Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hungry Wildclaws (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Lizzi

-Le gaspth- *A*

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~! She looks fantastic, absolutely gorgeous! This was well worth the wait. < 3

Could I be added to the pinglist when you reopen again? I'd love to get another one or two. xD
@Lizzi

-Le gaspth- *A*

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~! She looks fantastic, absolutely gorgeous! This was well worth the wait. < 3

Could I be added to the pinglist when you reopen again? I'd love to get another one or two. xD
evf74K5.png
@Lizzi goodness gracious golly gee-whiz i've been eyeballing these for so long but i've finally vaulted enough for the baby i need one of so may i be put on the pinglist? (and if you could give me an estimate on this guy [with full apparel] that'd be absolutely amazing so i know exactly how much of this i need to vault till the Time Has Come)
@Lizzi goodness gracious golly gee-whiz i've been eyeballing these for so long but i've finally vaulted enough for the baby i need one of so may i be put on the pinglist? (and if you could give me an estimate on this guy [with full apparel] that'd be absolutely amazing so i know exactly how much of this i need to vault till the Time Has Come)

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png
@Skyhill
She'll be 165k! And uhhhh *glances at waitlist* if you'd rather not have that vaulted away for a verryyyy long time, I understand. If you'd like me to ping you when I get closer to your place in line (say, 5 adopts away), I can accommodate that request too!
@Skyhill
She'll be 165k! And uhhhh *glances at waitlist* if you'd rather not have that vaulted away for a verryyyy long time, I understand. If you'd like me to ping you when I get closer to your place in line (say, 5 adopts away), I can accommodate that request too!
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi is it a possibility i could pay in advance? o: that way when you get to me you don't have to worry about waiting for me to send the goods if i'm not online then! also -- do you take mixed payments? if so, i think i have just enough~
@Lizzi is it a possibility i could pay in advance? o: that way when you get to me you don't have to worry about waiting for me to send the goods if i'm not online then! also -- do you take mixed payments? if so, i think i have just enough~

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png
@Skyhill
Only if you're alright with me holding onto the funds that long ;-; given how ridiculously long my list has gotten, I can make no guarantees on when you'll be able to see your finished product. And yes I accept mixed payments!

Actually, I had an idea. I may temporarily open up my shop to holiday currency valuing a 1:1000t ratio for Magical Shards, which would come out to 165 shards for your WC. Would you be able to raise that much over the course of the holiday?
@Skyhill
Only if you're alright with me holding onto the funds that long ;-; given how ridiculously long my list has gotten, I can make no guarantees on when you'll be able to see your finished product. And yes I accept mixed payments!

Actually, I had an idea. I may temporarily open up my shop to holiday currency valuing a 1:1000t ratio for Magical Shards, which would come out to 165 shards for your WC. Would you be able to raise that much over the course of the holiday?
@Lizzi oh definitely! coligrinding is my middle name. and you don't have to hold the cash for that long, wouldn't you just mark next to my name i'd prepaid?
@Lizzi oh definitely! coligrinding is my middle name. and you don't have to hold the cash for that long, wouldn't you just mark next to my name i'd prepaid?

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png
@Lizzi Could I possibly get a ping if you open up again for the Hungry Wildclaws? They are so gorgeous omg ;v;
@Lizzi Could I possibly get a ping if you open up again for the Hungry Wildclaws? They are so gorgeous omg ;v;
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Skyhill
Alright, sounds good! I'll issue a general ping when/if I've reopened for Starfall Celebration!
@Skyhill
Alright, sounds good! I'll issue a general ping when/if I've reopened for Starfall Celebration!
@Lizzi should i save this 165k then until i know you've opened it for starfall stuff?
@Lizzi should i save this 165k then until i know you've opened it for starfall stuff?

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png
@Skyhill
You could save it just to be safe -- I was originally planning on opening a completely new adopt shop for spirals/coatls that would only be open for the duration of Starfall Celebration to accept Magical Shards (or during special events like accepting fodder for a dom push). I've still been trying to think of how to rework my shop to deal with this huge pinglist... been stressing me out a little tbh. x_x
@Skyhill
You could save it just to be safe -- I was originally planning on opening a completely new adopt shop for spirals/coatls that would only be open for the duration of Starfall Celebration to accept Magical Shards (or during special events like accepting fodder for a dom push). I've still been trying to think of how to rework my shop to deal with this huge pinglist... been stressing me out a little tbh. x_x
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18