Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ayumi's Adopts! Cute Imps! [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@AyumiNemera

put me down for a ping when you open please <3
@AyumiNemera

put me down for a ping when you open please <3
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AyumiNemera Pls put me on your pinglist :)
@AyumiNemera Pls put me on your pinglist :)
siggi_maora_part1_flight_by_xeehsl_d93v0s6_by_maora_shun-d93v4yv.pngsiggi_maora_part3_artshop_by_xeehsl_d93v0rb_by_maora_shun-d93v4yg.pngsiggi_maora_part4_tumblr_by_xeehsl_d93v0qr_by_maora_shun-d93v503.pngsiggi_maora_part5_dragon_by_xeehsl_d93v0qf_by_maora_shun-d93v50k.png
@AyumiNemera can I be added to your pinglist please
@AyumiNemera can I be added to your pinglist please
Webp_net_resizeimage_4.pngWebp_net_resizeimage_5.pnggooswampbadge.gif
@AyumiNemera Could I be added to the pinglist as well please? Thank you :D
@AyumiNemera Could I be added to the pinglist as well please? Thank you :D
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@AriNemera [b]Payment Type (Gems or treasure):[/b] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71580876][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715809/71580876_350.png[/img][/url][/b]: [b]Beard[/b] [b] Open[/b] [b]Sponsored Genes...Does Multigaze count?[/b] [b]Size Full[/b] [b]Apparel Starseer's Emblem /b]:
@AriNemera

Payment Type (Gems or treasure):

71580876_350.png:

Beard

Open

Sponsored Genes...Does Multigaze count?

Size Full

Apparel Starseer's Emblem /b]:
nLKCTdr.png
@Aridora hello! Not only have you necro'd an old thread, which is against fr TOS, but the thread clearly says 'hiatus' in the title. This thread has been inactive for 3 years. I lost the file to these adopts in an old hard drive and have not had a chance to recover them.

Listen, I really don't care if I sound rude here- please make sure to read the thread title and last edit date on the first post before choosing to post an adopt request in a three year old dead thread.
If you continue to do this with other threads you will get in trouble with staff for repeated rule violation.

Do not reply to this post, as you will continue to bump this thread by commenting.
@Aridora hello! Not only have you necro'd an old thread, which is against fr TOS, but the thread clearly says 'hiatus' in the title. This thread has been inactive for 3 years. I lost the file to these adopts in an old hard drive and have not had a chance to recover them.

Listen, I really don't care if I sound rude here- please make sure to read the thread title and last edit date on the first post before choosing to post an adopt request in a three year old dead thread.
If you continue to do this with other threads you will get in trouble with staff for repeated rule violation.

Do not reply to this post, as you will continue to bump this thread by commenting.
VXZZmOI.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61