
m5Wt3n0.png
@JurassicPark,

Of course! Thanks for your interest!
@JurassicPark,

Of course! Thanks for your interest!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara I'd love to order some more sometime, are you taking walk-in orders right now? :) No worries if not!
@Kitiara I'd love to order some more sometime, are you taking walk-in orders right now? :) No worries if not!
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
Hello Kitiara, thankyou for taking on my order! :D No rush at all to finish these, I'm happy waiting :) Username: Catkinstarchild Link to dragon: Use the code from the dragon's page. Include a scry if needed. Ramach [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36227189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362272/36227189_350.png[/img] [/url] Mane/tail color: Leave blank if you don't want it altered. Pearl color: Steely greyish colour please, like the accent? Or dark in general? Facing left or right: Both, please? Would you like to be placed on the waitlist: No thankyou, I think I'm already there :) Additional info: Username: Catkinstarchild Link to dragon: Use the code from the dragon's page. Include a scry if needed. Celeborn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27465275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274653/27465275_350.png[/img] [/url] Mane/tail color: Leave blank if you don't want it altered. Pearl color: Leave blank if you don't want it altered. Facing left or right: Both, please? Would you like to be placed on the waitlist: n/a Additional info: n/a Username: Catkinstarchild Link to dragon: Use the code from the dragon's page. Include a scry if needed. Elar [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35383144] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353832/35383144_350.png[/img] [/url] Mane/tail color: Leave blank if you don't want it altered. Pearl color: Leave blank if you don't want it altered. Facing left or right: Both, please? Would you like to be placed on the waitlist: n/a Additional info: Do you think it might be possible to get some coloured sparkles on her, like in her accent?
Hello Kitiara, thankyou for taking on my order! :D No rush at all to finish these, I'm happy waiting :)

Username: Catkinstarchild
Link to dragon: Use the code from the dragon's page. Include a scry if needed.
Ramach

36227189_350.png

Mane/tail color: Leave blank if you don't want it altered.
Pearl color: Steely greyish colour please, like the accent? Or dark in general?
Facing left or right: Both, please?
Would you like to be placed on the waitlist: No thankyou, I think I'm already there :)
Additional info:

Celeborn

27465275_350.png

Pearl color: Leave blank if you don't want it altered.
Would you like to be placed on the waitlist: n/a
Additional info: n/a

Elar

35383144_350.png

Pearl color: Leave blank if you don't want it altered.
Would you like to be placed on the waitlist: n/a
Additional info: Do you think it might be possible to get some coloured sparkles on her, like in her accent?
[/url]
@Kitiara I'd like to be added to your waitlist :)
@Kitiara I'd like to be added to your waitlist :)
UZVTEBc.png
@CatkinStarchild - The total for 3 adopts with one pearl color change and one accent will be 115,000 treasure. It looks like the accent Ramach has currently (Tomb Keeper) makes his pearl gold, but your order says steely grey?

@selenomancy - You have been added!
@CatkinStarchild - The total for 3 adopts with one pearl color change and one accent will be 115,000 treasure. It looks like the accent Ramach has currently (Tomb Keeper) makes his pearl gold, but your order says steely grey?

@selenomancy - You have been added!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara
Hello, would you put me on your waitlist please? :) Thank you!
@Kitiara
Hello, would you put me on your waitlist please? :) Thank you!
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
Kitiara sorry, I was thinking of it by memory because he's off breeding in an Ice nest- I sent the nest host the skin so it could be applied but didn't check myself afterwards for what happened to the pearl- please could it be gold instead, I was just mistaken about where the skin made what turn that steely grey colour. Gold would be great, please? And sending the treasure now :D
Kitiara sorry, I was thinking of it by memory because he's off breeding in an Ice nest- I sent the nest host the skin so it could be applied but didn't check myself afterwards for what happened to the pearl- please could it be gold instead, I was just mistaken about where the skin made what turn that steely grey colour. Gold would be great, please? And sending the treasure now :D
[/url]
@ilimati - Added!

@CatkinStarchild - Thanks for the clarification! I can definitely do gold.
@ilimati - Added!

@CatkinStarchild - Thanks for the clarification! I can definitely do gold.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25