Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WhitePeak&Woodsherd 1×1
1 2 3 4 5 6
Snow had been watching the banescale and smirked. She had watched as vendors turned him away and he hurried off to the outskirts of the city. "Looks like he's having problems," Denaris said seeing Snows look. "Which is why I have an idea. Watch my back incase he gets feisty," Snow said as she pulled some food out of her bag and stalked towards the camp with deadly silence. The Snow wasn't quite deep enough for her to burrow but that'll be ok. Her stealth was u matched. Though she's run across a few who could hear her coming easily.

"Hungry?" Snow said appearing out of the dark shadows holding some meat strip in her claws. She hoped this banescale knew where she could find her scientist. If he was hiding the scientist things would get... messy.
Snow had been watching the banescale and smirked. She had watched as vendors turned him away and he hurried off to the outskirts of the city. "Looks like he's having problems," Denaris said seeing Snows look. "Which is why I have an idea. Watch my back incase he gets feisty," Snow said as she pulled some food out of her bag and stalked towards the camp with deadly silence. The Snow wasn't quite deep enough for her to burrow but that'll be ok. Her stealth was u matched. Though she's run across a few who could hear her coming easily.

"Hungry?" Snow said appearing out of the dark shadows holding some meat strip in her claws. She hoped this banescale knew where she could find her scientist. If he was hiding the scientist things would get... messy.

Immediately, the Banescale turned to face the sound of the Sandsurge's voice with a bellowing hiss. The surprise on his face washed away into one of rage. The dragon didn't take too kindly to Snow's presence. He rose up to his feet to take a fighting stand, tail flicking in an aggravated manner as he snarled.

"How dare you stalk me, you depraved Mech?!" He spat out, wings spreading upward defensive display. A chittering hiss rumbled in his throat as green tinted drool dripped from his toothy maw.

Immediately, the Banescale turned to face the sound of the Sandsurge's voice with a bellowing hiss. The surprise on his face washed away into one of rage. The dragon didn't take too kindly to Snow's presence. He rose up to his feet to take a fighting stand, tail flicking in an aggravated manner as he snarled.

"How dare you stalk me, you depraved Mech?!" He spat out, wings spreading upward defensive display. A chittering hiss rumbled in his throat as green tinted drool dripped from his toothy maw.
Snow blinked as she stared at the banescale with disdain. "Why are you so rude?" Snow muttered sighing. "If you answer my question I'll leave you alone," Snow shrugged taking a bite out of a meat strip casually. "I've got a grudge. I'm determined to get my revenge. Your angry display is not intimidating to me," Snow said facing the banescale fully. She flicked her tail as she prepared to defend herself and attack.
Snow blinked as she stared at the banescale with disdain. "Why are you so rude?" Snow muttered sighing. "If you answer my question I'll leave you alone," Snow shrugged taking a bite out of a meat strip casually. "I've got a grudge. I'm determined to get my revenge. Your angry display is not intimidating to me," Snow said facing the banescale fully. She flicked her tail as she prepared to defend herself and attack.

They Banescale shook his head in disbelief, "Why would a dragon such as me know what you seek??" His tone literally was seething with venom. The, Something that had been festering inside had finally bubbled over the rim and he snapped. His eyes flashed with a violent intent before they were screwed shut.

"Just Leave Me Be!" He roared as he charged toward the Sandsurge, horns pointed down in preparation to skewer her.

They Banescale shook his head in disbelief, "Why would a dragon such as me know what you seek??" His tone literally was seething with venom. The, Something that had been festering inside had finally bubbled over the rim and he snapped. His eyes flashed with a violent intent before they were screwed shut.

"Just Leave Me Be!" He roared as he charged toward the Sandsurge, horns pointed down in preparation to skewer her.
Snow opened her mouth to answer the banescales question before seeing the look in his eyes as he snapped and tensed. She waited till he was within a few feet before leaping to the side and changing direction her jaws opening as they came down to clamp around his neck ice hissing in the back of her throat. Last resort Snow.... She thought quietly to herself as she watched carefully for the banescales next move as she attempted to gain some leverage. She had to question why this banescale was so violent and angry.
Snow opened her mouth to answer the banescales question before seeing the look in his eyes as he snapped and tensed. She waited till he was within a few feet before leaping to the side and changing direction her jaws opening as they came down to clamp around his neck ice hissing in the back of her throat. Last resort Snow.... She thought quietly to herself as she watched carefully for the banescales next move as she attempted to gain some leverage. She had to question why this banescale was so violent and angry.

