Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Otter's Wild Adopts //WIP
[center] [b][size=5]This adoptable shop is currently being set up; please do not post in this thread just yet! If you are interested in these however and would like a ping when these are open, please private message me. :>[/size][/b] ----------------- [img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/91ibuc.jpg[/img] [i]Cute little Raptor Wildclaw adoptions for your dragons! Hello! These are my first ever adoptables I am selling on this site and I hope to provide fair prices and waiting times for people interested in buying. I am a full-time student in education however, so prepare for me to take a little while sometimes with getting your adopt to you. I will open limited slots because of this and only request payment after I have finished.[/i] [/center] --------- [b][center][size=6]Limits.[/size][/center][/b] [quote=Currently not doing] - Apparel - Accents - Skins However I will likely open slots for these in the future. I can ping those for when certain or any of these options open up![/quote] [quote=Will do] - Any and all genes - Flip your adopt to face the other direction upon request - Resize your adopt upon request[/quote] -------- [center][size=6]Pricing.[/size][/center] [center]I accept gem currency at a rate of 1g:500t. These prices are subject to change when new options are introduced.[/center] [quote=Pricing] Base price = 25kt All genes except Crystal and Facet = +5kt each Crystal and facet = +10kt each Basics and Underbelly genes will always be [b]FREE[/b]![/quote] [quote=Bribe items] [item=light sprite][item=lightning sprite][item=fire sprite][item=arcane sprite][item=plague sprite][item=earth sprite][item=ice sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=wind sprite] [item=runic bat][item=mantled foo] [item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched wind egg] [item=breed change: coatl][item=breed change: tundra] [item=primary gene: iridescent][item=primary gene: bar][item=primary gene: ripple][item=primary gene: vipera] [item=secondary gene: shimmer][item=secondary gene: current][item=secondary gene: stripes] [item=tertiary gene: spines][item=tertiary gene: crackle][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=tertiary gene: gembond][item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=boneyard tatters][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=tan bandana][item=Infectionist's Armband][item=ancient broadsword] [item=Tincture of Dissolution] [item=Accent: Curious Companions] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] These are other options to pay me with for your Wildclaw adopt. I am always more after the items listed here, so ask me about paying fully or partially with any of these! In addition, I am always trying to obtain Sprites I don't have (listed above) so if anyone would like to pay with a Sprite familiar, I will then also open apparel slots a lot sooner - once the Sprite has been paid.[/quote] -------------------- [center] [size=5]Form to purchase[/size] To make things easier for both me and buyers, please fill in this form and [b]ping me[/b] for the dragon you are ordering when making a purchase. Other options like apparel will be added when I open slots for those.[/center] [quote=Order form] @OtterQueen [b]Link to dragon:[/b] BBCode links are preferred, but if you are using a scrying image of your dragon please also give me their genes and colours. [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems, treasure, bribe item or a mix? [b]Facing:[/b] Looking left or right? Default in the examples. [b]Other comments?:[/b] Anything else you would like to mention or ask for?[/quote] (Note to self; move these to a new post? Examples?)
This adoptable shop is currently being set up; please do not post in this thread just yet! If you are interested in these however and would like a ping when these are open, please private message me. :>

91ibuc.jpg

Cute little Raptor Wildclaw adoptions for your dragons!

Hello! These are my first ever adoptables I am selling on this site and I hope to provide fair prices and waiting times for people interested in buying. I am a full-time student in education however, so prepare for me to take a little while sometimes with getting your adopt to you. I will open limited slots because of this and only request payment after I have finished.

Limits.

Currently not doing wrote:
- Apparel
- Accents
- Skins

However I will likely open slots for these in the future. I can ping those for when certain or any of these options open up!

Will do wrote:
- Any and all genes
- Flip your adopt to face the other direction upon request
- Resize your adopt upon request

Pricing.

I accept gem currency at a rate of 1g:500t. These prices are subject to change when new options are introduced.

Pricing wrote:
Base price = 25kt
All genes except Crystal and Facet = +5kt each
Crystal and facet = +10kt each
Basics and Underbelly genes will always be FREE!

Bribe items wrote:
Light Sprite Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite
Runic Bat Mantled Foo
Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Wind Egg
Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Tundra
Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Bar Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Vipera
Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Stripes
Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
Boneyard Tatters Frigid Fugitive Shackles Tan Bandana Infectionist's Armband Ancient Broadsword
Tincture of Dissolution
Accent: Curious Companions
Gilded Decorative Chest

These are other options to pay me with for your Wildclaw adopt. I am always more after the items listed here, so ask me about paying fully or partially with any of these!

In addition, I am always trying to obtain Sprites I don't have (listed above) so if anyone would like to pay with a Sprite familiar, I will then also open apparel slots a lot sooner - once the Sprite has been paid.

Form to purchase

To make things easier for both me and buyers, please fill in this form and ping me for the dragon you are ordering when making a purchase. Other options like apparel will be added when I open slots for those.
Order form wrote:
@OtterQueen
Link to dragon: BBCode links are preferred, but if you are using a scrying image of your dragon please also give me their genes and colours.
Payment method: Gems, treasure, bribe item or a mix?
Facing: Looking left or right? Default in the examples.
Other comments?: Anything else you would like to mention or ask for?

(Note to self; move these to a new post? Examples?)
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
[center][size=5]Finished adoptables[/size] [quote]None currently.[/quote][/center] [i]Provide a link to the folder.[/i]
Finished adoptables
Quote:
None currently.

Provide a link to the folder.
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
[center][size=5]Pinglists[/size] [quote=General updates][/quote] [quote=Slot openings][/quote] [quote=New breeds][/quote] [quote=Apparel slots][/quote] [quote=Accent/skin slots][/quote] [i]//reserved. (pinglist)[/i] For opening; - Kurokosworth - DazzleSpecs - TangleFeather - steampunklayhr - fallowtail - PlaguedPride - MissCallieRose - Needtoscribble - TheDwarfQueen - Riserae - Marceline
Pinglists
General updates wrote:
Slot openings wrote:
New breeds wrote:
Apparel slots wrote:
Accent/skin slots wrote:

//reserved. (pinglist)

For opening;
- Kurokosworth
- DazzleSpecs
- TangleFeather
- steampunklayhr