Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | { Rockdoptables } -- [Hiatus - Busy IRL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big post incoming!!! [center][img]http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w622/sleepydrops/DURGONS/Ninja_Vaylise-sm_zps16efd0ff.png[/img] [img]http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w622/sleepydrops/DURGONS/Mae_singswithtrees-sm_zpsfd9e2994.png[/img] After a terribly long wait, the orders for @Vaylise and @singswithtrees are done! Full sized links noted on the front page as always under "Pickup" (: And another much awaited breed update! Thanks to @agbg2001 Guardians are now available! To me they aren't as nice as the Fae ones, but I struggled with getting them cute. ;___; To show off the base is my dragon, Studio! (And actually, I forgot to turn on the highlights layer, so they look a little nicer than this, but I'm too tired to reupload to photobucket right now @^@) [img]http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w622/sleepydrops/DURGONS/studio-sm_zps56c8dd96.png[/img][/center] That being said, prices have been updated/increased but [u]SLOTS ARE [I][B]NOT[/I][/B] OPEN JUST YET![/u] This is merely an interest check: @Espee @Alex925 @Cutiepaws Are you three still interested? All three of you guys' orders are on page... three! If so, then don't worry, since you guys actually filled out apps before my price changes, I have a notepad listing the prices for you all based on the old prices. (: If you asked to be pinged when I open slots and just so happen to notice this update, don't rawr at me please! Like I said, slots are STILL NOT OPEN. Also, from this point on, I would appreciate it if [u]no one filled out an app until slots are open again[/u]. ;v; I know I said otherwise in the past, and it was, don't worry! But it's not really fair to people who posted earlier than you with interest but didn't preemptively fill out the form.
Big post incoming!!!
Ninja_Vaylise-sm_zps16efd0ff.png
Mae_singswithtrees-sm_zpsfd9e2994.png

After a terribly long wait, the orders for @Vaylise and @singswithtrees are done! Full sized links noted on the front page as always under "Pickup" (:

And another much awaited breed update! Thanks to @agbg2001 Guardians are now available! To me they aren't as nice as the Fae ones, but I struggled with getting them cute. ;___; To show off the base is my dragon, Studio! (And actually, I forgot to turn on the highlights layer, so they look a little nicer than this, but I'm too tired to reupload to photobucket right now @^@)
studio-sm_zps56c8dd96.png

That being said, prices have been updated/increased but SLOTS ARE NOT OPEN JUST YET!
This is merely an interest check: @Espee @Alex925 @Cutiepaws
Are you three still interested? All three of you guys' orders are on page... three! If so, then don't worry, since you guys actually filled out apps before my price changes, I have a notepad listing the prices for you all based on the old prices. (:

If you asked to be pinged when I open slots and just so happen to notice this update, don't rawr at me please! Like I said, slots are STILL NOT OPEN. Also, from this point on, I would appreciate it if no one filled out an app until slots are open again. ;v; I know I said otherwise in the past, and it was, don't worry! But it's not really fair to people who posted earlier than you with interest but didn't preemptively fill out the form.
bannerthing.png
Still interrested :3
Still interrested :3
66MHIIb.png
@voidprincess Thanks so much! :D Love how it came out!
@voidprincess Thanks so much! :D Love how it came out!
40893_s.gif
Thank you, she's wonderful!
Thank you, she's wonderful!
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
@voidorincess

Definitely still interested! XD
@voidorincess

Definitely still interested! XD
tumblr_n6t93peZyo1t1j6epo1_400.png
@voidprincess Still interested! :3
@voidprincess Still interested! :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't you know who I am? I. AM. DJ Subatomic Supernova!
My music will reach the furthest corners of the galaxy.
What have you done today, simpletons?"
90k1rPT.png
[/right]
@voidprincess

Just a question (and also a request to ping later when your open)

Could i maybe get get a fae around a gem like the currency gem?
@voidprincess

Just a question (and also a request to ping later when your open)

Could i maybe get get a fae around a gem like the currency gem?
700px-MH_10th_Anniversary-Main_Series_Monsters_Comparison.png
@Direwolf I'd rather stick to runestones and eggs ;w; I hope that's alright!
@Direwolf I'd rather stick to runestones and eggs ;w; I hope that's alright!
bannerthing.png
@voidprincess - yes please ping me when you open back up.
@voidprincess - yes please ping me when you open back up.
@voidprincess
Could I be pinged when slots are available?

Also, could I ask for permission to go ahead and post my form, since I already went and filled it out? I'm not asking for special treatment, just treat me the same as others. I'd just really like to post it now since I already filled it out before I read your recent post.
@voidprincess
Could I be pinged when slots are available?

Also, could I ask for permission to go ahead and post my form, since I already went and filled it out? I'm not asking for special treatment, just treat me the same as others. I'd just really like to post it now since I already filled it out before I read your recent post.
COATL-CAT-for-vulqostrun.png
kCHWEjf.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
o6n8ZXM.png
R1dejfm.png
KRcB6uC.png
image0.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10