Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NOC NOC (who's there?) [CLOSED/INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114
Bump!
Bump!
@Flutterbree are you open, or is there a pinglist?
if it's a pinglist, add me please ^
@Flutterbree are you open, or is there a pinglist?
if it's a pinglist, add me please ^
tumblr_inline_njviw97K8n1qg2i5p.png
@Dory We're still open!
@Dory We're still open!
@flutterbree ping list for me too please I don't want to lose this. :3

How much would it be to sponsor wing silk apparel?
@flutterbree ping list for me too please I don't want to lose this. :3

How much would it be to sponsor wing silk apparel?
wC5as67.gifAwdae8r.pngfr42Fyq.png
@hisoka pinging myself for future reference! your noc adopts are so cute ahhh
@hisoka pinging myself for future reference! your noc adopts are so cute ahhh
go48U0P.png
@murklin
Most likely 30k. Any colors sponsored afterwards will be 5k apiece. :D

@hisoka Aaah thank you so much! I'm glad you like them. ; w;
@murklin
Most likely 30k. Any colors sponsored afterwards will be 5k apiece. :D

@hisoka Aaah thank you so much! I'm glad you like them. ; w;
@Flutterbree hey if i sponsored the rest of crystal and smoke what kinda discount would i get???

not that i'm just sponsoring for the pure reason of a discount |: just curious because most of my nocs (and nocs i'm on the pinglist for) will have smoke or crystal
@Flutterbree hey if i sponsored the rest of crystal and smoke what kinda discount would i get???

not that i'm just sponsoring for the pure reason of a discount |: just curious because most of my nocs (and nocs i'm on the pinglist for) will have smoke or crystal
go48U0P.png
@hisoka Wow, I never really thought about that.. I suppose if you're willing to sponsor / finish two separate genes, I'd give you the adoptable you purchase at the time at no additional charge. Meaning if you finish off both funds, that's all you'd have to pay. Of course that's within reason, if there were only 5k left for each, I may reconsider, but at this point in time, yes, free darb for funding two genes!
@hisoka Wow, I never really thought about that.. I suppose if you're willing to sponsor / finish two separate genes, I'd give you the adoptable you purchase at the time at no additional charge. Meaning if you finish off both funds, that's all you'd have to pay. Of course that's within reason, if there were only 5k left for each, I may reconsider, but at this point in time, yes, free darb for funding two genes!
@Flutterbree ahh that's lovely! hey i worked it out, and finishing both those genes would amount to 124kt. can i send it over right now and request an adoptable??
@Flutterbree ahh that's lovely! hey i worked it out, and finishing both those genes would amount to 124kt. can i send it over right now and request an adoptable??
go48U0P.png
@hisoka I'm still trying to work out how to get smoke to look nice on these guys, but I'd be happy to reserve the sponsorship for smoke if you'd like. I just need to finish some schoolwork up first. Is it alright if I ping you some time this weekend when I get to work on smoke?
@hisoka I'm still trying to work out how to get smoke to look nice on these guys, but I'd be happy to reserve the sponsorship for smoke if you'd like. I just need to finish some schoolwork up first. Is it alright if I ping you some time this weekend when I get to work on smoke?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114