Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tundra Trot Adopts (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@SamuraiPocky

postimage pics, huh... just replace the .org with .cc in the image urls, it'll fix the issue with those
@SamuraiPocky

postimage pics, huh... just replace the .org with .cc in the image urls, it'll fix the issue with those
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
@sneekiblin
Oh thank you
@sneekiblin
Oh thank you
@SamuraiPocky

No I do not have back up adopts. In my rules I advise that you save your art in case this happens. But, I know what happened and how to fix it. In the url for the image change postimg.org to postimg.cc and image should appear again. The site malfunctioned. I do still suggest you save image though in case this happens again, that way you can use a different image hosting site in case this one crashes again :)
@SamuraiPocky

No I do not have back up adopts. In my rules I advise that you save your art in case this happens. But, I know what happened and how to fix it. In the url for the image change postimg.org to postimg.cc and image should appear again. The site malfunctioned. I do still suggest you save image though in case this happens again, that way you can use a different image hosting site in case this one crashes again :)
4a0fJn6.png
@Omalleycat
I figured it out. I do have backups to all my art now. Thank you again
@Omalleycat
I figured it out. I do have backups to all my art now. Thank you again
@SamuraiPocky

You are welcome! I am so glad the images are salvageable. Also, I am so sorry if my response sounded rude, It was not my intention to convey the rule thing in a haughty manner. I meant for it to come out as advisement to prevent lost art from occurring again. From experience, I’ve lost art the same way as this and it sucks!
@SamuraiPocky

You are welcome! I am so glad the images are salvageable. Also, I am so sorry if my response sounded rude, It was not my intention to convey the rule thing in a haughty manner. I meant for it to come out as advisement to prevent lost art from occurring again. From experience, I’ve lost art the same way as this and it sucks!
4a0fJn6.png
@Omalleycat
It didn't come off as rude in the least. Don't sweat it. ^_^
@Omalleycat
It didn't come off as rude in the least. Don't sweat it. ^_^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11