Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 869 870
Can I be removed from all lists? I want to change my GASP details and submit a new form
Can I be removed from all lists? I want to change my GASP details and submit a new form
move me from gasp plz

too much pings cries
move me from gasp plz

too much pings cries
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow
You're removed!
@Spassow
You're removed!
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
Hello!

Could I get added onto Spiral M and removed from the following? My wallet is suffering lmao. Thank you!

... and sorry for being such a pain, oof :'D

Bogsneak M, Bogsneak F, Fae M, Fae F, Gaoler M, Gaoler F, Guardian M, Nocturne M, Nocturne F, Tundra M, New Breeds M, New Breeds F, slime, space/galaxy/stars/nebula
Hello!

Could I get added onto Spiral M and removed from the following? My wallet is suffering lmao. Thank you!

... and sorry for being such a pain, oof :'D

Bogsneak M, Bogsneak F, Fae M, Fae F, Gaoler M, Gaoler F, Guardian M, Nocturne M, Nocturne F, Tundra M, New Breeds M, New Breeds F, slime, space/galaxy/stars/nebula
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
GASP pinglist seems to be broken for artists, all usernames appears as undefined
GASP pinglist seems to be broken for artists, all usernames appears as undefined
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
@ZackFoster

Oh dear, that's not supposed to happen! Fixed C:
@ZackFoster

Oh dear, that's not supposed to happen! Fixed C:
jA0Unwf.gif
@TeenyTK

I think I got all of it changed! Feel free to check and let me know if I missed anything. :D
@TeenyTK

I think I got all of it changed! Feel free to check and let me know if I missed anything. :D
I clicked "Copy pinglist" probably more than once, because I wanted to make sure I actually copied it. It's a conformation thing- Is that a potentially bad idea...?
I clicked "Copy pinglist" probably more than once, because I wanted to make sure I actually copied it. It's a conformation thing- Is that a potentially bad idea...?
tumblr_ns64q3eNW71tm17oeo6_75sq.png *Holly
*She/Her, They/Them
*FRT+0
mQLcOcR.png
Hi, I'm new to GASP. If I add certain skins and such I'm currently looking for, can I add more later? If so, do I just fill out the form again, or how does that work?
Hi, I'm new to GASP. If I add certain skins and such I'm currently looking for, can I add more later? If so, do I just fill out the form again, or how does that work?

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

@SpiritCritter838 Should be fine. It's just like hitting control+C several times ^^

@SqueakyWarrior You absolutely can change your preferences later. However, please be aware that entries do NOT overwrite each other; that way you can fill out several forms and select different preferences for different breeds etc.
When you'd like to change your preferences, just leave us a message asking to delete your entry(s) and we'll delete it so you can fill out a new form. c:
@SpiritCritter838 Should be fine. It's just like hitting control+C several times ^^

@SqueakyWarrior You absolutely can change your preferences later. However, please be aware that entries do NOT overwrite each other; that way you can fill out several forms and select different preferences for different breeds etc.
When you'd like to change your preferences, just leave us a message asking to delete your entry(s) and we'll delete it so you can fill out a new form. c:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 869 870