Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Baby Coatls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Squeeze420 Done! Let me know if anything was missed. [img]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p450/GriffinGem/Baby%20Coatl%20Adoptable/Squeeze420_zps6v2w5uai.png[/img] Make sure to save it somewhere, and enjoy. :D
@Squeeze420 Done! Let me know if anything was missed.
Squeeze420_zps6v2w5uai.png
Make sure to save it somewhere, and enjoy. :D
@AardRinn The 200kt would indeed include the base adoptable, but new genes (that aren't basic or underbelly) would still cost the extra 3kt. :)
I have some pose idea sketched out for a couple different breeds. I may show them at some point.
@AardRinn The 200kt would indeed include the base adoptable, but new genes (that aren't basic or underbelly) would still cost the extra 3kt. :)
I have some pose idea sketched out for a couple different breeds. I may show them at some point.
@Jirazeil All done! Remember to save it somewhere safe. ^^ [img]http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p450/GriffinGem/Baby%20Coatl%20Adoptable/Jirazeil_zpsi7vwyetd.png[/img] If you decide you want her shimmer colors changed to match when she grows up, let me know.
@Jirazeil
All done! Remember to save it somewhere safe. ^^
Jirazeil_zpsi7vwyetd.png
If you decide you want her shimmer colors changed to match when she grows up, let me know.
@GriffinGem, would you take items as payment? :0 Like Gem Marketplace or Old Fest?
@GriffinGem, would you take items as payment? :0 Like Gem Marketplace or Old Fest?
sdSRvlV.png
@GriffinGem

Ah! She's gorgeous! Thank you so much!
@GriffinGem

Ah! She's gorgeous! Thank you so much!
8NAp29F.png
@Anubiis I certainly would. :)
@Anubiis I certainly would. :)
@GriffinGem, are you currently sseking anything? :0
@GriffinGem, are you currently sseking anything? :0
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis I don't have a wishlist together right at this moment (working on it currently), but I'm open just about anything I don't have. So, I guess you could just make me an offer, or wait for me to get my stuff together? I'm not all that picky. :P
@Anubiis I don't have a wishlist together right at this moment (working on it currently), but I'm open just about anything I don't have. So, I guess you could just make me an offer, or wait for me to get my stuff together? I'm not all that picky. :P
@GriffinGem, I can offer an Electrified Tome and Starlight Cloak :0
@GriffinGem, I can offer an Electrified Tome and Starlight Cloak :0
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
That sounds good! What did you want done? :0
@Anubiis
That sounds good! What did you want done? :0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9