Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WhitePeak&Woodsherd 1×1
1 2 3 4 5 6
(All good)

"You don't have to," Denaris said watching him stand up. "I merely ask to start a conversation. But if you wish we could divert the conversation to a different topic," Denaris suggested. It was a way of testing what the banescale would do and how she could gage him. She stayed sitting to keep herself from seeming hostile of course.
(All good)

"You don't have to," Denaris said watching him stand up. "I merely ask to start a conversation. But if you wish we could divert the conversation to a different topic," Denaris suggested. It was a way of testing what the banescale would do and how she could gage him. She stayed sitting to keep herself from seeming hostile of course.

A snarl is what the Banescale replied with, observing Denaris with a hard glare. It was a long moment before his tense posture was eased. Now, dubbing her as a non threat, he relaxed a bit. But only a little...

He lowered himself back down to the ground to sit comfortably. Wings tucked closely to the sides of his body while his tail curled around, resembling much like a crude swan of sorts.

"... Why approach me at all? Isn't clear I wish to be left alone?"

A snarl is what the Banescale replied with, observing Denaris with a hard glare. It was a long moment before his tense posture was eased. Now, dubbing her as a non threat, he relaxed a bit. But only a little...

He lowered himself back down to the ground to sit comfortably. Wings tucked closely to the sides of his body while his tail curled around, resembling much like a crude swan of sorts.

"... Why approach me at all? Isn't clear I wish to be left alone?"
"Some say I don't have a heart... Snow on the other hand thinks I have too much heart. Perhaps I see a lonely banescale and a potential ally," Denaris said simply as she shrugged looking in the direction of town. "I merely thought I'd at least offer..." Denaris said looking back at the banescale.
"Some say I don't have a heart... Snow on the other hand thinks I have too much heart. Perhaps I see a lonely banescale and a potential ally," Denaris said simply as she shrugged looking in the direction of town. "I merely thought I'd at least offer..." Denaris said looking back at the banescale.

He paused for a brief moment, following her gaze. Her words seemed to shift something inside him, thinking her words over carefully. He also thought of something else, reminding him of Home. No one has ever given a sliver of consideration besides...

"... You must be quite foolish too," He chuckled softly, his hard exterior shedding some, "To pick someone who as stubborn as me."

He paused for a brief moment, following her gaze. Her words seemed to shift something inside him, thinking her words over carefully. He also thought of something else, reminding him of Home. No one has ever given a sliver of consideration besides...

"... You must be quite foolish too," He chuckled softly, his hard exterior shedding some, "To pick someone who as stubborn as me."
Denaris grinned. "I've always loved a challenge," Denaris said flicking her tail as she stood up. "We leave for the next town by the time the sun gets to its peak. If you decide to join us meet us on the north side," Denaris said as she shook herself out and pulled her mask up. "I'm Denaris by the way. And the persistent sandsurge is Snow," Denaris said before nodding to him then turning and heading back towards town. She was excited to see what the banescale chose. It wasn't often Snow and Denaris interacted with other dragons out of precaution.
Denaris grinned. "I've always loved a challenge," Denaris said flicking her tail as she stood up. "We leave for the next town by the time the sun gets to its peak. If you decide to join us meet us on the north side," Denaris said as she shook herself out and pulled her mask up. "I'm Denaris by the way. And the persistent sandsurge is Snow," Denaris said before nodding to him then turning and heading back towards town. She was excited to see what the banescale chose. It wasn't often Snow and Denaris interacted with other dragons out of precaution.

The Banescale only huffed, refusing to give own his name for now. He turned his attention to the smoldering pile of charcoal. What an odd sequence of events that had transpired over the last 24 hours. Perhaps the dragon should consider this offer of opportunity. It would beat barely scrapping by yourself, just managing to survive.

Perhaps...

The Banescale only huffed, refusing to give own his name for now. He turned his attention to the smoldering pile of charcoal. What an odd sequence of events that had transpired over the last 24 hours. Perhaps the dragon should consider this offer of opportunity. It would beat barely scrapping by yourself, just managing to survive.

Perhaps...
Denaris walked back into town and after a bit of searching found Snow. "How'd it go?" Snow asked tilting her head. "Went well actually," Denaris smiled as she took some of the supplies from Snow. "Well we leave in a bit. An old skydancer said he saw our target," Snow said fidgeting almost excitedly.
Denaris walked back into town and after a bit of searching found Snow. "How'd it go?" Snow asked tilting her head. "Went well actually," Denaris smiled as she took some of the supplies from Snow. "Well we leave in a bit. An old skydancer said he saw our target," Snow said fidgeting almost excitedly.
After some long hard thinking, the Banescale made up his mind. He left behind his campsite after gathering what few belongings he had and made his way to the town. It wasn't long when he reached the town's square, heading North side as he quietly meandered through the crowds.
After some long hard thinking, the Banescale made up his mind. He left behind his campsite after gathering what few belongings he had and made his way to the town. It wasn't long when he reached the town's square, heading North side as he quietly meandered through the crowds.
After a check of their supplies a few questions asked about their scientist they headed to the edge of town waiting to see if the banescale would show. "I don't think he's gonna show," Snow said her mechanical eye searching for the banescale. "I think he will," Denaris said putting a bit more faith in the banescale.
After a check of their supplies a few questions asked about their scientist they headed to the edge of town waiting to see if the banescale would show. "I don't think he's gonna show," Snow said her mechanical eye searching for the banescale. "I think he will," Denaris said putting a bit more faith in the banescale.

The Banescale didn't take long to reach the North side of Town. The crowds thinned out, allowing him to see more clearly while he searched for the pair. The Skydancer didn't really say any specific location so the dragon wasn't so sure he was in the right place. He seemed to grow more annoyed as he couldn't spot them. And being relatively small for a Banescale, it bothered him even more so that he didn't really have a good vantage point.

To resolve this, he lunged upward to perch himself atop a nearby lamppost. He received odd looks from remaining Townsfolk that was around.

The Banescale didn't take long to reach the North side of Town. The crowds thinned out, allowing him to see more clearly while he searched for the pair. The Skydancer didn't really say any specific location so the dragon wasn't so sure he was in the right place. He seemed to grow more annoyed as he couldn't spot them. And being relatively small for a Banescale, it bothered him even more so that he didn't really have a good vantage point.

To resolve this, he lunged upward to perch himself atop a nearby lamppost. He received odd looks from remaining Townsfolk that was around.
1 2 3 4 5 6