Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Vyre's Accents] Lighioanna (Obelisk M)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 113 114
@Cranberry Yes, you can do that if you like, I'll go ahead and ping Valkaryss to send in their payment

@Valkaryss Oceanic Armor is going to be submitted soon, send in your payment as soon as you can and I'll get you a copy when they are available

@Nymphalidae Added you to the list
@Cranberry Yes, you can do that if you like, I'll go ahead and ping Valkaryss to send in their payment

@Valkaryss Oceanic Armor is going to be submitted soon, send in your payment as soon as you can and I'll get you a copy when they are available

@Nymphalidae Added you to the list
1d8e87ba5f20e463816b62c21a52d702a3b8a596.png
@Cranberry Bless. I was on the verge of doing the same.

Payment sent, progen awaiting anxiously.
@Cranberry Bless. I was on the verge of doing the same.

Payment sent, progen awaiting anxiously.
tumblr_o2ivzpFeFE1uzmlc4o1_500.gif
@Valkaryss Haha, you're about as patient as I am, I see! I don't mind paying up front and making my gems back later, so this works out fine. :)

@Vyrelord 2000 gems sent!
@Valkaryss Haha, you're about as patient as I am, I see! I don't mind paying up front and making my gems back later, so this works out fine. :)

@Vyrelord 2000 gems sent!
@Cranberry and @Valkaryss
My apologies for the long wait, I've sent the accent in for approval and will message you both your copies when it gets approved
@Cranberry and @Valkaryss
My apologies for the long wait, I've sent the accent in for approval and will message you both your copies when it gets approved
@Vyrelord The wait's no problem! I'm still working on breeding for the dragon I want to put it on. Thanks! :)
@Vyrelord The wait's no problem! I'm still working on breeding for the dragon I want to put it on. Thanks! :)
@Masumi @Peisinoe @bit @Nymphalidae @Amphiptere and @snowpea
Pinging because Vigilant Warrior has been printed! As soon as you send in your 500 gems I'll send you the accent in a reply.
To those that have a treasure slot, I will be valuing the accent at 300k per copy going by the 1:600 rate for simplicity's sake.
The extra copies will be put on the AH for 550 gems.
@Masumi @Peisinoe @bit @Nymphalidae @Amphiptere and @snowpea
Pinging because Vigilant Warrior has been printed! As soon as you send in your 500 gems I'll send you the accent in a reply.
To those that have a treasure slot, I will be valuing the accent at 300k per copy going by the 1:600 rate for simplicity's sake.
The extra copies will be put on the AH for 550 gems.
@Vyrelord
Sent
@Vyrelord
Sent
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@vyrelord

