Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 493 494
@miirshroom I love the way it has turned out. ;w; Thank you so much for your time. Will have this attached with credit in my dragon's bio!
@miirshroom I love the way it has turned out. ;w; Thank you so much for your time. Will have this attached with credit in my dragon's bio!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@miirshroom hey could you add me to the pinglist?
@miirshroom hey could you add me to the pinglist?
torture_isaac.png
[size=2]@Aegia @AlvildaBright @Ambitious @Amorah @Archfiend @Arinyl @Atrocities @BlazingSkyDragon @BluSyndrome @BraveHearted @Broadwaypaisano @BurntLeafyToast @Ceruleanfire @ChaosOtter @Cherrytree1222 @Crim @Cut3si @DW08 @Delkerono @DraconianLucian @Drao @Druzy @Eclat @Elixiri @Ellireid @Enmity @Exceed @ExcelsisDeo @Fairyneko @Firtarian @FlyingSharksFly @Funfun11 @GadzooksTD @Greyscales @Habonde @Harmonywish @HedwigHufflepuff @Holes @Idha @Idyll @IllusiveFox @Issalyn @Joule @JustaRev @Klytia @Korwa @Loona12343 @LunaeLumen @Luunai @Lyka @MarinaQuakenbrush @Mazurkas @MegaAbsol @Megiddo @Meqathi @Miralso @Mudy @MusicandMagic @NatureReclaimed @Nazh @Nekahktar @Nemalu @Nemora @NicoleEirin @OblongSushi @Oppabo @OroshiKirin @Palmtrees @PepperPoppers @PinesAwait @Pisces2012 @Plantaera @Psi @Rainfrog @RainyRose @Redtiger7736 @Reythaak @Ririterasu @Rofa1309 @RogueHazel @Rosewing @RuHyang @Runningwolf62 @Ruurin @SCP1762 @Sacrilegious @Saeliras @Sagittarium @Saphron @SeaCrest @SeaEagle @Sidegrinder @Silessian @Silverpaw17 @SkyDancer10 @SkyyeofEmber @Sneevee @Spark @Starlight18 @Starrlight @Teletraan @TheFeatherFlock @Toska @Tues @Turboetana @Tyloxra @Urgathoa @VVastelander @Valiriah @Voidspeaker @Werifesteria @WolfandCrow @Wraith296 @Xenomorph @bborzoi @chorderaos @daisiology @doodupsidedo @dorsia @finnickyfennec @frizzy123 @grandstander @humanityxpeople @jjonak @jr413 @kyoi @lithiumdream @malrinkye @mithrel @moyaofthemist @nikkolah @odakotarose @protostar @reliquiaen @saltyscone @seapoem @shinrinyoku @snowy @soyunsombrero @staccatoglow @teiidae @tmq @torture @vintaegucci @voidbeast @xierla @yukitsukihana [/size] [size=5][b][u]10 Slots for 100px // 150px // 200px[/u][/b][/size] [s]Opening up slots again - preference given to people who did not claim a slot in the previous two sets![/s] [color=red]- All slots are either filled or waiting to be confirmed[/color] [size=4][b][u]Instructions:[/u][/b][/size] [s]Choose 1 of the options below, fill out the form and post in thread. If your order is accepted I will start a 2-way trade with required payment indicated in the notes section. Add the required treasure/gems to the trade and send, then after I have completed the trade I will add you the the queue and start work.[/s] [size=4][u][b]100 pixel image[/b] = 150k treasure // 150 gems[/u][/size] [size=3][i]- Select up to [b]2[/b] specific items*[/i][/size] [size=4][u][b]150 pixel image[/b] = 250k treasure // 250 gems[/u][/size] [size=3][i]- Select up to [b]3[/b] specific items*[/i][/size] [size=4][u][b]200 pixel image[/b] = 350k treasure // 350 gems[/u][/size] [size=3][i]- Select up to [b]3[/b] specific items*[/i][/size] [size=2]*Note restrictions on [b]mantis/lemmings/cherries[/b]: to choose any of these as a specific item, the [b]item itself must be included in the payment[/b], but the cost listed below for the remainder of the order may be [b]reduced by 100k treasure[/b].[/size] [b][u]Order Form:[/u][/b] [code][b]Image width:[/b] N/A [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] N/A [b]Theme Directions:[/b] N/A [b]Dragon Image:[/b] (include full size image + link to profile)[/code] [size=4][u][b]Example Order[/b][/u][/size] [b]Image width:[/b] 100px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Copper or Silver planter pot, wire coils [b]Theme Directions:[/b] "My clan are typical Lightning mad scientists, but their specialty is making prosthetics for dragons who've been injured, or want to improve or change their bodies for mysterious purposes...Basically I use a lot of robotics accents :D" [b]Dragon Image:[/b] N/A [img]http://i.imgur.com/9SWqdxO.png[/img] [size=4][u][b]Alternatively[/b][/u][/size] I will also take custom orders, with order form to be completed as provided on the front page. Depending on how fast slots go, this option may only be practical if you already have a pre-filled form on hand! [size=2]Probably would have been better to do this last week to avoid Flameforgers, but I wasn't ready then...[/size]
@Aegia @AlvildaBright @Ambitious @Amorah @Archfiend @Arinyl @Atrocities @BlazingSkyDragon @BluSyndrome @BraveHearted @Broadwaypaisano @BurntLeafyToast @Ceruleanfire @ChaosOtter @Cherrytree1222 @Crim @Cut3si @DW08 @Delkerono @DraconianLucian @Drao @Druzy @Eclat @Elixiri @Ellireid @Enmity @Exceed @ExcelsisDeo @Fairyneko @Firtarian @FlyingSharksFly @Funfun11 @GadzooksTD @Greyscales @Habonde @Harmonywish @HedwigHufflepuff @Holes @Idha @Idyll @IllusiveFox @Issalyn @Joule @JustaRev @Klytia @Korwa @Loona12343 @LunaeLumen @Luunai @Lyka @MarinaQuakenbrush @Mazurkas @MegaAbsol @Megiddo @Meqathi @Miralso @Mudy @MusicandMagic @NatureReclaimed @Nazh @Nekahktar @Nemalu @Nemora @NicoleEirin @OblongSushi @Oppabo @OroshiKirin @Palmtrees @PepperPoppers @PinesAwait @Pisces2012 @Plantaera @Psi @Rainfrog @RainyRose @Redtiger7736 @Reythaak @Ririterasu @Rofa1309 @RogueHazel @Rosewing @RuHyang @Runningwolf62 @Ruurin @SCP1762 @Sacrilegious @Saeliras @Sagittarium @Saphron @SeaCrest @SeaEagle @Sidegrinder @Silessian @Silverpaw17 @SkyDancer10 @SkyyeofEmber @Sneevee @Spark @Starlight18 @Starrlight @Teletraan @TheFeatherFlock @Toska @Tues @Turboetana @Tyloxra @Urgathoa @VVastelander @Valiriah @Voidspeaker @Werifesteria @WolfandCrow @Wraith296 @Xenomorph @bborzoi @chorderaos @daisiology @doodupsidedo @dorsia @finnickyfennec @frizzy123 @grandstander @humanityxpeople @jjonak @jr413 @kyoi @lithiumdream @malrinkye @mithrel @moyaofthemist @nikkolah @odakotarose @protostar @reliquiaen @saltyscone @seapoem @shinrinyoku @snowy @soyunsombrero @staccatoglow @teiidae @tmq @torture @vintaegucci @voidbeast @xierla @yukitsukihana

