Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | { Rockdoptables } -- [Hiatus - Busy IRL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Vulqostrun

Well, I guess that's fine then ;w; If you get a spot next time you can just refer me to it, mkay?
@Vulqostrun

Well, I guess that's fine then ;w; If you get a spot next time you can just refer me to it, mkay?
bannerthing.png
To be honest, for iri or shimmer I thought they would cost more since they are the rarest for their gene type?
To be honest, for iri or shimmer I thought they would cost more since they are the rarest for their gene type?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@voidprincess
I would love a ping when you have slots available. These are adorable! :)
@voidprincess
I would love a ping when you have slots available. These are adorable! :)
tumblr_nweabqmnem1upaea5o6_75sq.png tumblr_nweabqmnem1upaea5o4_75sq.png tumblr_nweabqmnem1upaea5o5_75sq.png
pixels by Amerretti #67072
@LordAlois They're INCREDIBLY easy for me to do. Just a couple more steps than a basic color change from the base. I don't charge based on rarity of the gene, I charge based on complexity of making the first base of it. ;w;

@StitchWitch Thanks! noted QuQ
@LordAlois They're INCREDIBLY easy for me to do. Just a couple more steps than a basic color change from the base. I don't charge based on rarity of the gene, I charge based on complexity of making the first base of it. ;w;

@StitchWitch Thanks! noted QuQ
bannerthing.png
@voidprincess

Mind pinging me when you are open? :D
@voidprincess

Mind pinging me when you are open? :D
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@voidprincess
I'm a derp. I just realized I closed the notepad that had the info typed up. XD
@voidprincess
I'm a derp. I just realized I closed the notepad that had the info typed up. XD
COATL-CAT-for-vulqostrun.png
kCHWEjf.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
o6n8ZXM.png
R1dejfm.png
KRcB6uC.png
image0.jpg
@voidprincess the guardians!!! They are beautiful! (Didn't get your ping, sorry, changed my name....)
I can wait to get my guardians!
@voidprincess the guardians!!! They are beautiful! (Didn't get your ping, sorry, changed my name....)
I can wait to get my guardians!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@voidprincess got another question, if no one is sponsoring at the moment, I want to sponsor imperials and wildclaws! This post is mainly for me to remember what I wanted to sponsor!

Damn, I feel like I'm spending waaaay to much money here! But they are so nice!
@voidprincess got another question, if no one is sponsoring at the moment, I want to sponsor imperials and wildclaws! This post is mainly for me to remember what I wanted to sponsor!

Damn, I feel like I'm spending waaaay to much money here! But they are so nice!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@voidprincess

I would love to be pinged when more slots open up!
Your art is gorgeous and i'll definitely have to buy an adopt from you in the near future! ^_^
@voidprincess

I would love to be pinged when more slots open up!
Your art is gorgeous and i'll definitely have to buy an adopt from you in the near future! ^_^
WPQ5GlJ.gifspunkin4.pngspunkin3.pngXvypVaQ.gif
@voidprincess Yeah, ping me when any new breeds are released. I will be sure to come back and commission one of each breed (except snapper because I don't have one) and I'd like to sponsor Spirals :3
@voidprincess Yeah, ping me when any new breeds are released. I will be sure to come back and commission one of each breed (except snapper because I don't have one) and I'd like to sponsor Spirals :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't you know who I am? I. AM. DJ Subatomic Supernova!
My music will reach the furthest corners of the galaxy.
What have you done today, simpletons?"
90k1rPT.png
[/right]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10