Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 493 494
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 100px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] 1x Crow, 1x Leucistic Crow [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Jori is a military veteran who lost both of his legs during his service. He is cold, hopeless, and alone; yet he works as a Festival Organizer for the Clan of Hollownest. (Background on Jori for the Dragon Image) [b]Dragon Image:[/b] (image links to his profile.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33979571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339796/33979571_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom

Image width: 100px
Specific Item requests: 1x Crow, 1x Leucistic Crow
Theme Directions: Jori is a military veteran who lost both of his legs during his service. He is cold, hopeless, and alone; yet he works as a Festival Organizer for the Clan of Hollownest. (Background on Jori for the Dragon Image)
Dragon Image: (image links to his profile.)

33979571_350.png
RzClvss.png
he/him/his
@miirshroom - Did you get my ping and order on page 331? I know you're super swamped but I want to know when you've seen and confirmed it so that I can send payment~ Let me know if it's alright to postpone payment until October 1st (doing No Spendtember), so you don't have to start working on it or anything until then! <3
@miirshroom - Did you get my ping and order on page 331? I know you're super swamped but I want to know when you've seen and confirmed it so that I can send payment~ Let me know if it's alright to postpone payment until October 1st (doing No Spendtember), so you don't have to start working on it or anything until then! <3
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@DonFlamenco Payment received and added to list!

@heartcrusher1 whoops, thanks for checking back, I did miss your post! A couple of things on your order:
1. I do have a painted turtle prepared - I accidentally drew it first before the box turtle, because I misread the image tooltip somehow
2. Turtles are a large creature and take up ground space, so if you want it to look natural, I wouldn't recommend more than 2 in a 200px planter. The painted turtles are slightly smaller than the box turtle, so for them I would be confident about fitting 3 turtles.

If this sounds alright, then feel free to send payment!
@DonFlamenco Payment received and added to list!

@heartcrusher1 whoops, thanks for checking back, I did miss your post! A couple of things on your order:
1. I do have a painted turtle prepared - I accidentally drew it first before the box turtle, because I misread the image tooltip somehow
2. Turtles are a large creature and take up ground space, so if you want it to look natural, I wouldn't recommend more than 2 in a 200px planter. The painted turtles are slightly smaller than the box turtle, so for them I would be confident about fitting 3 turtles.

If this sounds alright, then feel free to send payment!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom
Just a small question.
For the substrate, how much of the item (quartz) do you require?
@miirshroom
Just a small question.
For the substrate, how much of the item (quartz) do you require?
BVUXJUX.pngitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif170910FR-CorgnadoBadge-size3.png1323_150px_spottedleaves1_by_miirshroom-dbptakq.png
@miirshroom

I sent payment through PM, but my order still says 'waiting payment' on the front page. Did my message get lost?
@miirshroom

I sent payment through PM, but my order still says 'waiting payment' on the front page. Did my message get lost?
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@miirshroom

This snds cool.... I am going to have to look into it further.
@miirshroom

This snds cool.... I am going to have to look into it further.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@miirshroom - Ah, awesome! I love painteds <3 I'd like 3 of them then, and thank you for the tips! I'll send payment in about a week, once No Spendtember is over - feel free to keep my order off the queue until then so that others that have already paid/are ready to pay can go first!
@miirshroom - Ah, awesome! I love painteds <3 I'd like 3 of them then, and thank you for the tips! I'll send payment in about a week, once No Spendtember is over - feel free to keep my order off the queue until then so that others that have already paid/are ready to pay can go first!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@miirshroom I make the assumption then that you will go in order of interest (for the 250+)? Or will you make a notification (no pings) that the 5 slots are open again and it'll be first come, first serve?
@miirshroom I make the assumption then that you will go in order of interest (for the 250+)? Or will you make a notification (no pings) that the 5 slots are open again and it'll be first come, first serve?
xW59ap8.png
@miirshroom YAY, congrats on reopening! I'd like to order one for the moment. :D [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Small Butterflies, Moonglow Thorns (if it looks nice) [b]Theme Directions:[/b] She's my Anticitank trainer, used in the Ghostlight Ruins! So I'd like it to be inspired by her and the venue :D [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30954860] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309549/30954860_350.png[/img] [/url] Day: [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/f/f0/Ghostlight_Ruins_Day.png[/img] Night: [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/4/40/Ghostlight_Ruins_Night.png[/img]
@miirshroom YAY, congrats on reopening! I'd like to order one for the moment. :D

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: Small Butterflies, Moonglow Thorns (if it looks nice)
Theme Directions: She's my Anticitank trainer, used in the Ghostlight Ruins! So I'd like it to be inspired by her and the venue :D
Dragon Image:
30954860_350.png

Day: Ghostlight_Ruins_Day.png

Night: Ghostlight_Ruins_Night.png
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@miirshroom Glad to see you reopening! :D

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type1 - Blue - N/A
Substrate: Brown Clay
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): 1x Paper Birch - Starwood Night - N/A
Plants:
  • x2 Hallowed Ivy #1
  • x1 Specialty Rose Bush (yellow roses, white leafs)
  • x2 Dayglow Thresh
  • x1 Bluelipped Thresh
Creatures:
  • x1 False-Peacock Quail
  • x2 Frost Whisper
Decorations:
  • x2 Blue Quartz Crystal
Placement Directions: N/A

Payment:
  • 10kt + 1kt + 5kt = 16kt
  • 2x Labradorite
  • 10x Birch Logs
  • 20x Hallowed Ivy
  • 2x Withered Rose
  • 20x Dayglow Thresh
  • 10x Bluelipped Thresh
  • 10x False-Peacock Quail
  • 30x Frost Whisper
  • 20x Blue Quartz

Please, tell me if i forgot smth ^^
@miirshroom Glad to see you reopening! :D

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type1 - Blue - N/A
Substrate: Brown Clay
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): 1x Paper Birch - Starwood Night - N/A
Plants:
  • x2 Hallowed Ivy #1
  • x1 Specialty Rose Bush (yellow roses, white leafs)
  • x2 Dayglow Thresh
  • x1 Bluelipped Thresh
Creatures:
  • x1 False-Peacock Quail
  • x2 Frost Whisper
Decorations:
  • x2 Blue Quartz Crystal
Placement Directions: N/A

Payment:
  • 10kt + 1kt + 5kt = 16kt
  • 2x Labradorite
  • 10x Birch Logs