Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free Flight Nests + Custom Commissions!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@Wakor
I'm a new artist on Flight Rising and I'm currently working on what I guess you could call my "FR Portfolio" for dragon portraits and other requests. I don't usually have a lot of time to work on graphics all at once, so I have many graphics that are half-finished (I have 2 kids under the age of 3 and they just refuse to let me do anything without them unless they're asleep) and I usually only get online at night for this reason. I'm trying to meet other artists in the FR community and I really love your work. I hope you don't mind if I send you a friend request?
@Wakor
I'm a new artist on Flight Rising and I'm currently working on what I guess you could call my "FR Portfolio" for dragon portraits and other requests. I don't usually have a lot of time to work on graphics all at once, so I have many graphics that are half-finished (I have 2 kids under the age of 3 and they just refuse to let me do anything without them unless they're asleep) and I usually only get online at night for this reason. I'm trying to meet other artists in the FR community and I really love your work. I hope you don't mind if I send you a friend request?
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Wakor

*praises you* You are a god

//golden flowers and dancing ponies came to you
@Wakor

*praises you* You are a god

//golden flowers and dancing ponies came to you
m59NfS2.png
@DragonClawz [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/sbki1c.png[/img] *sounds of confused yet nonetheless thankful acceptance*
@DragonClawz

sbki1c.png

*sounds of confused yet nonetheless thankful acceptance*
qZ7AMuJ.png

Custom Moodboards
Great quality and image sources!

qZ7AMuJ.png
Those are so cute!!!
Those are so cute!!!
*gasps and snatches up Plague nest for use...well...wherever I can find space*
*gasps and snatches up Plague nest for use...well...wherever I can find space*
dungeon master
@interestingword

Perhaps a hatchery? You could use it as a dividing line or header! I've seen a couple people do that ;D
@interestingword

Perhaps a hatchery? You could use it as a dividing line or header! I've seen a couple people do that ;D
qZ7AMuJ.png

Custom Moodboards
Great quality and image sources!

qZ7AMuJ.png
maybe...my spiral hachery isn't off to a good start, though, seeing as I have yet to find any customers AND I sort of lost in. it's somewhere in the Plague forum, but other than that, I got nothing.
however, if I can find it, I might just do that!
maybe...my spiral hachery isn't off to a good start, though, seeing as I have yet to find any customers AND I sort of lost in. it's somewhere in the Plague forum, but other than that, I got nothing.
however, if I can find it, I might just do that!
dungeon master
@Wakor
These are wonderful-! Thank you so much for working on them :) You put so much work into them!
@Wakor
These are wonderful-! Thank you so much for working on them :) You put so much work into them!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
These are so cool! :3
These are so cool! :3
she/her or they/them
~ 10 - 7 - 2017 ~
"Aim for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars"
These are friggin adorable! I've been wondering where they were coming from.
Thanks for letting us use them. 8D
These are friggin adorable! I've been wondering where they were coming from.
Thanks for letting us use them. 8D
JungleRunSig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40