Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ayumi's Adopts! Cute Imps! [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61
@AyumiNemera Went out and purchased a flower crown for her. Hope that helps. It should show up in her link now.
@AyumiNemera Went out and purchased a flower crown for her. Hope that helps. It should show up in her link now.
@AyumiNemera Aw, missed it this time but please keep me on the pinglist if you don't mind? Thanks! ^_^
@AyumiNemera Aw, missed it this time but please keep me on the pinglist if you don't mind? Thanks! ^_^
bwPDIOd.pngOOf4SrF.gif LeXcCYI.pngOOf4SrF.gif 1ZL52oD.png
@AyumiNemera

I didn't see this until now. Whoops! I'd love to still be on the Pinglist~
@AyumiNemera

I didn't see this until now. Whoops! I'd love to still be on the Pinglist~
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png

Female | She/Her
Dragons for Sale
@Fantastea
@Kmirandi96
@OtterQueen

Pick up! Lots of fun apparel this time around haha. Please save and host your images, then ping me so I can remove them from pick up! :)

OtterQueen I followed your instructions for Lukas' eyes. Because of how hidden the second eye is, it's probably just a bit hard to see!

@Fantastea
@Kmirandi96
@OtterQueen

Pick up! Lots of fun apparel this time around haha. Please save and host your images, then ping me so I can remove them from pick up! :)

OtterQueen I followed your instructions for Lukas' eyes. Because of how hidden the second eye is, it's probably just a bit hard to see!

VXZZmOI.png
@Ayuminemera

Thank you!! He's gorgeous!
@Ayuminemera

Thank you!! He's gorgeous!
9672033_orig.png
@AyumiNemera Ah they're beautiful! Thank you for getting them done so quickly as well. ;;o;; Picked my bois up, and thanks again for doing Lukas' eyes like I requested. ♥
@AyumiNemera Ah they're beautiful! Thank you for getting them done so quickly as well. ;;o;; Picked my bois up, and thanks again for doing Lukas' eyes like I requested. ♥
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
@AyumiNemera Saved! Thank you!! :D
@AyumiNemera Saved! Thank you!! :D
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@AyumiNemera

I'd love to still be on the Pinglist~
@AyumiNemera

I'd love to still be on the Pinglist~
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
@AyumiNemera

Please add me to your pinglist! :) They're so cuuuute!
@AyumiNemera

Please add me to your pinglist! :) They're so cuuuute!
dlYPgFj.png
@Epulina
@Automedon

Pick up! Please save and host your images, then ping me so I may remove them from the pick up window. :)
@Epulina
@Automedon

Pick up! Please save and host your images, then ping me so I may remove them from the pick up window. :)
VXZZmOI.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 60 61