Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WhitePeak&Woodsherd 1×1
1 2 3 4 5 6
Snow snarled. "I'm not a droid," Snoe hissed enraged by such words. "I feel, I have emotions," Snow snarled but her eyes flickered. Sometimes she wondered if it was true. "Sorry for bothering you," she muttered darkly before turning and stalking off.
Snow snarled. "I'm not a droid," Snoe hissed enraged by such words. "I feel, I have emotions," Snow snarled but her eyes flickered. Sometimes she wondered if it was true. "Sorry for bothering you," she muttered darkly before turning and stalking off.

The Banescale only huffed in response as he watched the Sandsurge sulk away. His body relaxed from the tense demeanor he had before. His eyes wandered down to the fire yet again, which was nearly on the brink of going out from the scuffle. Taking a nearby log in his jaws, he tossed it onto the dwindling flame.

There he sat alone, watching the fire dance with a somber expression.

The Banescale only huffed in response as he watched the Sandsurge sulk away. His body relaxed from the tense demeanor he had before. His eyes wandered down to the fire yet again, which was nearly on the brink of going out from the scuffle. Taking a nearby log in his jaws, he tossed it onto the dwindling flame.

There he sat alone, watching the fire dance with a somber expression.
"Such a sad soul," Denaris snickered as she watched Snow return. "We'll if you care so much offer him a spot on our journey. He's gonna tell you to screw off," Snow said making her way back towards town. Denaris pursed her lips before following. Maybe she'll ask when he's not so crabby.
"Such a sad soul," Denaris snickered as she watched Snow return. "We'll if you care so much offer him a spot on our journey. He's gonna tell you to screw off," Snow said making her way back towards town. Denaris pursed her lips before following. Maybe she'll ask when he's not so crabby.

Soon enough, the night has come and gone. The Banescale hardly got any rest since he just continued to ponder over the fire until it died out. Did he get any actual sleep? But that doesn't matter now. He just lay curled in the snow, motionless beside the rise and fall of his breathing.

Soon enough, the night has come and gone. The Banescale hardly got any rest since he just continued to ponder over the fire until it died out. Did he get any actual sleep? But that doesn't matter now. He just lay curled in the snow, motionless beside the rise and fall of his breathing.
Denaris after getting a few hours of sleep trekked out to where the banescale was sleeping when the sun was beginning to rise. She stepped inside the little clearing and studied the banescale to see if he was awake. After assessing that his breathing wasn't even enough to be asleep she spoke. "I couldn't help wonder what makes you so aggressive good sir. My dear friend has gone through a lot of hurt and suffering and she merely is looking to make sure it can't happen again. We do apologize for bothering you so much but Snow is quite persistent," Denaris said quietly, pulling her mask down. "Would you like to talk about anything?" Denaris felt that question was cringe but sometimes dragons want to rant about their unfortunate pasts.
Denaris after getting a few hours of sleep trekked out to where the banescale was sleeping when the sun was beginning to rise. She stepped inside the little clearing and studied the banescale to see if he was awake. After assessing that his breathing wasn't even enough to be asleep she spoke. "I couldn't help wonder what makes you so aggressive good sir. My dear friend has gone through a lot of hurt and suffering and she merely is looking to make sure it can't happen again. We do apologize for bothering you so much but Snow is quite persistent," Denaris said quietly, pulling her mask down. "Would you like to talk about anything?" Denaris felt that question was cringe but sometimes dragons want to rant about their unfortunate pasts.

The Banescale remained still, head tucked under his wing. Although his body did tense slightly after Denaris spoke. The long spikes that were ridged along his spine stood more firm. But it seems like he was willing to listen, at least.

The Banescale remained still, head tucked under his wing. Although his body did tense slightly after Denaris spoke. The long spikes that were ridged along his spine stood more firm. But it seems like he was willing to listen, at least.
"Your a warrior from a tribe I presume based off the display you gave Snow," Denaris spoke carefully as she studied the banescale. "Are you a wanderer now?" Denaris asked tilting her head at the banescale curiously. She wasn't the pity type but she was interested in the banescales skills.
"Your a warrior from a tribe I presume based off the display you gave Snow," Denaris spoke carefully as she studied the banescale. "Are you a wanderer now?" Denaris asked tilting her head at the banescale curiously. She wasn't the pity type but she was interested in the banescales skills.

"Where I came from, they did not care for the Art of War. They rather hide away then face the past, those cowards," The Banescale hissed lowly, raising his head to look at the Skydancer, "My brothers and sisters forgot the old ways while I remembered. That clan made my siblings weak while I stayed strong..."

"Where I came from, they did not care for the Art of War. They rather hide away then face the past, those cowards," The Banescale hissed lowly, raising his head to look at the Skydancer, "My brothers and sisters forgot the old ways while I remembered. That clan made my siblings weak while I stayed strong..."

"You have proven to be strong," Denaris said nodding her head as she listened with more interest now. "Did you leave your clan?" Denaris asked carefully as she shuffled her wings and brushed the snow away under her with her tail.

Snow meanwhile was gathering up supplies around town when she woke up. Since denaris hadn't been there when she had woken up she had to kill time while the skydancer spoke to the banescale.
"You have proven to be strong," Denaris said nodding her head as she listened with more interest now. "Did you leave your clan?" Denaris asked carefully as she shuffled her wings and brushed the snow away under her with her tail.

Snow meanwhile was gathering up supplies around town when she woke up. Since denaris hadn't been there when she had woken up she had to kill time while the skydancer spoke to the banescale.
(( Sorry abt the wait, i was busy with irl stuff

"Why would I tell you?"
The Banescale growled, slowly standing to his feet.

He eyed The Skydancer with great malice, but still held himself from the urge to strike out. This was the first time anyone was WILLING to talk to him, let alone show interest in his personal life. It was almost a relief, so to speak. He could have attacked the other dragon upon their first word but yet... He hasn't. Was it lonesomeness? Or curiosity?
(( Sorry abt the wait, i was busy with irl stuff

"Why would I tell you?"
The Banescale growled, slowly standing to his feet.

He eyed The Skydancer with great malice, but still held himself from the urge to strike out. This was the first time anyone was WILLING to talk to him, let alone show interest in his personal life. It was almost a relief, so to speak. He could have attacked the other dragon upon their first word but yet... He hasn't. Was it lonesomeness? Or curiosity?
1 2 3 4 5 6