Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | When the adopt is Just Right
1 2 3 4 5
Hey all! Welcome to my shop. Right now there's just the one adopt, but some day there may be others. [b]When the adopt is Just Right[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3Y4Rc5K.png[/img] He's currently available for these breeds: [LIST] [*] Imp Male [*] Imp Female [/LIST] These genes are currently available: Primaries: [LIST] [*] Cherub [*] Petals [*] Toxin [*] Iridescent [*] Basic [/LIST] Secondaries: [LIST] [*] Things that don't affect the mane [*] Toxin [*] Shimmer [/LIST] Tertiaries: [LIST] [*] Basic [*] Glimmer [*] Underbelly [/LIST] Pricing: [LIST] [*] Just Right adopt: 45kt plus 10kt if there are any genes that I haven't made yet, and an additional 10kt if you want apparel (20kt if it's busy- one or two pieces, i.e. a scarf or a teardrop necklace, counts as simple, multiple overlapping pieces are busy. I will tell you if an outfit's too busy when you're submitting a dragon and will do as much as is feasible), an accent, or a breed I don't have a base for. All these are pretty much requiring active drawing, so yeah. I reserve the right to refuse accents or apparel if it's too complicated. [/LIST] Rules/Other: - Please don't take my signature/number off; I tried to make it inconspicuous but I did make this and I'd like people who like the adopt to be able to find me. - You may want to rehost the adopt, since I am prone to moving stuff around in my Dropbox and such. - I don't care if you want to recolor/alter this- heck, ask me and I'll give you a blank lineart- but don't go selling it. The character is yours, but my work is not. So you can post the picture wherever you want, but not sell it. - If you have an idea for a new adopt I should do, I'm all ears- if I like the idea, you can have the first one for just the base price (unless there's apparel. I'm still going to charge extra for apparel.) - Just as a heads-up, my turnaround time tends to be around a month or so. Sometimes it'll be quicker but that's the usual wait.
Hey all! Welcome to my shop. Right now there's just the one adopt, but some day there may be others.
When the adopt is Just Right
3Y4Rc5K.png

He's currently available for these breeds:
  • Imp Male
  • Imp Female

These genes are currently available:
Primaries:
  • Cherub
  • Petals
  • Toxin
  • Iridescent
  • Basic

Secondaries:
  • Things that don't affect the mane
  • Toxin
  • Shimmer

Tertiaries:
  • Basic
  • Glimmer
  • Underbelly

Pricing:
  • Just Right adopt: 45kt plus 10kt if there are any genes that I haven't made yet, and an additional 10kt if you want apparel (20kt if it's busy- one or two pieces, i.e. a scarf or a teardrop necklace, counts as simple, multiple overlapping pieces are busy. I will tell you if an outfit's too busy when you're submitting a dragon and will do as much as is feasible), an accent, or a breed I don't have a base for. All these are pretty much requiring active drawing, so yeah. I reserve the right to refuse accents or apparel if it's too complicated.

Rules/Other:
- Please don't take my signature/number off; I tried to make it inconspicuous but I did make this and I'd like people who like the adopt to be able to find me.
- You may want to rehost the adopt, since I am prone to moving stuff around in my Dropbox and such.
- I don't care if you want to recolor/alter this- heck, ask me and I'll give you a blank lineart- but don't go selling it. The character is yours, but my work is not. So you can post the picture wherever you want, but not sell it.
- If you have an idea for a new adopt I should do, I'm all ears- if I like the idea, you can have the first one for just the base price (unless there's apparel. I'm still going to charge extra for apparel.)
- Just as a heads-up, my turnaround time tends to be around a month or so. Sometimes it'll be quicker but that's the usual wait.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

@Frogata
Pinglist:
@Frogata
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

Reserved for finished pieces
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

Reserved for... affiliates, if I get any.
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open

Waitlist:
This can hold my queue! These are people in line for artwork, pretty much. It may take a while for your arts to be done, but I promise as long as your name is on here it will eventually get done.
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open

Waitlist:
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

@ScienceGal8 : I need some meme, so I'd love to order please ! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4585390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45854/4585390_350.png[/img] [/url] So iri/basic/belly, and I'd love the accent too please, no apparel needed.
@ScienceGal8 : I need some meme, so I'd love to order please !

4585390_350.png

So iri/basic/belly, and I'd love the accent too please, no apparel needed.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@Soujun Sorry this took me so long to complete, but it's done now. Would you prefer to do messages or a CR for delivery?
@Soujun Sorry this took me so long to complete, but it's done now. Would you prefer to do messages or a CR for delivery?
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

@ScienceGal8 Love it! How much for : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26160714] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261608/26160714_350.png[/img] [/url] Possibly without the apparel... not sure yet
@ScienceGal8 Love it! How much for :

26160714_350.png

Possibly without the apparel... not sure yet
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan Right now I don't have a Petals base, so the total would be 65kt with apparel or 55kt without. Current gem-treasure thing is 1:830 so if you'd rather pay with gems it'd be 78 with and 66 without apparel (feel free to check my math, even with a calculator I derp up sometimes).
@musicfan Right now I don't have a Petals base, so the total would be 65kt with apparel or 55kt without. Current gem-treasure thing is 1:830 so if you'd rather pay with gems it'd be 78 with and 66 without apparel (feel free to check my math, even with a calculator I derp up sometimes).
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

@ScienceGal8 Alrighty =) Could I pay for with apparel... but then see the final product with and without apparel? I'm not really sure which I'd like just yet ^^;
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
1 2 3 4 5