Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ayumi's Adopts! Cute Imps! [Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@AyumiNemara do you have a pinglist? i'd love to be pinged when new slots open up! ^^
@AyumiNemara do you have a pinglist? i'd love to be pinged when new slots open up! ^^
ZtR6Zej.png
@AyumiNemara
I'd also love to be put on a pinglist for when you're next open. Your adoptables are super adorable!
@AyumiNemara
I'd also love to be put on a pinglist for when you're next open. Your adoptables are super adorable!
@AyumiNemera
May I please be added to your pinglist for open slots? Thank you!
@AyumiNemera
May I please be added to your pinglist for open slots? Thank you!
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@AyumiNemera Saw open and that there were 6/7 slots filled, but since other people are asking about being added to your ping list, I'm not sure if you're open or not. If you are open, my order is below. If not, please add me to your pinglist. ~~ [b]Payment Type (Gems or treasure):[/b] treasure [b]Dragon Image[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14539806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145399/14539806_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Beard or no Beard[/b]: Beard [b]Sponsored Genes (only if applicable):[/b] n/a - all available [b]Size (Full, small, or both):[/b] both [b]Apparel (optional)[/b]: No
@AyumiNemera

Saw open and that there were 6/7 slots filled, but since other people are asking about being added to your ping list, I'm not sure if you're open or not. If you are open, my order is below. If not, please add me to your pinglist.
~~

Payment Type (Gems or treasure): treasure

Dragon Image:

14539806_350.png

Beard or no Beard: Beard

Sponsored Genes (only if applicable): n/a - all available

Size (Full, small, or both): both

Apparel (optional): No
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@AyumiNemera

May I please be put on your pinglist for when you have slots available? Thank you. :)
@AyumiNemera

May I please be put on your pinglist for when you have slots available? Thank you. :)
[they/them]

wpEE9mo.png
@Toriel Flower crown are fine. :) And no need to sponsor eyespots, someone's already sponsored it.

And closed eyes are fine! Do you mean closed peacefully, or happily?

In all your total is 40k.
@Toriel Flower crown are fine. :) And no need to sponsor eyespots, someone's already sponsored it.

And closed eyes are fine! Do you mean closed peacefully, or happily?

In all your total is 40k.
VXZZmOI.png
@Thrawn @Artemis @Kitiara @Degtyarev @CapriceNoir @Artorias @inxMoonstone @Skelletra

Hello! All of you have been added to my re-opening pinglist. The last slot was indeed claimed.
@Thrawn @Artemis @Kitiara @Degtyarev @CapriceNoir @Artorias @inxMoonstone @Skelletra

Hello! All of you have been added to my re-opening pinglist. The last slot was indeed claimed.
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

I would love to be added to the pinglist once this re-opens! C:
@AyumiNemera

I would love to be added to the pinglist once this re-opens! C:
@Kaidan sure thing! And great username btw! (I actually have an OC with that name lol)
@Kaidan sure thing! And great username btw! (I actually have an OC with that name lol)
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

Thanks, to both! C: I created this account when I into Mass Effect, but I like the name either way.
@AyumiNemera

Thanks, to both! C: I created this account when I into Mass Effect, but I like the name either way.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61