Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (closed)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Cynictis

Sending payment!

What I'm interested in apparel-wise are glasses and flight emblems. Glasses technically fall under 'clothing-type' apparel, but do emblems? And if you were to add simple apparel/accents, would you be willing to, for a price, add them to pre-existing adopts?

If not I totally understand - apparel is tricky to add and there's... a lot of it, lol. But I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!
@Cynictis

Sending payment!

What I'm interested in apparel-wise are glasses and flight emblems. Glasses technically fall under 'clothing-type' apparel, but do emblems? And if you were to add simple apparel/accents, would you be willing to, for a price, add them to pre-existing adopts?

If not I totally understand - apparel is tricky to add and there's... a lot of it, lol. But I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!
@weyrbound I could add an accent to an existing adopt as long as I still have the master file for it, which I currently do for all the orders so far.

The reason I won't do clothing-type apparel (stuff with lineart, basically) is because the adoptable base art is actually a scanned drawing that was inked on paper! I can't get my digital lines to match the traditional ink quality- it's small enough on the terts like Gembond and Spines that I don't think it's a big deal, but clothing wouldn't be the same.

I'll have to think about emblems. That's kinda what the elemental aura is for.
@weyrbound I could add an accent to an existing adopt as long as I still have the master file for it, which I currently do for all the orders so far.

The reason I won't do clothing-type apparel (stuff with lineart, basically) is because the adoptable base art is actually a scanned drawing that was inked on paper! I can't get my digital lines to match the traditional ink quality- it's small enough on the terts like Gembond and Spines that I don't think it's a big deal, but clothing wouldn't be the same.

I'll have to think about emblems. That's kinda what the elemental aura is for.
@Cynictis

Oh, I have that same problem between traditional and digital actually! Kudos to you for getting the lines so crisp on the screen, though... that's really hard for me, personally, lol. I actually couldn't tell that they were traditional from looking at them @_@

Definitely ping me if you decide to do emblems, then! I'd want the lightning emblem for the dragon I've just ordered, so if you can hold onto the master file for her that would be sweet. If not, I am actually also fine with paying full price again to get the emblem on her... so it's all good either way c:
@Cynictis

Oh, I have that same problem between traditional and digital actually! Kudos to you for getting the lines so crisp on the screen, though... that's really hard for me, personally, lol. I actually couldn't tell that they were traditional from looking at them @_@

Definitely ping me if you decide to do emblems, then! I'd want the lightning emblem for the dragon I've just ordered, so if you can hold onto the master file for her that would be sweet. If not, I am actually also fine with paying full price again to get the emblem on her... so it's all good either way c:
@Cynictis May I get one of my plague girl Umbra, please? C: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15012131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150122/15012131_350.png[/img] [/url] She'd be 45k correct?
@Cynictis May I get one of my plague girl Umbra, please? C:

15012131_350.png

She'd be 45k correct?
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
@cynictis could i get one for this boy? :> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14693444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146935/14693444_350.png[/img] [/url] 45kT?
@cynictis could i get one for this boy? :>

14693444_350.png

45kT?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Morphius Yup! (Do you still do those Guardian adopts, by any chance??)

@pooses 50k for three genes!
@Morphius Yup! (Do you still do those Guardian adopts, by any chance??)

@pooses 50k for three genes!
@cynictis okay, do i send payment now? :>
@cynictis okay, do i send payment now? :>
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Cynictis Payment sent C:
(Not at the moment, since the harddrive of my desktop computer died and I have trouble drawing on my laptop. I still have the original files though, so once I have the extra cash to fix my computer I'll probably do them again.)
@Cynictis Payment sent C:
(Not at the moment, since the harddrive of my desktop computer died and I have trouble drawing on my laptop. I still have the original files though, so once I have the extra cash to fix my computer I'll probably do them again.)
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
@pooses Now or sometime tomorrow is fine, I won't be able to work on these until tomorrow night.
@pooses Now or sometime tomorrow is fine, I won't be able to work on these until tomorrow night.
Sorry for the wait, guys! Here are your ANGRY RIDGEBACKS:

@nissin
ridge-tabby.png

@khalyeezy
ridge-sol.png

@weyrbound
ridge-tempesta.png

@Morphius
ridge-umbra.png

@pooses
ridge-mikhail.png
Sorry for the wait, guys! Here are your ANGRY RIDGEBACKS: