Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WhitePeak&Woodsherd 1×1
1 2 3 4 5 6
Snow blinked as she watched Denaris argue with the inn keeper about their sleeping arrangements. "My friend here can't sleep in this rinky dink inn anyway!" Denaris finally yelled before pulling Snow along behind her. "Was that necessary?" Snow asked as they walked through the town. "Absolutly," Denaris said sourly. Snow shook her head and sighed. "We need supplies before we get going again. I need to see if anyone's seen my missing scientist," Snow said quietly. "I'll meet you back here then," Denaris said and the two went their separate ways.
@woodsherd
Snow blinked as she watched Denaris argue with the inn keeper about their sleeping arrangements. "My friend here can't sleep in this rinky dink inn anyway!" Denaris finally yelled before pulling Snow along behind her. "Was that necessary?" Snow asked as they walked through the town. "Absolutly," Denaris said sourly. Snow shook her head and sighed. "We need supplies before we get going again. I need to see if anyone's seen my missing scientist," Snow said quietly. "I'll meet you back here then," Denaris said and the two went their separate ways.
@woodsherd
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57487563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/574876/57487563.png[/img][/url] ------- [i]It was late afternoon by that point. The Mid Day Bustle had already quieted down, so the streets weren't as flooded with activity fortunately. Among these dragons and beasts was an unsettling looking Banescale who walked alone. His sickly red orbs cast unwelcoming glances to whomever looked his way. Which resulted in passers-by to steer clear of the obvious 'wanting to be alone' approach. He quietly maundered through the vendors of the market square, seeing what goods they had to offer.
57487563.png

It was late afternoon by that point. The Mid Day Bustle had already quieted down, so the streets weren't as flooded with activity fortunately. Among these dragons and beasts was an unsettling looking Banescale who walked alone. His sickly red orbs cast unwelcoming glances to whomever looked his way. Which resulted in passers-by to steer clear of the obvious 'wanting to be alone' approach. He quietly maundered through the vendors of the market square, seeing what goods they had to offer.
Snow moved through the streets quietly and almost numbly. She happened to notice the banescale and walked over to him. "Excuse me sir. Have you seen any spirals wearing a lab coat or goggle? He's a dark grey savanna, bright blue toxin and yellow flecks coloration," Snow asked quietly as she pulled out a notebook with the pictures of the scientist she was looking for. She was a soft spoken dragon, with several robotic parts including one of her eyes.
Snow moved through the streets quietly and almost numbly. She happened to notice the banescale and walked over to him. "Excuse me sir. Have you seen any spirals wearing a lab coat or goggle? He's a dark grey savanna, bright blue toxin and yellow flecks coloration," Snow asked quietly as she pulled out a notebook with the pictures of the scientist she was looking for. She was a soft spoken dragon, with several robotic parts including one of her eyes.

Dral almost seemed surprised when the Sandsurge approached him, stopping him in his tracks. But that was quickly washed away, glaring daggers at the white scaled dragon as she spoke. His lips drew up into a snarl as he turned to face her,

"Why should I care about your plight?" He hissed loudly, bearing his yellow fangs.

He made sure to straighten his posture to intimidatingly loom over the dragon before shoving past her with a rough push.

Dral almost seemed surprised when the Sandsurge approached him, stopping him in his tracks. But that was quickly washed away, glaring daggers at the white scaled dragon as she spoke. His lips drew up into a snarl as he turned to face her,

"Why should I care about your plight?" He hissed loudly, bearing his yellow fangs.

He made sure to straighten his posture to intimidatingly loom over the dragon before shoving past her with a rough push.
Snow narrowed her eyes and darted in front of him with grace. "I asked a question. There was no need to be hateful," she snarled standing up on her hind legs to be level with him. "Yes or no," she glowered replicating his look from earlier perfectly.
Snow narrowed her eyes and darted in front of him with grace. "I asked a question. There was no need to be hateful," she snarled standing up on her hind legs to be level with him. "Yes or no," she glowered replicating his look from earlier perfectly.

"Get out of my face before I make you regret crossing me," He snarled out through his teeth, stomping forward with great force. His face dangerously lingering close to her own. He breath reeked of the sweet scent of decay. Although, despite his aggressive demeaner and his expression did not show it, he was slightly unnerved by the actions the other dragon managed to replicate. It vaguely reminded him a tale of ghastly creatures he heard when he was just a whelp.

