Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Going away party ! Closed
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 115 116
bump!!
bump!!
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
bump
bump
I'd like to enter please!
I'd like to enter please!
@Ithelweex I-I I have no words, he's gorgeous! Your style is very cute - i love love love all the watercolor/paper textures on the shadings *w* and omg the way you draw face-- the nose and eyes are amazing but THAT SMILE it's so cute. idk how you did that but you caught his vibe 100% with just a portrait. thank you so much and im glad u like my characters ^^

@HereAndNow awwwww shes beautiful ;o; love how many details you've put in her clothes, omg. that bow and those stripes are so cute. nice and creative pose too! :D she looks like a very elegant & cool lady and i think that's a very accurate representation of her :3

@dw33blet It would be better if you made a new post and send it via PM as I won't see it if you edit your first comment. thanks for thinking about making art :D
@Ithelweex I-I I have no words, he's gorgeous! Your style is very cute - i love love love all the watercolor/paper textures on the shadings *w* and omg the way you draw face-- the nose and eyes are amazing but THAT SMILE it's so cute. idk how you did that but you caught his vibe 100% with just a portrait. thank you so much and im glad u like my characters ^^

@HereAndNow awwwww shes beautiful ;o; love how many details you've put in her clothes, omg. that bow and those stripes are so cute. nice and creative pose too! :D she looks like a very elegant & cool lady and i think that's a very accurate representation of her :3

@dw33blet It would be better if you made a new post and send it via PM as I won't see it if you edit your first comment. thanks for thinking about making art :D
@nekosysteme IM SO GLAD YOU LIKE HIM<3[emoji=new friend size=1] he just seemed so sweet and joyful, I couldn't not give him a lil grin ^^ a little bump for your thread and a big thanks!!!!
@nekosysteme IM SO GLAD YOU LIKE HIM<3 he just seemed so sweet and joyful, I couldn't not give him a lil grin ^^ a little bump for your thread and a big thanks!!!!
41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
Congratulations on reaching all your goals! I hope you are having great adventures outside of Sornieth. I would love to enter please!
Congratulations on reaching all your goals! I hope you are having great adventures outside of Sornieth. I would love to enter please!
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
Hello there! I would like to join if possible!
Hello there! I would like to join if possible!
Today is a good day...
For some mischief!
or frogs!

y i p p e !

Froggest.gif

w a h o o !

w e e e !
id like to enter!
id like to enter!
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
bump!
bump!
unknown.png unknown.png moss-covered_golem.png
bump!
bump!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 115 116