Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Baby Coatls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center] [color=#513127][size=7][font=Century Gothic]Welcome~[/font][/size] Status: Closed[/center][/color] ------------------------- [columns] [center][img]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p450/GriffinGem/Baby%20Coatl%20Adoptable/Autumn%20Example%20Large_zpse3gpyf3z.png[/img][/center] [nextcol][color=#513127] [size=5][b]Slots[/b][/size][size=4] 1: Cheeba [pending] 2: Closed 3: Closed [color=#513127] [size=4][b]Quick Slots[/b][/size] 1: Closed 2: Closed 3: Closed [/size] [/color][color=#513127] [b]Currently working on:[/b] Reformatting the thread [/columns][color=#513127] [center] [color=#513127][size=7][font=Century Gothic]Rules[/font][/size] -------------------------[/center][/color] [LIST] [*][color=#513127]You may resize your finished art as needed for bios and such, as long as my signature/ID remains the same size in the final product. Any further edits must get the okay from me first.[/color] [*][color=#513127]When using my art please credit me either under the image, or by linking the image to my shop or profile.[/color] [*][color=#513127]If you would like to use your art in a hatchery banner or something similar, please let me know. (and give proper credit in an easy-to-find place)[/color] [*][color=#513127]If it seems I skipped over your post, please shoot me a PM to get my attention![/color] [*][color=#513127]Remember to save your art to your computer and upload it to your preferred image hosting site![/color] [/LIST] [center] [color=#513127][size=7][font=Century Gothic]Prices[/font][/size] -------------------------[/center][/color] [center][color=#513127]Please send the payment after I accept your order. After payment is sent I will begin work on your art.[/color] [color=#513127][b]Conversion rate is: 1g/840t/1¢[/b] (Treasure rates subject to change) I will also take current festival currency as a substitute for gems Mixed payments are fine[/color] [color=#513127]5% off for pure USD orders! These rates apply to everything in the shop :D[/color] [color=#513127][b]Base price[/b] is 75kt [b]Existing genes [/b]are free. [b]New genes[/b] 4kt Not looking for coatls? You can sponsor a new breed for 200kt.[/color][/center]
Welcome~

Autumn%20Example%20Large_zpse3gpyf3z.png

Slots
1: Cheeba [pending]
2: Closed
3: Closed

Quick Slots
1: Closed
2: Closed
3: Closed

Currently working on:
Reformatting the thread

Rules

• You may resize your finished art as needed for bios and such, as long as my signature/ID remains the same size in the final product. Any further edits must get the okay from me first.
  • When using my art please credit me either under the image, or by linking the image to my shop or profile.
  • If you would like to use your art in a hatchery banner or something similar, please let me know. (and give proper credit in an easy-to-find place)
  • If it seems I skipped over your post, please shoot me a PM to get my attention!
  • Remember to save your art to your computer and upload it to your preferred image hosting site!
Prices

Please send the payment after I accept your order. After payment is sent I will begin work on your art.

Conversion rate is: 1g/840t/1¢ (Treasure rates subject to change)
I will also take current festival currency as a substitute for gems
Mixed payments are fine

5% off for pure USD orders!
These rates apply to everything in the shop :D

Base price is 75kt
Existing genes are free.
New genes 4kt

Not looking for coatls? You can sponsor a new breed for 200kt.

[color=#513127][size=6][font=Century Gothic]Bases[/font][/size] [center]-------------------------[/center][/color] [color=#513127][size=6][font=Century Gothic]Coatl[/font][/size] [columns] [img]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p450/GriffinGem/Baby%20Coatl%20Adoptable/Autumn%20Example%20Large_zpse3gpyf3z.png[/img][nextcol] [b]Primary[/b] Basic Cherub *Crystal Falcon *Iridescent Piebald Poison Speckle [b] Secondary[/b] Basic Butterfly *Facet Freckle Moth Paint Peregrine Seraph *Shimmer Toxin [b]Tertiary[/b] Circuit Contour Gembond Glimmer Smoke Stained Thylacine Underbelly [/columns] [b]Apparel[/b] ------------------- [color=#513127][size=6][font=Century Gothic]Wildclaw[/font][/size] [columns] [img]IMG HERE[/img][nextcol] [b]Primary[/b] Basic *Iridescent [b] Secondary[/b] Basic *Shimmer [b]Tertiary[/b] Underbelly Stained [/columns] [b]Apparel[/b] ------------------- *This marking cannot be ordered in a Quick Slot.
Bases

Coatl
Autumn%20Example%20Large_zpse3gpyf3z.png
Primary
Basic Cherub *Crystal Falcon *Iridescent Piebald Poison Speckle

Secondary

Basic Butterfly *Facet Freckle Moth Paint Peregrine Seraph *Shimmer Toxin

Tertiary
Circuit Contour Gembond Glimmer Smoke Stained Thylacine Underbelly
Apparel

Wildclaw
[img]IMG HERE[/img]
Primary
Basic *Iridescent

Secondary

Basic *Shimmer

Tertiary
Underbelly Stained
Apparel

*This marking cannot be ordered in a Quick Slot.
Apparel

Existing apparel (including recolors) is 5kt per piece
New apparel is 2kt to 10kt extra
I will only be doing simple apparel or apparel that is meant to be "part of' the natural dragon. So, things like deepsea bulbs, antennae, wings, tail feathers and the like. Basically it has to make sense on a hatchling.
Apparel that does NOT fit that description is only available through bribe on a case-by-case basis for now.

