Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Pixel Kitties! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@dystopia Oh ok, sweet! Thanks! :D
@dystopia Oh ok, sweet! Thanks! :D
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/teen-titans-go/images/c/c2/Cat_Beastboy_Dance.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150606000351
@dystopia

Your User Name/ID #: EvelynTheAuthor # of Adoptables Requested: 2 **Copy and paste the section below and fill it out for each kitty you are ordering** Link to Image (if applicable): LINK HERE **If no image, please provide the following details** Desired coat type: Both shorthair LONG OR SHORTHAIRED BASE Desired base color: Black and white/black YOUR DESIRED COLOR Desired markings/colors: Both none YOUR DESIRED MARKINGS Eye color: Ice-blue and green YOUR DESIRED EYE COLOR Nose Color: Both pink YOUR DESIRED NOSE COLOR Whisker color: White and black YOUR DESIRED WHISKER COLOR Inside Ear Color: Both pink YOUR DESIRED EAR COLOR ************************************** Any additional requests/remarks: The black cat has a torn left ear and could you do white fangs and a purple and blue spiked collar with white spikes like you did last time? ADDITIONAL DETAILS TO INCLUDE: I based them both off Warriors cats. I can't insert an exact image of them both but if you go on Warriors Wiki and look up 'Scourge' and 'Bone' you can find them.

Edit: By some miracle this link worked! XD

Scourge (the cat on the top) looks red in the picture but he is actually black.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Scourge+cat&safe=strict&biw=360&bih=615&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjn_PWg_7bNAhVL4GMKHeamAVsQ_AUIBigB#safe=strict&tbm=isch&q=Scourge+and+bone&imgrc=0SDfB6ixmnI95M%3A

(Just in case I missed something in the desp).

"Scourge is a small black tom with one white paw,[1] ice-blue eyes,[5] and a torn left ear.[6]He has a purple[7] collar studded with teeth from dogs and cats,[8] and claws reinforced with dogs' teeth.[9]"

and

"Bone is a huge, broad-shouldered,[5]muscular, battle-scarred,[6] black-and-white tom[5] with long legs,[7] green eyes,[8] a scar between his eyes,[9] and a collar studded with teeth from dogs and claws from cats.[10]"
@dystopia

Your User Name/ID #: EvelynTheAuthor # of Adoptables Requested: 2 **Copy and paste the section below and fill it out for each kitty you are ordering** Link to Image (if applicable): LINK HERE **If no image, please provide the following details** Desired coat type: Both shorthair LONG OR SHORTHAIRED BASE Desired base color: Black and white/black YOUR DESIRED COLOR Desired markings/colors: Both none YOUR DESIRED MARKINGS Eye color: Ice-blue and green YOUR DESIRED EYE COLOR Nose Color: Both pink YOUR DESIRED NOSE COLOR Whisker color: White and black YOUR DESIRED WHISKER COLOR Inside Ear Color: Both pink YOUR DESIRED EAR COLOR ************************************** Any additional requests/remarks: The black cat has a torn left ear and could you do white fangs and a purple and blue spiked collar with white spikes like you did last time? ADDITIONAL DETAILS TO INCLUDE: I based them both off Warriors cats. I can't insert an exact image of them both but if you go on Warriors Wiki and look up 'Scourge' and 'Bone' you can find them.

Edit: By some miracle this link worked! XD

Scourge (the cat on the top) looks red in the picture but he is actually black.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Scourge+cat&safe=strict&biw=360&bih=615&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjn_PWg_7bNAhVL4GMKHeamAVsQ_AUIBigB#safe=strict&tbm=isch&q=Scourge+and+bone&imgrc=0SDfB6ixmnI95M%3A

(Just in case I missed something in the desp).

"Scourge is a small black tom with one white paw,[1] ice-blue eyes,[5] and a torn left ear.[6]He has a purple[7] collar studded with teeth from dogs and cats,[8] and claws reinforced with dogs' teeth.[9]"

