Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Free to use] Changing Flight Flags
1 2 3
@MathematicalMind

May I have a Fire X Plague
@MathematicalMind

May I have a Fire X Plague
MoOtdMJ.png
@MathematicalMind
Would you be willing/able to make one that changes from fire to water to ice? If not, could you make one that goes from fire to water, then one that goes from water to ice, then one that goes from ice to fire?
@MathematicalMind
Would you be willing/able to make one that changes from fire to water to ice? If not, could you make one that goes from fire to water, then one that goes from water to ice, then one that goes from ice to fire?
HeartThief
We have lore!
@MathmaticalMind
Could you do a Wind to Shadow one?
@MathmaticalMind
Could you do a Wind to Shadow one?
keidrJW.gifyredHSU.pngLwicdQN.pngiK7Ohoa.pngow5IsSc.png4ppxMP9.pngc0zcpSx.gif
Hex0gCq.png
Ahhh you've got so many requests so I'd understand if you don't wanna do this but a plauge to arcane flag would be ever so amazing (as thats 50% of my lore)
Ahhh you've got so many requests so I'd understand if you don't wanna do this but a plauge to arcane flag would be ever so amazing (as thats 50% of my lore)
You are one with the demons and the angels, a member of plague and arcane.
could you make a shadow to nature one? I plan on switching to nature as soon as i get enough gems, and it would fit my lore (once i actually start writing it)
could you make a shadow to nature one? I plan on switching to nature as soon as i get enough gems, and it would fit my lore (once i actually start writing it)
oooh!
a plague-fire flag next maybe? :D
oooh!
a plague-fire flag next maybe? :D
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
maybe do a water to plague?
maybe do a water to plague?
v6fSY1g.png
Obviously i love wildclaws .w.
"you don't need to be rich to be happy, you need to be rich in love to be happy."
[center] Hope you don't mind, but I included this thread here to help others find it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3253570#post_3253570] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tB3n5sc.png[/img] [/url][/center]

Hope you don't mind, but I included this thread here to help others find it!

tB3n5sc.png

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
1 2 3