10 Slots for 100px // 150px // 200px
Opening up slots again - preference given to people who did not claim a slot in the previous two sets! - All slots are either filled or waiting to be confirmed

Instructions:
Choose 1 of the options below, fill out the form and post in thread. If your order is accepted I will start a 2-way trade with required payment indicated in the notes section. Add the required treasure/gems to the trade and send, then after I have completed the trade I will add you the the queue and start work.

100 pixel image = 150k treasure // 150 gems
- Select up to 2 specific items*

150 pixel image = 250k treasure // 250 gems
- Select up to 3 specific items*

200 pixel image = 350k treasure // 350 gems
- Select up to 3 specific items*

*Note restrictions on mantis/lemmings/cherries: to choose any of these as a specific item, the item itself must be included in the payment, but the cost listed below for the remainder of the order may be reduced by 100k treasure.

Order Form:
Code:
[b]Image width:[/b] N/A [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] N/A [b]Theme Directions:[/b] N/A [b]Dragon Image:[/b] (include full size image + link to profile)

Example Order

Image width: 100px
Specific Item requests: Copper or Silver planter pot, wire coils
Theme Directions: "My clan are typical Lightning mad scientists, but their specialty is making prosthetics for dragons who've been injured, or want to improve or change their bodies for mysterious purposes...Basically I use a lot of robotics accents :D"
Dragon Image: N/A
9SWqdxO.png

Alternatively
I will also take custom orders, with order form to be completed as provided on the front page. Depending on how fast slots go, this option may only be practical if you already have a pre-filled form on hand!