You'll have to ask me about accents, but the same general logic applies.

Apparel

Existing apparel (including recolors) is 5kt per piece
New apparel is 2kt to 10kt extra
I will only be doing simple apparel or apparel that is meant to be "part of' the natural dragon. So, things like deepsea bulbs, antennae, wings, tail feathers and the like. Basically it has to make sense on a hatchling.
Apparel that does NOT fit that description is only available through bribe on a case-by-case basis for now.

You'll have to ask me about accents, but the same general logic applies.

[center] [color=#513127][size=7][font=Century Gothic]Order Form[/font][/size] -------------------------[/center][/color] [center][code]@GriffinGem Dragon: Extra: Payment: Other: [/code][/center]
Order Form

Code:
@GriffinGem Dragon: Extra: Payment: Other:
Extra Info

Only bother with this is you're picky. Ha ^^

Some genes are shaded differently, to mimic the FR style.
Iridescent and Shimmer and Glimmer have highlights, rim lights and deeper shadows. This can be changed on request. (And yes, I can add highlights or deeper shadows onto other genes if desired)

All genes are based on the official hatchling art, with one exception:
In the official art Iridescent and Shimmer are colored differently for the hatchling vs the adults. I will be coloring it based on what your dragon currently looks like, unless specified otherwise.

Extra Info

Only bother with this is you're picky. Ha ^^

Some genes are shaded differently, to mimic the FR style.
Iridescent and Shimmer and Glimmer have highlights, rim lights and deeper shadows. This can be changed on request. (And yes, I can add highlights or deeper shadows onto other genes if desired)

All genes are based on the official hatchling art, with one exception:
In the official art Iridescent and Shimmer are colored differently for the hatchling vs the adults. I will be coloring it based on what your dragon currently looks like, unless specified otherwise.

[center] [color=#513127][size=7][font=Century Gothic]Recently Finished[/font][/size] -------------------------[/color] [img]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p450/GriffinGem/Baby%20Coatl%20Adoptable/Dovah_zpsjlfzrxwv.png[/img] [img]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p450/GriffinGem/Baby%20Coatl%20Adoptable/xxace_zpsgh5hcagb.png[/img] [img]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p450/GriffinGem/Baby%20Coatl%20Adoptable/Anubiis_zpsfeidqhrx.png[/img] [img]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p450/GriffinGem/Baby%20Coatl%20Adoptable/Jirazeil_zpsi7vwyetd.png[/img] [img]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p450/GriffinGem/Baby%20Coatl%20Adoptable/Squeeze420_zps6v2w5uai.png[/img] [/center]
Recently Finished

Dovah_zpsjlfzrxwv.png
xxace_zpsgh5hcagb.png
Anubiis_zpsfeidqhrx.png
Jirazeil_zpsi7vwyetd.png
Squeeze420_zps6v2w5uai.png
Pinglist

General
fondant Fanartsy BianchaJo DarkBrosInc ButterflyAce

For open slots
MoonsEnvoy MidnightAxolotl Mythologica ThatOneGirl Jhun Polaroid Khyra Maila

For future breeds
Squeeze420 xxace Nilheim
Pinglist

General
fondant Fanartsy BianchaJo DarkBrosInc ButterflyAce

For open slots
MoonsEnvoy MidnightAxolotl Mythologica ThatOneGirl Jhun Polaroid Khyra Maila

For future breeds
Squeeze420 xxace Nilheim
@Nanobot87 Pinging myself because these are freaking adorable
@Nanobot87 Pinging myself because these are freaking adorable
keidrJW.gifyredHSU.pngLwicdQN.pngiK7Ohoa.pngow5IsSc.png4ppxMP9.pngc0zcpSx.gif
Hex0gCq.png
YAAS you're finally open! @GriffinGem Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24556693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245567/24556693_350.png[/img] [/url] Extra: Nothing! Payment: 75KT, right? Other: I'd like to post the pic in her babies' profiles too, if that's okay? As a subspecies thing. With a linkback and your name, of course!
YAAS you're finally open!

@GriffinGem
Dragon:

24556693_350.png

Extra: Nothing!

Payment: 75KT, right?

Other: I'd like to post the pic in her babies' profiles too, if that's okay? As a subspecies thing. With a linkback and your name, of course!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn
Awesome! You can send the payment whenever you're ready, I should be able to get it to you by this afternoon.
You can certainly use the art for the offspring's bio aswell if you wish. :)
@AardRinn
Awesome! You can send the payment whenever you're ready, I should be able to get it to you by this afternoon.
You can certainly use the art for the offspring's bio aswell if you wish. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9