Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | .: Sharky's Adopts :. [HIATUS!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Nyanperona thanks for your interest!
I have calculated that your adoptable will cost 95kt or 158g. Please send your preferred payment and I will begin your adoptable :)
@Nyanperona thanks for your interest!
I have calculated that your adoptable will cost 95kt or 158g. Please send your preferred payment and I will begin your adoptable :)
adoptables_by_albinosharky-da5e6nn.png dragon_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e6fo.png art_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e88y.png
@Sharky I shall go send it now :)
@Sharky I shall go send it now :)
Other places I can be found:
Deviantart/ Personal Tumblr / Art Tumblr / FR Tumblr
Toyhou.se / myAnimeList
I'm also on Steam and FFXIV on Balmung Server,
if you want my names there feel free to PM me!
@Sharky - Do you think you might add more genes in the future? I have an Iri/Shim/Crackle Imp that would be so cute on these lines. Do you have a pinglist for when you add new genes or breeds that I could be put on? I love your style! =D
@Sharky - Do you think you might add more genes in the future? I have an Iri/Shim/Crackle Imp that would be so cute on these lines. Do you have a pinglist for when you add new genes or breeds that I could be put on? I love your style! =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
@Sharky - Hi! Your imp adopts are gorgeous - can I please be added to the pinglist for new genes and new breeds?

I'd like to wait to have you do an adopt of my girl, Hellebore, and she has Cherub and Toxin. ;A;
@Sharky - Hi! Your imp adopts are gorgeous - can I please be added to the pinglist for new genes and new breeds?

I'd like to wait to have you do an adopt of my girl, Hellebore, and she has Cherub and Toxin. ;A;
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
@Hsoup I will make adoptables of my own dragons and their genes on my own time, but otherwise I will not make new genes until someone sponsers them. If you're interested, let me know! Each new gene is +10kt to your total cost :)

@nydra Sure thing! Just so you know I won't be making new genes unless they are sponsored (or I make them for my own dragons), so if you're interested you can sponsor a new gene for +10kt to your total cost.

Thanks for your interest so far, everyone! I should have the rest of the list finished up by tomorrow. As well, I've added a new base for Coatls! Check it out and fill out the same form if you're interested in one :)
@Hsoup I will make adoptables of my own dragons and their genes on my own time, but otherwise I will not make new genes until someone sponsers them. If you're interested, let me know! Each new gene is +10kt to your total cost :)

@nydra Sure thing! Just so you know I won't be making new genes unless they are sponsored (or I make them for my own dragons), so if you're interested you can sponsor a new gene for +10kt to your total cost.

Thanks for your interest so far, everyone! I should have the rest of the list finished up by tomorrow. As well, I've added a new base for Coatls! Check it out and fill out the same form if you're interested in one :)
adoptables_by_albinosharky-da5e6nn.png dragon_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e6fo.png art_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e88y.png
@Sharky - I am totally interested in sponsoring Crackle!
@Sharky - I am totally interested in sponsoring Crackle!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@Hsoup awesome! Just fill out the form and I will calculate the price for you, then add you to my list :)
@Hsoup awesome! Just fill out the form and I will calculate the price for you, then add you to my list :)
@Sharky - Ooo, and now you have coatls too! [b]Dragon Name:[/b] OilSlick [b]Dragon Link: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11200612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112007/11200612_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eyes:[/b] Open [b]Apparel:[/b] Can I sponsor Deepsea bulbs? [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] Curious Companions, if possible [b]Other Requests:[/b] Sponsor Crackle gene [b]Fullsize: [/b]Yes
@Sharky - Ooo, and now you have coatls too!

Dragon Name: OilSlick
Dragon Link:

11200612_350.png

Eyes: Open
Apparel: Can I sponsor Deepsea bulbs?
Accent/Skin: Curious Companions, if possible
Other Requests: Sponsor Crackle gene
Fullsize: Yes
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
@Sharky

Could you ping me when slots open again? I want a coatl one now too. XD Could you please add me to the new breeds ping list as well?
@Sharky

Could you ping me when slots open again? I want a coatl one now too. XD Could you please add me to the new breeds ping list as well?
XJxD2H2.pngumSmgXi.pngQiquUx2.png
@Hsoup I have calculated that your adoptable will cost 135kt or 225g. Please send your preferred payment and I will begin your adoptable :)

@nyanperona For sure!
@Hsoup I have calculated that your adoptable will cost 135kt or 225g. Please send your preferred payment and I will begin your adoptable :)

@nyanperona For sure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19