Probably would have been better to do this last week to avoid Flameforgers, but I wasn't ready then...
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): basic grey ceramic
Substrate: mulch
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Sugar Maple - Summer
Plants: Wildwoods Green Moss - Ground Cover; Long Jungle Grass - Grows on Bonsai & Statue (see Decorations); Ivy #1 - Overhangs Planter
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Stone Fertility Statue - Grey; Large Wood Log; 1x Large Agate (can recolor to look like birds' eggs?); 3x Banded Olivine (can also recolor to match the Agate recolor?)
Placement Directions: Tree on left , Statue on right. Wood log in middle behind the two. Ivy overhangs and covers entire edge of planter. Agate & Olivine in front middle, nestled in moss like a nest.

(I had an order form ready to go ^^;)
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): basic grey ceramic
Substrate: mulch
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Sugar Maple - Summer
Plants: Wildwoods Green Moss - Ground Cover; Long Jungle Grass - Grows on Bonsai & Statue (see Decorations); Ivy #1 - Overhangs Planter
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Stone Fertility Statue - Grey; Large Wood Log; 1x Large Agate (can recolor to look like birds' eggs?); 3x Banded Olivine (can also recolor to match the Agate recolor?)
Placement Directions: Tree on left , Statue on right. Wood log in middle behind the two. Ivy overhangs and covers entire edge of planter. Agate & Olivine in front middle, nestled in moss like a nest.

(I had an order form ready to go ^^;)
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@Miirshroom

Image width: 200x
Specific Item requests: Pot Sets / Columns (any) /
Theme Directions: regal
Dragon Image: n/a
@Miirshroom

Image width: 200x
Specific Item requests: Pot Sets / Columns (any) /
Theme Directions: regal
Dragon Image: n/a
@miirshroom

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: omen seeker, rodent skull, glow mushroom version #2
Theme Directions: this is based on Uncompahgre National Forest in Colorado, and it's a gift for a good friend of mine who lives there. Definitely some lush autumn + winter colors, and can I request some very sparse snow covering to reflect the climate of the area?
@miirshroom

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: omen seeker, rodent skull, glow mushroom version #2
Theme Directions: this is based on Uncompahgre National Forest in Colorado, and it's a gift for a good friend of mine who lives there. Definitely some lush autumn + winter colors, and can I request some very sparse snow covering to reflect the climate of the area?
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
[b]Image width:[/b] 200 [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Butterflies, a trellis of some kind. [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Forest, flowers, magical, fairy, textiles [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51004159] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510042/51004159_350.png[/img] [/url]
Image width: 200
Specific Item requests: Butterflies, a trellis of some kind.
Theme Directions: Forest, flowers, magical, fairy, textiles
Dragon Image:

51004159_350.png
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Mirshroom
This is my first time ordering! Sorry if I get things wrong

Image width: 200 pixels
Specific Item requests: Labradorite planter dish, Blue Quartz substrate, starwood night birch windblown
Theme Directions: I want a cool sparkly magic tree? If possible, change the purple crystals on the ground to blueish
@Mirshroom
This is my first time ordering! Sorry if I get things wrong

Image width: 200 pixels
Specific Item requests: Labradorite planter dish, Blue Quartz substrate, starwood night birch windblown
Theme Directions: I want a cool sparkly magic tree? If possible, change the purple crystals on the ground to blueish
tastefulmarketing.gif
@miirshroom, Slot please! Working rn but don't wanna Miss I'll be back in 12 minutes.
@miirshroom, Slot please! Working rn but don't wanna Miss I'll be back in 12 minutes.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Mirshroom [b]Image width :[/b] 200 [b]Specific Item requests :[/b] honeycrisp apple trees, sparrows, the second small trellis [b]Theme Directions :[/b] summer solstice blooms, a golden reflowering. funeral ash freshly spread. [b]Dragon Image :[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19885657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198857/19885657_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mirshroom
Image width : 200
Specific Item requests : honeycrisp apple trees, sparrows, the second small trellis
Theme Directions : summer solstice blooms, a golden reflowering. funeral ash freshly spread.
Dragon Image :
19885657_350.png
JAufpfb.gif
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 493 494