Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Merry Christmas.
Thank you for your generosity! My favorite plant is bamboo that’s why I almost chose wind :D
Thank you for your generosity! My favorite plant is bamboo that’s why I almost chose wind :D
my wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83346007
check outNightmaresParade's Clan they're such a great friend :D
This is super cool!

my favorite plant is Columbine!
This is super cool!

my favorite plant is Columbine!
So cool!
My favourite plant is the Red Spider Lilly!
So cool!
My favourite plant is the Red Spider Lilly!
─────────────────
  • +~20 FRT
  • If you must shorten my name, please refer to me as Classic!

─────────────────
mdvGnpb.png
Thank you for this opportunity! It's hard to choose a favorite plant, but I think I'll go with hornwort. I've always loved having it in my aquariums. It's pretty basic looking but I love the soft look and it's nice for fish to rest in. [img]https://www.pondsplantsandmore.com/v/vspfiles/photos/PSH_Hornwort-2.jpg[/img]
Thank you for this opportunity!

It's hard to choose a favorite plant, but I think I'll go with hornwort. I've always loved having it in my aquariums. It's pretty basic looking but I love the soft look and it's nice for fish to rest in.

PSH_Hornwort-2.jpg
6Sx7SSv.png
what an awesome guy!!

my fav plant hmm... i think i'd have to say monstera adansonii — they're quite common as houseplants but i just find the fenestrations so stunning. also, honorable mention to arabidopsis thaliana for being the champion of plant model organisms :)
what an awesome guy!!

my fav plant hmm... i think i'd have to say monstera adansonii — they're quite common as houseplants but i just find the fenestrations so stunning. also, honorable mention to arabidopsis thaliana for being the champion of plant model organisms :)
yDxBpzp.png
oh he's so cool... thank you so much for this opportunity!!
my favorite plant at the moment is my black zz plant... he is very little as my partner and i just recently propogated him but he's very cute
oh he's so cool... thank you so much for this opportunity!!
my favorite plant at the moment is my black zz plant... he is very little as my partner and i just recently propogated him but he's very cute
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
My favorite plant is cilantro :) not a plant person but I do like food haha
My favorite plant is cilantro :) not a plant person but I do like food haha
6mWOUG0.png
favorite plant currently is Philodendron micans, so dark green and velvety
favorite plant currently is Philodendron micans, so dark green and velvety
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
My favorite plant is a daisy.
My favorite plant is a daisy.
I think I'd say my favorite plant is any sort of succulent!
I think I'd say my favorite plant is any sort of succulent!
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Guess-The-Color.gif