Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | upgrading accounts
i was wondering where you can go to upgrade your account. thank you very much for your time.
i was wondering where you can go to upgrade your account. thank you very much for your time.
@BDBgurl90

Hi. I think you haven't gotten a reply yet since people are confused what you mean by "upgrade your account"

You can buy gems to spend on things by the purchase gem link on the sidebar.

You can get more stars underneath your name by commenting more on forum posts.

You can get more room in your lair by clicking on the button after the last row of your lair.

But there's no way to have an account different from everyone elses (unless you are an admin/moderator)
@BDBgurl90

Hi. I think you haven't gotten a reply yet since people are confused what you mean by "upgrade your account"

You can buy gems to spend on things by the purchase gem link on the sidebar.

You can get more stars underneath your name by commenting more on forum posts.

You can get more room in your lair by clicking on the button after the last row of your lair.

But there's no way to have an account different from everyone elses (unless you are an admin/moderator)
@BDBgurl90

There isn't a way to upgrade your account. Flight Rising has no premium or gold account type.

When the Purchase Gems page refers to "upgrading your account," the only thing I could think of would be purchasing apparel slots for your dragons, which can be done on a dragon's page while dressing them up, and the new slot unlocks for all your dragons.

Unless you meant update your account, like change your email or password, which can be done in account settings, under the drop-down menu next to your username. http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=settings
@BDBgurl90

There isn't a way to upgrade your account. Flight Rising has no premium or gold account type.

When the Purchase Gems page refers to "upgrading your account," the only thing I could think of would be purchasing apparel slots for your dragons, which can be done on a dragon's page while dressing them up, and the new slot unlocks for all your dragons.

Unless you meant update your account, like change your email or password, which can be done in account settings, under the drop-down menu next to your username. http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=settings
8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png
Er- hopping in here, I don't know what you meant by "upgrading your account". If you mean getting a lot of gems, there's a "Purchase Gems" link under the "Shop" section in the sidebar.

As for expanding your lair, you have to buy the expansion with treasure.

Oooor if you meant the star thing, I think it's your forum post count.
Er- hopping in here, I don't know what you meant by "upgrading your account". If you mean getting a lot of gems, there's a "Purchase Gems" link under the "Shop" section in the sidebar.

As for expanding your lair, you have to buy the expansion with treasure.

Oooor if you meant the star thing, I think it's your forum post count.
9nuPDP3.png
I think they meant turning your star thingy to a different type[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
I think they meant turning your star thingy to a different type
@firelordboss heads up that this thread is pretty dang old, and has already been answered.

Bringing up old threads (especially those that are no longer relevant/have been answered) is discouraged.
@firelordboss heads up that this thread is pretty dang old, and has already been answered.

Bringing up old threads (especially those that are no longer relevant/have been answered) is discouraged.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
thank you
thank you