Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | myth's skins | fathom h robe + flowers
@Jyuushimatsu

added to preorders!

I actually considered dropping the copper recolor for a pink version and now I am so glad I didn't because that scry looks absolutely spectacular. I'm usually not a huge fan of mosiac/breakup but that boa is making it work in ways that are making me reconsider my stance on that gene combo. best of luck on any potential breeding/gening projects! I can't wait to see that dragon exist <3

@Jyuushimatsu

added to preorders!

I actually considered dropping the copper recolor for a pink version and now I am so glad I didn't because that scry looks absolutely spectacular. I'm usually not a huge fan of mosiac/breakup but that boa is making it work in ways that are making me reconsider my stance on that gene combo. best of luck on any potential breeding/gening projects! I can't wait to see that dragon exist <3

uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
everyone who asked for a slot has been added, up to this post!

@TheTypingDragon

you're added to the slot and the reprints!

you probably didn't miss the first run... I forgot to ping GASP for that one and got too embarrassed to ping the list when I realized a few weeks later ^^" it does look like it'll fill up soon though so hopefully we get to reprint it in the near future!
everyone who asked for a slot has been added, up to this post!

@TheTypingDragon

you're added to the slot and the reprints!

you probably didn't miss the first run... I forgot to ping GASP for that one and got too embarrassed to ping the list when I realized a few weeks later ^^" it does look like it'll fill up soon though so hopefully we get to reprint it in the near future!
[quote name="MythicalViper" date="2024-03-15 08:18:37" ] you probably didn't miss the first run... I forgot to ping GASP for that one and got too embarrassed to ping the list when I realized a few weeks later ^^" it does look like it'll fill up soon though so hopefully we get to reprint it in the near future! [/quote] Wonderful!
MythicalViper wrote on 2024-03-15 08:18:37:

Wonderful!
@MythicalViper

:o Really?!? How does Obelisk M sound?

AHHHH this makes me so excited xD Thank you so much! I'm so excited to see what you come up with ^-^
@MythicalViper

:o Really?!? How does Obelisk M sound?

AHHHH this makes me so excited xD Thank you so much! I'm so excited to see what you come up with ^-^
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@MythicalViper I got the dragon! I just need to regene her hahah. I was thinking that it should look better with Mosaic Copper but I believe the colours play quite well with Mosaic/Dust. I am also not much of a fan of that genes to be honest but they tend to work well when they are orange/brownish. And here? They play super good. Playing with the genes i'd say alike colours should be copper/copper/jade, like this [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/3f2355741e6fc7bac0a9672bb88887e8/c745ca8c28106a93-db/s400x600/c671450693b440d95371024948dcf3407342727c.png[/img]
@MythicalViper I got the dragon! I just need to regene her hahah. I was thinking that it should look better with Mosaic Copper but I believe the colours play quite well with Mosaic/Dust. I am also not much of a fan of that genes to be honest but they tend to work well when they are orange/brownish. And here? They play super good.

Playing with the genes i'd say alike colours should be copper/copper/jade, like this

c671450693b440d95371024948dcf3407342727c.png
19574.png
Id love a slot for rend of suntouched grief please! Gorgeous!
Id love a slot for rend of suntouched grief please! Gorgeous!
sensaspecter_res3.png
@PtolemyII

*salutes you* sounds like challenge accepted!

@Jyuushimatsu

omg that looks even better! big fan of the teal accents and that belly. can't wait to see the final dragon!

@TealAnomaly

added! thank you for your interest ^^
@PtolemyII

*salutes you* sounds like challenge accepted!

@Jyuushimatsu

omg that looks even better! big fan of the teal accents and that belly. can't wait to see the final dragon!

@TealAnomaly

added! thank you for your interest ^^
o7 I look forward to the final product!
o7 I look forward to the final product!
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
hii! i just wanted to say, i hope i added myself correctly to the reprints? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4370855&skin=45752&apparel=45794,3631,30849,1752,2505,3632,27999&xt=dressing.png[/img] cause i already made a scry asdfghjk I love your piece so much? i will be getting so much more. also made a scry of this one for fun cause its so pretty i need like a billion more gems. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4371055&skin=53730&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
hii! i just wanted to say, i hope i added myself correctly to the reprints?
scry?sdid=4370855&skin=45752&apparel=45794,3631,30849,1752,2505,3632,27999&xt=dressing.png
cause i already made a scry asdfghjk I love your piece so much? i will be getting so much more.

also made a scry of this one for fun cause its so pretty i need like a billion more gems.
scry?sdid=4371055&skin=53730&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
amari-sig-acc-R.png
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard
is it too late to sign up for 'ascent of sepia dawn'? :3

if the series isn't retired yet, could i possibly also trade in my copy of 'herald of crimson crown' for 'descent of bleakburn king'?

no worries if they're already retired :D
is it too late to sign up for 'ascent of sepia dawn'? :3

if the series isn't retired yet, could i possibly also trade in my copy of 'herald of crimson crown' for 'descent of bleakburn king'?

no worries if they're already retired :D
Alice !!
He/she + neos :3c

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar