Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | SURVIVOR: SHRIEKING WILDS | THE FINALE
Thank you so much. Trying my best!

For anyone interested in following the season, I created a pinglist. I will be using it whenever there is an important update, like changes to the dates in the "Timeline" section, a new reward reveal, or other important posts I would like to draw your attention to ;)

Subscribe, if you're so inclined:

Thank you so much. Trying my best!

For anyone interested in following the season, I created a pinglist. I will be using it whenever there is an important update, like changes to the dates in the "Timeline" section, a new reward reveal, or other important posts I would like to draw your attention to ;)

Subscribe, if you're so inclined:

ebO9SAq.png
I don't have time to participate but this sounds like a lot of fun and you clearly put a lot of work in—I hope the roster fills out! I'll read from the sideline.
I don't have time to participate but this sounds like a lot of fun and you clearly put a lot of work in—I hope the roster fills out! I'll read from the sideline.
uHUuVFD.png
Hello~ I have decided to change a few dates in the Timeline post. [b]The casting call has been extended[/b], which means users have a few more days to apply :) The extension is also helpful for me, as new dates/deadlines fit slightly better with my real life work schedule. It also gives me more time to add some finishing touches to the season and advertise it. Here are the changed dates and some new information regarding the casting call: [quote][font=Arial Narrow][size=4][b]2. Casting call deadline: [color=#20603f]Monday, February 12 at 11:59 PM[/color][/b] [b]3. Notification messages: [color=#20603f]Tuesday, February 13 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM[/color][/b] [b]4. Confirmation deadline: [color=#20603f]Thursday, February 15 at 1:00 PM[/color][/b] [b]5. Start of the season: [color=#20603f]Thursday, February 15 at 3:00 PM[/color][/b] All dates provided above are applicable if there are sixteen or more users willing to participate. [u]If there are less than sixteen candidates after this date, the casting call will be extended indefinitely - until a necessary number of players is reached.[/u] [b]6. The Finale and winner reveal: [color=#20603f]planned for the second week of April[/color][/b] [b]7. Season’s conclusion and reward distribution: [color=#20603f]planned for the third week of April[/color][/b][/size][/font][/quote] ---------------- One additional thing: a new reward for the winner of the season will be revealed tomorrow. I'd say it is a fairly nice one ;) [right]@pinglist-20154[/right]
Hello~

I have decided to change a few dates in the Timeline post. The casting call has been extended, which means users have a few more days to apply :)

The extension is also helpful for me, as new dates/deadlines fit slightly better with my real life work schedule. It also gives me more time to add some finishing touches to the season and advertise it.

Here are the changed dates and some new information regarding the casting call:

Quote:
2. Casting call deadline: Monday, February 12 at 11:59 PM

3. Notification messages: Tuesday, February 13 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM

4. Confirmation deadline: Thursday, February 15 at 1:00 PM

5. Start of the season: Thursday, February 15 at 3:00 PM

All dates provided above are applicable if there are sixteen or more users willing to participate. If there are less than sixteen candidates after this date, the casting call will be extended indefinitely - until a necessary number of players is reached.

6. The Finale and winner reveal: planned for the second week of April

7. Season’s conclusion and reward distribution: planned for the third week of April

One additional thing: a new reward for the winner of the season will be revealed tomorrow. I'd say it is a fairly nice one ;)

ebO9SAq.png
This is so well put together and neat... I've never watched survivor, but I have watched Game Changer's version (on Dropout, formerly College Humor) and it was absolute madness in the best way possible. I would love to participate!

I am curious what "surviving" will entail- will there be more details on that pre-selection?
This is so well put together and neat... I've never watched survivor, but I have watched Game Changer's version (on Dropout, formerly College Humor) and it was absolute madness in the best way possible. I would love to participate!

I am curious what "surviving" will entail- will there be more details on that pre-selection?
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- 50+ Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zqd2rrw.png
Even though I have never watched this film,I would love to join! As soon as I get my application ready and read all the rules to see if I missed anything. Thank you for hosting!
Even though I have never watched this film,I would love to join! As soon as I get my application ready and read all the rules to see if I missed anything. Thank you for hosting!
mlr1H8z.png
Gosh, this looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for putting so much thought into this.
Gosh, this looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for putting so much thought into this.
qHJnhMJ.pngviU0KTO.png
Thanks a lot everybody. As a fan of the gameplay this show provides and as sort of a perfectionist when it comes to organising initiatives like this, I wouldn't be able to not put a lot of though into it haha ;D

Hopefully the people who join will find my multitude of ideas as exciting as I do.

@Fehn The way a player survives and what they do to achieve that is up to them, though some aspects of the gameplay are universally considered the most impotant: social game (being able to befriend your tribemates), strategy (the ability to come up with various plans for each vote), challenge performance (self-explanatory, I think) and adaptability (the way someone responds to twists and everchanging plans of others)
If a player can use those qualities to their advantage well enough, they might avoid being voted out by the rest of the group, and therefore, survive until the next round.
I guess surviving in this context means "vote your competitors out before they vote you. And do it well."

I'm not sure whether this answer was what you were looking for. If not, I'll gladly elaborate!

PS. Surviving most definitely doesn't mean anything sinister haha. No dragons will be harmed in the making of this contest :P
Thanks a lot everybody. As a fan of the gameplay this show provides and as sort of a perfectionist when it comes to organising initiatives like this, I wouldn't be able to not put a lot of though into it haha ;D

Hopefully the people who join will find my multitude of ideas as exciting as I do.

@Fehn The way a player survives and what they do to achieve that is up to them, though some aspects of the gameplay are universally considered the most impotant: social game (being able to befriend your tribemates), strategy (the ability to come up with various plans for each vote), challenge performance (self-explanatory, I think) and adaptability (the way someone responds to twists and everchanging plans of others)
If a player can use those qualities to their advantage well enough, they might avoid being voted out by the rest of the group, and therefore, survive until the next round.
I guess surviving in this context means "vote your competitors out before they vote you. And do it well."

I'm not sure whether this answer was what you were looking for. If not, I'll gladly elaborate!

PS. Surviving most definitely doesn't mean anything sinister haha. No dragons will be harmed in the making of this contest :P
ebO9SAq.png
@pinglist-20154 As promised yesterday, I'd like to reveal a new bit of information about this season. [img]https://i.imgur.com/H13teSR.png[/img] [center][font=Arial Narrow][size=4][b] Apart from 10 million (and one) treasure as well as two Gem Marketplace genes of choice, the winner of [i]Survivor I[/i] will receive:[/size][/font] [item=breed change: wildclaw] [font=Arial Narrow][size=5][color=#20603f][b]Breed Change: Wildclaw[/b][/color][/size] [size=4][b]A cycling specialty item with base value of 2000 gems[/b][/b][/size][/font][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H13teSR.png[/img] More still to come :)
@Survivor updates

As promised yesterday, I'd like to reveal a new bit of information about this season.

H13teSR.png

Apart from 10 million (and one) treasure
as well as two Gem Marketplace genes of choice,
the winner of Survivor I will receive:

Breed Change: Wildclaw

Breed Change: Wildclaw
A cycling specialty item with base value of 2000 gems

H13teSR.png

More still to come :)
ebO9SAq.png
oooohhh ~
oooohhh ~