and

"Bone is a huge, broad-shouldered,[5]muscular, battle-scarred,[6] black-and-white tom[5] with long legs,[7] green eyes,[8] a scar between his eyes,[9] and a collar studded with teeth from dogs and claws from cats.[10]"
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/teen-titans-go/images/c/c2/Cat_Beastboy_Dance.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150606000351
@EvelynTheAuthor I'll get right to work on these. Thanks so much! ^_^
@EvelynTheAuthor I'll get right to work on these. Thanks so much! ^_^
@dystopia I was on a vacation and I just got back, and I'm sorry for any late payments! Did you want the payment now or later?
@dystopia I was on a vacation and I just got back, and I'm sorry for any late payments! Did you want the payment now or later?
@EvelynTheAuthor Oh, no worries! I hope your vacation was great. :) You aren't late on payment at all, no worries. I should be finishing your orders up tonight, so don't worry about payment until after they're finished. ^_^
@EvelynTheAuthor Oh, no worries! I hope your vacation was great. :) You aren't late on payment at all, no worries. I should be finishing your orders up tonight, so don't worry about payment until after they're finished. ^_^
@dystopia Hey! I just wanted to check in on my order, it's been like a week I think. No pressure! Anyways... Just wanted to check in, no rush, no rush! So yeah, haha. Just consider this a free bump! Keep up the PURRfect work! =^-^=
@dystopia Hey! I just wanted to check in on my order, it's been like a week I think. No pressure! Anyways... Just wanted to check in, no rush, no rush! So yeah, haha. Just consider this a free bump! Keep up the PURRfect work! =^-^=
@EvelynTheAuthor Hey, I just got on to message you. I'm so sorry for the wait. I live in an area that has just been devastated by some really bad flooding. I'm perfectly fine and haven't lost anything, but I've been donating a lot of my time to help those that have. I appreciate you taking the time to check in as its not unheard of for me to get preoccupied once in awhile. xD I plan on having tomorrow evening to myself, so I'll do my best to complete them then. Again, I'm SUPER sorry for the wait. I'll be happy to give you a significant discount. Thanks for being so patient and kind! :D
@EvelynTheAuthor Hey, I just got on to message you. I'm so sorry for the wait. I live in an area that has just been devastated by some really bad flooding. I'm perfectly fine and haven't lost anything, but I've been donating a lot of my time to help those that have. I appreciate you taking the time to check in as its not unheard of for me to get preoccupied once in awhile. xD I plan on having tomorrow evening to myself, so I'll do my best to complete them then. Again, I'm SUPER sorry for the wait. I'll be happy to give you a significant discount. Thanks for being so patient and kind! :D
@dystopia Oh no discount is needed! And there was a flood? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! That's so sweet of you to be helping the other people like that! I think I heard about that flood on the news (might of been a different one though) but oh my gosh I'm so sorry! If I have known that happened I wouldn't of bothered you and put that pressure on you, I'm so, so, so, sorry! I'm really happy you didn't lose anything though, but I feel so bad for the people who did! That's really sweet of you to be helping those people! I wish I could help to but chances are I don't live there as well. Oh I feel so bad! I'm so sorry! I hope everything gets better soon!
@dystopia Oh no discount is needed! And there was a flood? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! That's so sweet of you to be helping the other people like that! I think I heard about that flood on the news (might of been a different one though) but oh my gosh I'm so sorry! If I have known that happened I wouldn't of bothered you and put that pressure on you, I'm so, so, so, sorry! I'm really happy you didn't lose anything though, but I feel so bad for the people who did! That's really sweet of you to be helping those people! I wish I could help to but chances are I don't live there as well. Oh I feel so bad! I'm so sorry! I hope everything gets better soon!
@EvelynTheAuthor Oh no don't feel bad! It's perfectly reasonable to check up on your orders, especially since you hadn't heard from me! I don't feel pressured, so don't worry. The flooding happened in southern WV and Virginia and I know it made national news so you may have heard about it. It's so kind of you to want to help; they've got federal assistance and lots of volunteers helping right now, and I'll be travelling some next week to help people clean up their homes. :) We'll get everything sorted out. I'm working on your orders now, so I should have them to you this evening sometime. Just don't beat yourself up about checking up on things! ^_^
@EvelynTheAuthor Oh no don't feel bad! It's perfectly reasonable to check up on your orders, especially since you hadn't heard from me! I don't feel pressured, so don't worry. The flooding happened in southern WV and Virginia and I know it made national news so you may have heard about it. It's so kind of you to want to help; they've got federal assistance and lots of volunteers helping right now, and I'll be travelling some next week to help people clean up their homes. :) We'll get everything sorted out. I'm working on your orders now, so I should have them to you this evening sometime. Just don't beat yourself up about checking up on things! ^_^
@dystopia

Thank you for helping out in the floods, you are such a hero! We need more people like you in the world. May you add me to the pinglist, please?
@dystopia

Thank you for helping out in the floods, you are such a hero! We need more people like you in the world. May you add me to the pinglist, please?
black%2Band%2Bwhite%2Bpoison%2Bart%2Bapparel.gifCopy and paste my username in pings, please!iRO3s63.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9