Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | chu's adopts! (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86
@Toriel
That's great to hear!! ^o^ I'm so glad you like them!
Thank you again so much, and have a great day/night!
@Toriel
That's great to hear!! ^o^ I'm so glad you like them!
Thank you again so much, and have a great day/night!
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

You too! BTW, if you're taking breed suggestions, I'd love to see Coatls next <3
@Chuchuana

You too! BTW, if you're taking breed suggestions, I'd love to see Coatls next <3
gM1MTf9.png
@Toriel
Funny you should say that... I actually had a really cute pose idea for a Coatl... so you can definitely expect to see one soon, I think! :3
@Toriel
Funny you should say that... I actually had a really cute pose idea for a Coatl... so you can definitely expect to see one soon, I think! :3
2P6JHiP.png
Oh my gosh, Ryuu is so adorable *_* Thank you so much <3
Oh my gosh, Ryuu is so adorable *_* Thank you so much <3
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Chuchuana Dragon: Camelia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21279870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212799/21279870_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Treasure Extra: Right facing, wind emblem, Poison/Butterfly/Underbelly How much in treasure would that be? These are super gorgeous and serene~
@Chuchuana
Dragon: Camelia
21279870_350.png

Payment: Treasure
Extra: Right facing, wind emblem, Poison/Butterfly/Underbelly
How much in treasure would that be? These are super gorgeous and serene~
i8ycBsv.png
@Bunbon
I apologize for taking so long to get back to you! ;w;""
But I'd be more than happy to draw Camelia for you! I'm an absolute sucker for pink and blue~ :3
That'd be 40kt flat! If that's alright with you, you're welcome to send payment when it's easiest for you, and I'll get straight to work on your adoptable! <3
@Bunbon
I apologize for taking so long to get back to you! ;w;""
But I'd be more than happy to draw Camelia for you! I'm an absolute sucker for pink and blue~ :3
That'd be 40kt flat! If that's alright with you, you're welcome to send payment when it's easiest for you, and I'll get straight to work on your adoptable! <3
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana It's no worries! And me too! Reminds me of cotton candy! Thank you, sending payment over!
@Chuchuana It's no worries! And me too! Reminds me of cotton candy! Thank you, sending payment over!
i8ycBsv.png
@Chuchuana What a lovley shop. May I also be put on the ping list for new breeds please? Dragon: ID #, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21941628] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219417/21941628_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Treasure Extra: Facing left and flight emblem light please.
@Chuchuana
What a lovley shop. May I also be put on the ping list for new breeds please?

Dragon: ID #,
21941628_350.png

Payment: Treasure
Extra: Facing left and flight emblem light please.
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@Bunbon
Thank you so much for your patience! ;w;
Your adopt is waiting to go home in the pickup section. :3
If there's anything you'd like changed, please don't hesitate to let me know!

@Blizoria
Thank you!! I can definitely do that for you!
It'll be 40kt for the adopt, and if that's alright with you, you're welcome to send it anytime it's most convenient for you~ :3
@Bunbon
Thank you so much for your patience! ;w;
Your adopt is waiting to go home in the pickup section. :3
If there's anything you'd like changed, please don't hesitate to let me know!

@Blizoria
Thank you!! I can definitely do that for you!
It'll be 40kt for the adopt, and if that's alright with you, you're welcome to send it anytime it's most convenient for you~ :3
2P6JHiP.png
@Blizoria
Your lil Imp is ready to go home! :3
You can find them in the pickup section~
Thank you so much, and if there's anything at all you'd like altered, please let me know and I would be happy to make those changes for you!
@Blizoria
Your lil Imp is ready to go home! :3
You can find them in the pickup section~
Thank you so much, and if there's anything at all you'd like altered, please let me know and I would be happy to make those changes for you!
2P6JHiP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86