Sending!
@vyrelord

Sending!
lightfull.png
New accent Gilded warrior for Male Wildclaws [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/f17c28d4b8e088b80f641db5f013673c/tumblr_nsqxc7BPyB1rx7fvqo1_400.png[/img] This accent will be 500g/treasure equivalent for preorders, and if enough interest is accumulated and the accent is printed the extra copies will be sold on the AH for 550 gems. [u]General Pinglist Pings:[/u] @Apotheocrisy, @Addmon, @Silverspun, @Niharike [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] [u]G.A.S.P. pinglist for Male Wildclaw Accents:[/u] @314pyper @Acidfox @Addmon @Aeonox @Akihiko @Amphiptere @annadandelion @Anthea @Aralas @Argonaut @asterope @atrolock (no interest checks) @azrielen @botoluvr @BrightIce @BritishDinosaur @captaincaiti @Carnivore @Cassichu @chespin @Chrestomanci @ChristianCutie @ravenpaws @crystaldragon @CyberInfection @Cytosine @dagmaar @Danizaurs @Darlnim @Dask @Diva @Aava @durandal @Eme @Eoraptor @EverestDrak @fatherpunk @Finne @flamingcakes (no interest checks) @Founder @Fujoshi @Fulcrum @gilan @Godspeed @Gryffion @haikwoshevo @Hailey @HazelJade @Hiddenmica @honeyT @Horticulture @houseteeth @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @lankochan @Jazz @Kaitii @Kalahira @karazi @kaykat @KittyAoba (No gore, please) @Koneko @Kryptographer @KuraikoDesu @Kuroida @Leonaa @lightly @Loulybob @Lowkey @MafiaVamp @Malatise @Marshell @everynne @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @Miho @Moosesushi @Murasaki @Naakhum @Neige @nibelibre @nika @NivMizzet @Nymphalidae @Okapi @Omakelady @OverlordFreya @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @Phoenixfyre @Plume @polarstern @pooses @Pseudoscience @Ravage @reitgerte @rethi @Riko @Roselia @Safirien @Impception @Samayl @Saru @serpens @Sheta @Siaur (No Gore Please) @SilverGears @Toothiana @smoothy @snowpea @Soupy @stags @Stenvela @Subjugation @Synchros @Synchros @tackysnaps @Tarere @TeaRex @thesecontexts @TheSunTheGodsSaw @triska @Troubletail @vampy @Veevi @Veracity @Weenyah @wildewinged @Winterdream @yin @Zelai @Zyanith @kaaoqi @Rey @bit @Lucatri @Itsy (No Gore / No Holiday) @SamSkelsey @Bakrua @Clavicado @YukiBear @Seolyn @Athexreh @Kanitai @Ethulai @spiderling @beckyh2112 @abacusa @Cyndaquil @Cedric @Sykona @Tsaiah @seaofstars @RedLily
New accent
Gilded warrior for Male Wildclaws
tumblr_nsqxc7BPyB1rx7fvqo1_400.png
This accent will be 500g/treasure equivalent for preorders, and if enough interest is accumulated and the accent is printed the extra copies will be sold on the AH for 550 gems.

General Pinglist Pings: @Apotheocrisy, @Addmon, @Silverspun, @Niharike

ZdkXYy5.png

G.A.S.P. pinglist for Male Wildclaw Accents: @314pyper @Acidfox @Addmon @Aeonox @Akihiko @Amphiptere @annadandelion @Anthea @Aralas @Argonaut @asterope @atrolock (no interest checks) @azrielen @botoluvr @BrightIce @BritishDinosaur @captaincaiti @Carnivore @Cassichu @chespin @Chrestomanci @ChristianCutie @ravenpaws @crystaldragon @CyberInfection @Cytosine @dagmaar @Danizaurs @Darlnim @Dask @Diva @Aava @durandal @Eme @Eoraptor @EverestDrak @fatherpunk @Finne @flamingcakes (no interest checks) @Founder @Fujoshi @Fulcrum @gilan @Godspeed @Gryffion @haikwoshevo @Hailey @HazelJade @Hiddenmica @honeyT @Horticulture @houseteeth @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @lankochan @Jazz @Kaitii @Kalahira @karazi @kaykat @KittyAoba (No gore, please) @Koneko @Kryptographer @KuraikoDesu @Kuroida @Leonaa @lightly @Loulybob @Lowkey @MafiaVamp @Malatise @Marshell @everynne @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @Miho @Moosesushi @Murasaki @Naakhum @Neige @nibelibre @nika @NivMizzet @Nymphalidae @Okapi @Omakelady @OverlordFreya @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @Phoenixfyre @Plume @polarstern @pooses @Pseudoscience @Ravage @reitgerte @rethi @Riko @Roselia @Safirien @Impception @Samayl @Saru @serpens @Sheta @Siaur (No Gore Please) @SilverGears @Toothiana @smoothy @snowpea @Soupy @stags @Stenvela @Subjugation @Synchros @Synchros @tackysnaps @Tarere @TeaRex @thesecontexts @TheSunTheGodsSaw @triska @Troubletail @vampy @Veevi @Veracity @Weenyah @wildewinged @Winterdream @yin @Zelai @Zyanith @kaaoqi @Rey @bit @Lucatri @Itsy (No Gore / No Holiday) @SamSkelsey @Bakrua @Clavicado @YukiBear @Seolyn @Athexreh @Kanitai @Ethulai @spiderling @beckyh2112 @abacusa @Cyndaquil @Cedric @Sykona @Tsaiah @seaofstars
@RedLily
@Vyrelord
I'd like a copy of Gilded Warrior WC M please :)
@Vyrelord
I'd like a copy of Gilded Warrior WC M please :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 113 114