Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ BonsaiPixels Tune ~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51
@Tunesmith I have a question, do you do recolors to help fit a theme even if it’s a custom order?
@Tunesmith I have a question, do you do recolors to help fit a theme even if it’s a custom order?
7KmibOY.pngCeju8Ct.gifkEKv7kF.gif
@Cerys I've finished your bonsai! :D Thank you so much for your patience! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GdXXtwA.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/J0OlCXa.png[/img]
@Cerys

I've finished your bonsai! :D Thank you so much for your patience!

GdXXtwA.png

J0OlCXa.png
ZT1GQLd.png
@marquislafayeet: All my bonsai are custom! and I will do recolours fit the theme if I think it's required?
@marquislafayeet: All my bonsai are custom! and I will do recolours fit the theme if I think it's required?
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith ahh okay, thanks for the clarification!
@Tunesmith ahh okay, thanks for the clarification!
7KmibOY.pngCeju8Ct.gifkEKv7kF.gif
@Tunesmith

Oh awesome they look wonderful, thank you so much! c:
@Tunesmith

Oh awesome they look wonderful, thank you so much! c:
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@Tunesmith
Please add me to the reopening pinglist! :D
@Tunesmith
Please add me to the reopening pinglist! :D

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
@Tunesmith

Sorry for the late response! ;v/// This looks so good!! I'm dying.. Thank you so much >///<!!! I can't wait to grab more of these from you in the future c: !!!

@Tunesmith

Sorry for the late response! ;v/// This looks so good!! I'm dying.. Thank you so much >///<!!! I can't wait to grab more of these from you in the future c: !!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Tunesmith

Can I be added to the re-open pinglist please? Thanks!
@Tunesmith

Can I be added to the re-open pinglist please? Thanks!
1D524Ag.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Tf5Ota7.png[/img] Hello everyone! This BonsaiPixels affiliate shop is now open for orders again! I'll be doing a limited run of [b]20[/b] slots for [b]small-size[/b] orders only![/center] You might also notice some changes on my front page! The highlights are: [LIST][*]Prices have been increased to more closely match the main shop's Artist Choice prices! (these might be tweaked over the next few weeks, I'd love to hear feedback on what you think of the new pricing) [*]Many new items and colour+pose variants of older items have been added! [*]As of right now I am [b]not[/b] accepting 400px, 500px, or signature-sized pot orders, and they are crossed out on the front page.[/LIST] [center][size=1][quote=PINGLIST]@Aarresi @Airys @Apothecaria @CelestialMuse @Cerys @CoralHibiscus @Fujo @Inverness @JusticeTurtle @Juushika @Loviare @Lutielle @MementoMoe @Moonwater @NSRachel @Nemora @Parda @xMischiefManaged @Reconnaissance @Scoria @Script @Silentstep @cftcft9090 @cyrallia @insufferablecrab @sinousine @tambadabam @teaHunter @zeguk @PrismaticSkies @Pieeee @Youko @elfmoss @Somewhat @xazz @haikwoshevo @TheThrane @Xarina @Nemora @lucidCandlemaker @Tiriea @Lundlaeva @fika @Evet @Saronai @Nostalgic @Amorah @cnicht @Starry413 @KatzPetz @Diodol @balthy @owlcatpup @Pieeee @Nefelibata @CelestialBlue @Convexity @Knightess @Tues @TheNightDancer @marquislafayeet @Kestrad @MadameEvergreen @Apellosine[/quote][/size][/center]
Tf5Ota7.png

Hello everyone! This BonsaiPixels affiliate shop is now open for orders again! I'll be doing a limited run of 20 slots for small-size orders only!

You might also notice some changes on my front page! The highlights are:
  • Prices have been increased to more closely match the main shop's Artist Choice prices! (these might be tweaked over the next few weeks, I'd love to hear feedback on what you think of the new pricing)
  • Many new items and colour+pose variants of older items have been added!
  • As of right now I am not accepting 400px, 500px, or signature-sized pot orders, and they are crossed out on the front page.

ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith [b]Username[/b]: Convexity [b]Bonsai size[/b]: 100px [b]Planter Type[/b]: Type 1 (Azure) [b]Choices[/b]: blue roses, maiden's blush, quartz [b]Weather Effects[/b]: none, thank you :) [b]Notes[/b]: lots of blue with hints of pink, also if you could, would you mind basing it on this girl, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24923390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249234/24923390_350.png[/img] [/url] Just so I'm not causing too much hastle or confusion, do you need me to send over a certain amount of items as well? and just so I've got it right that comes up to 50kt? would you accept gem alternatives as well? Sorry for so many questions! >.<
@Tunesmith
Username: Convexity
Bonsai size: 100px
Planter Type: Type 1 (Azure)
Choices: blue roses, maiden's blush, quartz
Weather Effects: none, thank you :)
Notes: lots of blue with hints of pink, also if you could, would you mind basing it on this girl, please?

24923390_350.png

Just so I'm not causing too much hastle or confusion, do you need me to send over a certain amount of items as well?

and just so I've got it right that comes up to 50kt? would you accept gem alternatives as well?

Sorry for so many questions! >.<
FY9uLcA.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51