As this heated interaction went on, It caught the attention of everyone else nearby. A small murmuring crowd began to gather around the two in curiosity.

"Get out of my face before I make you regret crossing me," He snarled out through his teeth, stomping forward with great force. His face dangerously lingering close to her own. He breath reeked of the sweet scent of decay. Although, despite his aggressive demeaner and his expression did not show it, he was slightly unnerved by the actions the other dragon managed to replicate. It vaguely reminded him a tale of ghastly creatures he heard when he was just a whelp.

As this heated interaction went on, It caught the attention of everyone else nearby. A small murmuring crowd began to gather around the two in curiosity.
Snow growled as she felt slight anger rise. It was one emotion she felt often. "You are a very unpleasant being," she hissed before she backed down and stalked off flicking her tail at his face in annoyance as she went to see if anyone else had seen her scientist. She was more annoyed by the banescales attitude rather than scared or intimidated. After all she was made to kill. Nothing scared her.
Snow growled as she felt slight anger rise. It was one emotion she felt often. "You are a very unpleasant being," she hissed before she backed down and stalked off flicking her tail at his face in annoyance as she went to see if anyone else had seen her scientist. She was more annoyed by the banescales attitude rather than scared or intimidated. After all she was made to kill. Nothing scared her.

"Freak," The Banescale muttered under his breath, mostly to himself as he continued his way down the cobblestone road. The small crowd around them quickly dispersed without a second's thought.

"Freak," The Banescale muttered under his breath, mostly to himself as he continued his way down the cobblestone road. The small crowd around them quickly dispersed without a second's thought.
Snow watched the banescale from afar suspiciously. She didn't like how he had answered her making her think he knew about her scientist. Denaris appeared beside her a moment later. "I saw a crowd surrounding you and a banescale. What was that about?" She asked narrowing her eyes at the banescale. "I think he knows where my scientist is..." Snow said before beginning to follow him. They were in her territory. Snowy wasteland surrounded them which made her almost impossible to see. The only indication or her presence was the neon pink mechanical parts on her body.
Snow watched the banescale from afar suspiciously. She didn't like how he had answered her making her think he knew about her scientist. Denaris appeared beside her a moment later. "I saw a crowd surrounding you and a banescale. What was that about?" She asked narrowing her eyes at the banescale. "I think he knows where my scientist is..." Snow said before beginning to follow him. They were in her territory. Snowy wasteland surrounded them which made her almost impossible to see. The only indication or her presence was the neon pink mechanical parts on her body.

The dirt colored Banescale sulked off with a huff. This little scuffle had wasted his time and damaged his already fractured reputation. By then, any other vendor who had seen him had turned him away. A bubbling growl rumbled in his throat out of frustration.

Time passed on, and the Banescale had left to the outskirts of town. In what little foliage there was among the snow, he took shelter in setting up camp in the center of a small circle of trees. He dealt with the cold before but he set a campfire ablaze just incase it was too much to bare through the night. He took out what little food he had, scarfing it down swiftly like he hadn't eaten in days. Afterwards, he sat there, thinking. His gaze watching the dancing flames of the fire with a strange look. By then, the sun had fallen down over the horizon, coating the Icy summit in a shroud of dim moonlight. It was a clear sky that night, above was filled to the brim with a picture worthy speckles of tiny dots of light.

The dirt colored Banescale sulked off with a huff. This little scuffle had wasted his time and damaged his already fractured reputation. By then, any other vendor who had seen him had turned him away. A bubbling growl rumbled in his throat out of frustration.

Time passed on, and the Banescale had left to the outskirts of town. In what little foliage there was among the snow, he took shelter in setting up camp in the center of a small circle of trees. He dealt with the cold before but he set a campfire ablaze just incase it was too much to bare through the night. He took out what little food he had, scarfing it down swiftly like he hadn't eaten in days. Afterwards, he sat there, thinking. His gaze watching the dancing flames of the fire with a strange look. By then, the sun had fallen down over the horizon, coating the Icy summit in a shroud of dim moonlight. It was a clear sky that night, above was filled to the brim with a picture worthy speckles of tiny dots of light.
1 2 3 4 5 6