Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@LiquidSilver Yup, 45k is correct! You can go ahead and send now and it should be done by tomorrow, if not tonight~
@LiquidSilver Yup, 45k is correct! You can go ahead and send now and it should be done by tomorrow, if not tonight~
Pinging @RikaVeren because Death...
Pinging @RikaVeren because Death...
@kanamine Here's your crabby lady~
ridge-enchanted.png
Thanks for ordering!
@kanamine Here's your crabby lady~
ridge-enchanted.png
Thanks for ordering!
@Cynictis

Will you ever do skins/accents in the future?
@Cynictis

Will you ever do skins/accents in the future?
@Cynictis
Can I go ahead and reserve a spot when you are done o o! I need one of these badly.
@Cynictis
Can I go ahead and reserve a spot when you are done o o! I need one of these badly.
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Clifftop Maybe? idk. I'd like to at least get all the genes done before I think too much about it.

@Sinnibelle I'm not reserving spots, but I'll ping everyone who's expressed interest so far when I'm ready to do more~
@Clifftop Maybe? idk. I'd like to at least get all the genes done before I think too much about it.

@Sinnibelle I'm not reserving spots, but I'll ping everyone who's expressed interest so far when I'm ready to do more~
@Cynictis
Ah yes that is what I meant I am sorry ^ ^
Not feeling great so I've not been makin too much sense
@Cynictis
Ah yes that is what I meant I am sorry ^ ^
Not feeling great so I've not been makin too much sense
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Cynictis
I'd like a ping for when you're ready to do more. c: I've got an angry Ridgie boy and have a mighty need for one of these for him.
@Cynictis
I'd like a ping for when you're ready to do more. c: I've got an angry Ridgie boy and have a mighty need for one of these for him.
EUym1T3.png
@Cynictis

Yeah, I figured. Could you ping me when you do decide to do those two and for any other breeds you might do in the future?
@Cynictis

Yeah, I figured. Could you ping me when you do decide to do those two and for any other breeds you might do in the future?
@Cynictis could i be pinged when youre open?? thank you!!
@Cynictis could i be pinged when youre open?? thank you!!
02a2839f16d7a4f49de3535eb8e69f11da992424.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26