Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Adopt a Key [Closed]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66
@haikwoshevo

!!!
He's gorgeous!
It went in his bio so fast
@haikwoshevo

!!!
He's gorgeous!
It went in his bio so fast
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
@Moami She's lovely - I really like your choice of genes for her. :) Here is her key, and with all genes and the custom cut that's 35k. [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/816b8826df2b026501bcb4da94c67511/tumblr_npfq9q4iQG1u5w39do3_r1_500.png[/img]
@Moami

She's lovely - I really like your choice of genes for her. :)

Here is her key, and with all genes and the custom cut that's 35k.

tumblr_npfq9q4iQG1u5w39do3_r1_500.png
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
^
^
@haikwoshevo Username: Jinx Moonstone Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6945711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69458/6945711_350.png[/img] [/url] Use All Genes?: She's all basic... see special requests below. Alignment: Horizontal Method of Payment: Treasure Key cuts: Ice Flight cut out Special Requests?: This is going to be the clan's key so I'd like to make it a bit more ice related. Plus she's all basic so it'd be a little boring. Is it possible to do the snowflakes from her apparel onto the flag part? (I'm willing to consider other ideas if you have them.)
@haikwoshevo

Username: Jinx Moonstone
Dragon:
6945711_350.png

Use All Genes?: She's all basic... see special requests below.
Alignment: Horizontal
Method of Payment: Treasure
Key cuts: Ice Flight cut out
Special Requests?: This is going to be the clan's key so I'd like to make it a bit more ice related. Plus she's all basic so it'd be a little boring. Is it possible to do the snowflakes from her apparel onto the flag part? (I'm willing to consider other ideas if you have them.)
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@JinxMoonstone

I can certainly use the Winter Wind apparel - though it might look nicer swirling around the whole key rather than just being a print on the ribbon. Would you like me to use her jewelry also, to add something a bit more fancy to the key? It might also be doable to add the ice symbol to the ribbon as well as using it as the key cut.
@JinxMoonstone

I can certainly use the Winter Wind apparel - though it might look nicer swirling around the whole key rather than just being a print on the ribbon. Would you like me to use her jewelry also, to add something a bit more fancy to the key? It might also be doable to add the ice symbol to the ribbon as well as using it as the key cut.
@haikwoshevo

Hmm... sounds like you have a lot of cool ideas. [Sorry, couldn't help the pun. It's a flight trademark.] Do what you think looks best and let me know how much when you figure it out :-)
@haikwoshevo

Hmm... sounds like you have a lot of cool ideas. [Sorry, couldn't help the pun. It's a flight trademark.] Do what you think looks best and let me know how much when you figure it out :-)
@JinxMoonstone Phew. That was fun, but it wasn't easy! I ended up not trying to do any of her jewelry. By the time I had the Wind and the Ice Symbol on there I thought the jewelry might be over-complicating something that would look better simple, but I can add that in if you feel it needs more. [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/5d93c7cef3b800ef1def314abd583063/tumblr_npjuvho6Gi1u5w39do2_500.png[/img] I'd like to charge 15k for the winter wind and 5 for the symbol on the ribbon for a total of 30k. Does that sound okay to you? I've kept all the layers separate, so if you have something you want me to change or add, just say so!
@JinxMoonstone

Phew. That was fun, but it wasn't easy!

I ended up not trying to do any of her jewelry. By the time I had the Wind and the Ice Symbol on there I thought the jewelry might be over-complicating something that would look better simple, but I can add that in if you feel it needs more.

tumblr_npjuvho6Gi1u5w39do2_500.png

I'd like to charge 15k for the winter wind and 5 for the symbol on the ribbon for a total of 30k. Does that sound okay to you?

I've kept all the layers separate, so if you have something you want me to change or add, just say so!
@haikwoshevo

Is it possible to make the key part a little whiter instead of the grayish color? Otherwise, the additions look great! The snow floating around makes it really fun :-) Thank you! The total sounds fair to me, so I'll send it over shortly.

@haikwoshevo

Is it possible to make the key part a little whiter instead of the grayish color? Otherwise, the additions look great! The snow floating around makes it really fun :-) Thank you! The total sounds fair to me, so I'll send it over shortly.

@JinxMoonstone Not a problem. I was trying to avoid pure white because it always looks strange to me, but it's not a hard change to make. I hope this helps. :) [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/7a5434c65adfd57623c8836fd4628c37/tumblr_npjuvho6Gi1u5w39do3_r1_500.png[/img]
@JinxMoonstone

Not a problem. I was trying to avoid pure white because it always looks strange to me, but it's not a hard change to make. I hope this helps. :)
tumblr_npjuvho6Gi1u5w39do3_r1_500.png
@haikwoshevo

Yes, looks great! Thank you :-)
@haikwoshevo

Yes, looks great! Thank you :-)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66