Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦♦ flash giveaway {skins & mo
I'm sorry for the lost of your dad...:( I hope he's in good rest in heaven, my grandpa died in 2016, im still thinking about him, somehow.
Cheer up! Don't think of negative things and i hope you're in a good day.
May i join them all? Thank you:;
I'm sorry for the lost of your dad...:( I hope he's in good rest in heaven, my grandpa died in 2016, im still thinking about him, somehow.
Cheer up! Don't think of negative things and i hope you're in a good day.
May i join them all? Thank you:;
. image.png

sav
• she/her • WIB+8
savo#6851 • art-shopuma shop
90-DFCAB2-96-F4-4-F37-A6-C2-B723-FBB76541.png
@Unhinged

I'd like to enter for everything except the familiars!

I have 1 dog, his name is Candy Cane and he is a pitbull mix. He's 2 years old and very sweet and he barks at everything i love him to bits
@Unhinged

I'd like to enter for everything except the familiars!

I have 1 dog, his name is Candy Cane and he is a pitbull mix. He's 2 years old and very sweet and he barks at everything i love him to bits
66.png
Hello, I'm very sorry for your loss, and glad you are able to find such a positive way to get through it. We lost my brother-in-law this summer, and I know this is a very hard time of year to be missing someone. I hope you can enjoy some happy memories too. I don't have any pets right now, having developed an allergic to cats, but when I can finally get somewhere with an outdoor space I'm hoping to adopt an adult or senior dog or two, so they can have a nice retirement and help me learn to be a good dog owner [emoji=dog 2 size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'd love to enter for the gems, token, spore ribs, chilling symphony, loaded dice, inkjet accident, and luminous ambassador. Thank you!
Hello, I'm very sorry for your loss, and glad you are able to find such a positive way to get through it. We lost my brother-in-law this summer, and I know this is a very hard time of year to be missing someone. I hope you can enjoy some happy memories too.

I don't have any pets right now, having developed an allergic to cats, but when I can finally get somewhere with an outdoor space I'm hoping to adopt an adult or senior dog or two, so they can have a nice retirement and help me learn to be a good dog owner

I'd love to enter for the gems, token, spore ribs, chilling symphony, loaded dice, inkjet accident, and luminous ambassador. Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png QwBJb5P.png f9NQhcL.png Xx3ZGyj.png
sorry for your loss, hope you feel better soon!

i'd like to enter for the gems, the prismatic token, and the thunderbird chest.
sorry for your loss, hope you feel better soon!

i'd like to enter for the gems, the prismatic token, and the thunderbird chest.
I'm very sorry for your loss, thank you for your kindness in such a difficult time <3

I would like to enter for:
- gems
- Prismatic token
- loaded dice chest
- witherbough warlock

I have a pygmy hedgehog called Spud and he's just the sweetest. Very much a creature of habit he has a routine he likes to do when I get him up every evening. He enjoys 'stealing' large pieces of boiled chicken from me and running off with them, like a dog with a comically large bone
I'm very sorry for your loss, thank you for your kindness in such a difficult time <3

I would like to enter for:
- gems
- Prismatic token
- loaded dice chest
- witherbough warlock

I have a pygmy hedgehog called Spud and he's just the sweetest. Very much a creature of habit he has a routine he likes to do when I get him up every evening. He enjoys 'stealing' large pieces of boiled chicken from me and running off with them, like a dog with a comically large bone
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
My own father passed a few years ago, and while I don't miss him less, I promise you the grief gets easier to manage. Sending you warmth [emoji=familiar heart size=1] For the giveaway could I enter for the gems, token, starsighted accent, novatorn accent, witherbough warlock, enchanted libra, and spoiling scorpio?
My own father passed a few years ago, and while I don't miss him less, I promise you the grief gets easier to manage. Sending you warmth

For the giveaway could I enter for the gems, token, starsighted accent, novatorn accent, witherbough warlock, enchanted libra, and spoiling scorpio?
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
Aww no! I hope you feel better, but it's really kind of you to do this :) Be sure to take it easy today <3

and I'd like to enter for all, tysm!
Aww no! I hope you feel better, but it's really kind of you to do this :) Be sure to take it easy today <3

and I'd like to enter for all, tysm!
CVVoJp3.gif
I'd like to enter for everything except the familiars, please!
Sorry to hear about your dad's passing, sending all my best wishes to you and your family.
I'd like to enter for everything except the familiars, please!
Sorry to hear about your dad's passing, sending all my best wishes to you and your family.
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
I'm sorry to hear about what you've been going through and it's generous of you to want to help others. I'd love to enter all. Sending a hug your way. [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
I'm sorry to hear about what you've been going through and it's generous of you to want to help others.
I'd love to enter all. Sending a hug your way.
My deepest condolences for the lost of your dad. Hope you can enjoy happy memories of your time with him and feel support from those close to you.

For the giveaway, may I enter for the token, gems, chests, and skins/accents please? Thank you!
My deepest condolences for the lost of your dad. Hope you can enjoy happy memories of your time with him and feel support from those close to you.

For the giveaway, may I enter for the token, gems, chests, and skins/accents please? Thank you!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png