Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Skydancer busts - 20kt!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@HiddenGalaxy and @CosmicKitty

I'll place you on a waiting list and I'll ping you when I can move you up ^u^ Thank you for your interest!
@HiddenGalaxy and @CosmicKitty

I'll place you on a waiting list and I'll ping you when I can move you up ^u^ Thank you for your interest!
icFTUOQ.gif
Here you go!

@CrankyCrew

Tawfet%20png_zps0vpzleyv.png

@mPhish

com%202_zpsnxzmo5hx.png

Thank you so much and I hope you like them! If there's anything you would like to be changed, feel free to let me know. Please save them somewhere safe just in case ;)
Here you go!

@CrankyCrew

Tawfet%20png_zps0vpzleyv.png

@mPhish

com%202_zpsnxzmo5hx.png

Thank you so much and I hope you like them! If there's anything you would like to be changed, feel free to let me know. Please save them somewhere safe just in case ;)
icFTUOQ.gif
@xxdawn I love it, thank you so much!
@xxdawn I love it, thank you so much!
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@xxDawn
Wow, that's amazing, thank you so much!
@xxDawn
Wow, that's amazing, thank you so much!
@mPhish I'm so glad! My pleasure.
@mPhish I'm so glad! My pleasure.
icFTUOQ.gif
@CrankyCrew You're very welcome, I'm so glad you like it!
@CrankyCrew You're very welcome, I'm so glad you like it!
icFTUOQ.gif
@CosmicKitty Moving you up! The price will be 20kt + 6kt for the genes (2kt each for pet/but/glim). Once you've sent me a CR I'll get started :)

@HiddenGalaxy Moving you up :) The price will be 20tk + 5kt for sponsoring metallic + 2kt for glimmer, totaling 27kt. Please send me a CR so I can get started!

@CosmicKitty Moving you up! The price will be 20kt + 6kt for the genes (2kt each for pet/but/glim). Once you've sent me a CR I'll get started :)

@HiddenGalaxy Moving you up :) The price will be 20tk + 5kt for sponsoring metallic + 2kt for glimmer, totaling 27kt. Please send me a CR so I can get started!

icFTUOQ.gif

Yay, thank you. Sent the CR with the payment. :)

Yay, thank you. Sent the CR with the payment. :)
3aYfNUz.png R1aBgGe.png qHRrWax.png mpx6y3j.png xK39VEI.png vlbsnla.png
Here you go!

@CosmicKitty

comm_zpsaewmnbbb.png

Please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change. I'd be happy to! Remember to save it on your computer just in case!

@HiddenGalaxy

I was messing around with the shading, so here are multiple versions because I wasn't sure which one you would prefer :)

comma_zpsoedc2x8n.png

db_zpstylusnfz.png

rainbow_zpszpiq1iqw.png

The metallic was difficult lol but I did my best. If there's anything you'd like me to change, please give me a yell! As always, please save it somewhere safe ^u^
Here you go!

@CosmicKitty

comm_zpsaewmnbbb.png

Please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change. I'd be happy to! Remember to save it on your computer just in case!

@HiddenGalaxy

I was messing around with the shading, so here are multiple versions because I wasn't sure which one you would prefer :)

comma_zpsoedc2x8n.png

db_zpstylusnfz.png

rainbow_zpszpiq1iqw.png

The metallic was difficult lol but I did my best. If there's anything you'd like me to change, please give me a yell! As always, please save it somewhere safe ^u^
icFTUOQ.gif

@xxDawn

Thank you. They all look great., so I don't know which I prefer either. lol. I put all three on her page for now.

@xxDawn

Thank you. They all look great., so I don't know which I prefer either. lol. I put all three on her page for now.
3aYfNUz.png R1aBgGe.png qHRrWax.png mpx6y3j.png xK39VEI.png vlbsnla.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7