The Banescale growled when he felt the Sandsurge's fangs dig into his hardy scales. At first, he tried to shake her off. But that didn't work. Instead, his pushed against her, shoving her back to loosen her grip. It wasn't until one powerful swoop of thick tail swept her hind legs out from underneath. He took this moment of vulnerability to free himself from her clutch and step back. He let out a furious shriek as he stood tall to perform a primal, dominating display. It was reminiscent of a territorial once, one to scare off any potential rivals back in the ages of old when the world was less civilized. Wing outstretched far above his head to show off the bright yellow pattern that marked his wings.

Once he was finished, he began to circle her like some kind of feral beast. His crimson orbs never leave Snow out of his sight.

The Banescale growled when he felt the Sandsurge's fangs dig into his hardy scales. At first, he tried to shake her off. But that didn't work. Instead, his pushed against her, shoving her back to loosen her grip. It wasn't until one powerful swoop of thick tail swept her hind legs out from underneath. He took this moment of vulnerability to free himself from her clutch and step back. He let out a furious shriek as he stood tall to perform a primal, dominating display. It was reminiscent of a territorial once, one to scare off any potential rivals back in the ages of old when the world was less civilized. Wing outstretched far above his head to show off the bright yellow pattern that marked his wings.

Once he was finished, he began to circle her like some kind of feral beast. His crimson orbs never leave Snow out of his sight.

Snow hissed at the banescale watching his display with disdain as she stood up again. This was an interesting fight in her opinion as she watched him with quiet curiosity and calculating look as he circled her. "Do you honestly think you can kill me? Or are you trying to scare me off?" Snow asked turning with him. The spines on her back were standing up straight to prevent him from biting or even trying to get on her back. If he did he'd be poked by the sharp points.
Snow hissed at the banescale watching his display with disdain as she stood up again. This was an interesting fight in her opinion as she watched him with quiet curiosity and calculating look as he circled her. "Do you honestly think you can kill me? Or are you trying to scare me off?" Snow asked turning with him. The spines on her back were standing up straight to prevent him from biting or even trying to get on her back. If he did he'd be poked by the sharp points.

"Shut your maw! I could kill you if I wanted," The dragon snapped. His breath fogged like storming clouds in the chilled air.

"My only question is why you've chosen me of all things to harass. Isn't clear that I wished to be left alone?"

"Shut your maw! I could kill you if I wanted," The dragon snapped. His breath fogged like storming clouds in the chilled air.

"My only question is why you've chosen me of all things to harass. Isn't clear that I wished to be left alone?"
"I've had a shifty beginning to my life! I have nothing but revenge. No family no home no future. I was built to kill. All I want is to know if you've seen my scientist. It's an easy yes or no! But with the way your acting you make me suspicious," Snow snarled huffing air out that didn't fog up with how cold she was as it is. "I won't stop till I ensure all the people who did this to me are dead," Snow snarled flashing her teeth as she did. "So answer the question," Snow pronounced each word slowly a deadly look in her eyes that said she'd go far to accomplish her goals.
"I've had a shifty beginning to my life! I have nothing but revenge. No family no home no future. I was built to kill. All I want is to know if you've seen my scientist. It's an easy yes or no! But with the way your acting you make me suspicious," Snow snarled huffing air out that didn't fog up with how cold she was as it is. "I won't stop till I ensure all the people who did this to me are dead," Snow snarled flashing her teeth as she did. "So answer the question," Snow pronounced each word slowly a deadly look in her eyes that said she'd go far to accomplish her goals.

"Of course I don't know, you simple minded cretin!" The Banescale snarled, "If you would have used your smarts, it's clear that a dragon such as me doesn't know. Look at me!"

The dragon flapped his wings in frustration, gesturing to his appearance. Another growl rumbled from his throat, "Cry yourself a river, you're not the only one who suffers at the claws of others... But I suppose a droid like yourself wouldn't understand sympathy like that, hm?"

"Of course I don't know, you simple minded cretin!" The Banescale snarled, "If you would have used your smarts, it's clear that a dragon such as me doesn't know. Look at me!"

The dragon flapped his wings in frustration, gesturing to his appearance. Another growl rumbled from his throat, "Cry yourself a river, you're not the only one who suffers at the claws of others... But I suppose a droid like yourself wouldn't understand sympathy like that, hm?"
1 2 3 4 5 6