Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Big Screen Adoptables ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Wyndbain

For him then, I would have the Night background. I was sure I read over the first page, but I suppose I missed the background examples...

Anyway, I will send you the payment!
@Wyndbain

For him then, I would have the Night background. I was sure I read over the first page, but I suppose I missed the background examples...

Anyway, I will send you the payment!
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@beckyh2112 Added to ping list! Although I only have a few genes finished, the ones I haven't completed yet can still be ordered, so I don't really announce those updates. :3
@beckyh2112 Added to ping list! Although I only have a few genes finished, the ones I haven't completed yet can still be ordered, so I don't really announce those updates. :3
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@Wyndbain

Hey this is awesome!

Do you think you will ever include skins? would love to get one of my girl Feirsha, but she wears a custom skin. If you do ever open that up as an option, do you think you could ping me?
@Wyndbain

Hey this is awesome!

Do you think you will ever include skins? would love to get one of my girl Feirsha, but she wears a custom skin. If you do ever open that up as an option, do you think you could ping me?
@Wyndbain Oooh these look interesting! Could you ping me when Tundras are available? Bought a cute Crystal boy today and I get the feeling Im going to want a lot of adoptables of him haha!
@Wyndbain Oooh these look interesting! Could you ping me when Tundras are available? Bought a cute Crystal boy today and I get the feeling Im going to want a lot of adoptables of him haha!
@DragonLynx @Glare Orders done! Sorry for the lengthy wait, I got distracted by the new coliseum venue. nn; Thank you so much for your patience. :3 DragonLynx- [img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/wyndbainpage/BigScreenAdopts/2050050BIG_zps2d20de31.png[/img] [img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/wyndbainpage/BigScreenAdopts/OtherSizes/2050050MED_zpsdc6765f2.png[/img] [img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/wyndbainpage/BigScreenAdopts/OtherSizes/2050050TINY_zps32c6a588.png[/img] Glare- [img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/wyndbainpage/BigScreenAdopts/1979724_zpsdf570251.png[/img] @Waltergirl I will do skins in the future. :3 I've added you to the ping list, so you'll be notified when I offer them. @SleepyPyromancer Added to ping list!
@DragonLynx @Glare Orders done! Sorry for the lengthy wait, I got distracted by the new coliseum venue. nn; Thank you so much for your patience. :3

DragonLynx-
2050050BIG_zps2d20de31.png

2050050MED_zpsdc6765f2.png 2050050TINY_zps32c6a588.png

Glare-
1979724_zpsdf570251.png

@Waltergirl I will do skins in the future. :3 I've added you to the ping list, so you'll be notified when I offer them.

@SleepyPyromancer Added to ping list!
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@Wyndbain
Thank you so much! It's incredible!
@Wyndbain
Thank you so much! It's incredible!
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
@Wyndbain

Awesome! I have many Skydancers...I may just get another at some point!
@Wyndbain

Awesome! I have many Skydancers...I may just get another at some point!
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@Wyndbain Wow! Could you please ping me when you make one with Guardians? I might order one adopt starring one of my Skydancers hmmm *thinking* Well, your art is incredible!
@Wyndbain Wow! Could you please ping me when you make one with Guardians? I might order one adopt starring one of my Skydancers hmmm *thinking* Well, your art is incredible!
@Wyndbain

Ooooh gosh your art is so pretty I could cry! Please ping me as soon as you do coatl and WC's!
@Wyndbain

Ooooh gosh your art is so pretty I could cry! Please ping me as soon as you do coatl and WC's!
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
@Booker @Bakrua Added to pinglist! :3
@Booker @Bakrua Added to pinglist! :3
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10